let's do it again

Sloppy seconds, women's POV

Sloppy seconds is a popular thread, but I would like to hear how women view sloppy seconds. Do you enjoy them and what is it that makes sloppy seconds different than the first man in?

• Like 1

For me being taken by a second man right after the first is mostly psychologically fulfilling and satisfying, that he wants me and is willing to take me that way.  Usually, hubby goes second.

The feel is nice too, all that squishing around, especially after the second load.  I like to keep as much of it in me as possible. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, couplers said:

For me being taken by a second man right after the first is mostly psychologically fulfilling and satisfying, that he wants me and is willing to take me that way.  Usually, hubby goes second.

The feel is nice too, all that squishing around, especially after the second load.  I like to keep as much of it in me as possible. 

Can you tell if you feel looser or have stronger muscle control with the 2nd guy. What about the guys? Does the guy going 2nd give you a better fuck ? With your hubby going 2nd is that his choice or yours ?

I like it when a man cums inside of me. It is then just hot to have another guy in there. I know he can feel it. Hubby loves to be there after a gang bang.

17 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Can you tell if you feel looser or have stronger muscle control with the 2nd guy.

No. It’s mostly two things: 1) the guy that I am fucking and the way he engages me (especially position), and 2) how long that the first guy and I were going at it and how many Os I already had.

What about the guys?

We haven’t discussed it much, but I think that they would agree with the above.

Does the guy going 2nd give you a better fuck ?

It all depends on whether one, both, or neither had been having sex, oral or vag, with another woman before me and whether he orgasmed/ejaculated already with her. My preference with two men and sloppy seconds would be for them (and me) to have foreplay and warm up with one or more other women, but for the guys to save the ejaculations and all of the cum for me.

? Does the guy going 2nd give you a better fuck ? With your hubby going 2nd is that his choice or yours ?

Not my choice (I don’t care), but David’s and Red’s preferences. Red prefers me “fresh” and usually doesn’t care to stick around for the show after he’s finished in me. (Although he’s different with other women.) Hubby David loves watching me have sex with other people and much prefers doing so in his pre-orgasm, excited state. Interestingly though, when I first started having sex with both of them it was separately and I would go to David first, then to Red for a debrief and more sex. Red had no problem jumping into my sloppy cunt. It was only after we started MFMs that their preferences came out

• Hot! 1

13 hours ago, NWAtlSwing said:

I like it when a man cums inside of me. It is then just hot to have another guy in there.

Perfectly said in two sentences. At a very instinctual level, two men willing to do what it takes to try and make a child with me. It was overwhelming powerful for me when Clair became accidentally pregnant and I wanted to do so as well. I went off bc immediately and went at it with David and Red until I got pregnant too, not caring which man got the job done. 

• Hot! 2

Ok, so it's happening! With all the talk on this board, it kinda got me riled up to go for it. We contacted the couple we've been seeing, and we're getting together next week with the intent being both men will cum inside of me (and it's possible she will clean up, if I can handle it)

This is happening a little bit faster than we had planned, but we kinda don't want to wait any longer. I trust this couple, and we get along very well. I'll let you know how it goes!

• Hot! 3

27 minutes ago, Starting late said:

Ok, so it's happening! With all the talk on this board, it kinda got me riled up to go for it. We contacted the couple we've been seeing, and we're getting together next week with the intent being both men will cum inside of me (and it's possible she will clean up, if I can handle it)

This is happening a little bit faster than we had planned, but we kinda don't want to wait any longer. I trust this couple, and we get along very well. I'll let you know how it goes!

Which of the lucky men will get sloppy seconds ?

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Starting late said:

I do want to make sure of one thing though - making sure the other woman doesn't feel left out

In our poly family and in our play generally, the woman who is blessed with getting the guy's (or guys') dick, often performs oral on the other woman.  I never feel left out while getting my pussy licked and watching the show.

18 hours ago, Starting late said:

it's possible she will clean up, if I can handle it

I have faith in you. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 4/5/2024 at 1:02 PM, Starting late said:

- go second and enjoy the results of the first, or go first and be less "in the heat of the moment"

Definitely go second.  Holding back as he watches, then getting the hot woman back who is his wife, is mind bending. 

On 4/5/2024 at 1:02 PM, Starting late said:

I do want to make sure of one thing though - making sure the other woman doesn't feel left out

Besides the bi thing, the guys can warm up in her before finishing in you, depending on their ability to control their release. 

• Like 2

Ok, as promised, on Thursday night we had our first experience with sloppy seconds. I'll try do describe it as best I can. To start with, I made the mistake of having both guys start and finish with me, also with a little girl time beforehand. It was their desire to make the night "about me" but by the time it was Mr. S's turn, I was already starting to feel a little sore. Anyway, like Numex suggested, there should've been some warm up time with Stacey first. As such, when my husband was in me with Dave's cum already inside, I had a hard time feeling him. There was a ton of lubrication, and honestly, there were moments when it was hard to tell there was a cock inside me at all - no, that's not right. More like, it was hard to tell how big or hard. I'm not sure, really. Hard to describe other than it was different, and were it not for the look in Mr. S's eye, and the hotness I felt, I may have preferred a different scenario. (I'm very clitoraly stimulated). I found myself working my kegels extra hard, and even bearing down, which when I orgasmed, I squirted like a fountain. Mr. S told me later I was much more vocal than usual, but I don't remember that.

After both guys were finished, the plan was for Stacey to go down on me, but she said she couldn't do it. Between the two guys and my squirting, I guess I was a mess down there. Instead, she straddled my face and I gave her oral and I fingered myself. It was then that I realized what I missed - in my professional life, I'm in the film industry, and a very visual person. One of the things I love about sex is watching men cum. My husband kinda squirts his out in clumps, and I love to milk him to get every last drop. Dave is a shooter, and his cum is thinner. I love to watch the cum drip on my body, and touch it, play, etc... So when both guys cum inside, it took away that thrill of it for me.

All in all an amazing feelilng that my husband would do that for me, and another couple we're just getting to know was interested in making my night special. That to me was the hottest part of it all. However, I have to say that when we were finished, I cried, and couldn't stop. I'm still processing these emotions, and can't really describe why. I'm wondering if anyone else has felt that way after sex?

• Hot! 3

21 hours ago, Starting late said:

an amazing feelilng that my husband would do that for me, and another couple we're just getting to know was interested in making my night special.

18 hours ago, Billygoat said:

I felt special.

Agreed, having a husband who understands and accommodates a woman's sexual nature is special.  For a woman, however, being that way isn't special.  It is our nature. 

Petra. The post from Ms. Billygoat above yours received a lot of flames.  🔥 

You have a lot of details to share.  One woman’s normal is a man’s fantasy.  Please do not spare the details!

Thanks. 

On 4/16/2024 at 1:29 AM, Juan234 said:

You have a lot of details to share.  One woman’s normal is a man’s fantasy.  Please do not spare the details!

I've spoken in my above posts.  What more would you like to know? 

And yes, it's become normal (but never boring) for me and the others in my poly family.