Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with situations that affect your self-esteem

Default Re: Encouragement

I looked up my chinese horoscope, interesting. I am a fire monkey. Does that mean I should have red hair all over???

http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/chinese_horoscope.htm

Sorry spoo, not trying to hijack the thread. But, if you're still out of kilter, I think you ought to host a party and let all your female fans massage your.............................ego!!! Thought I was gonna say something else, didn't you???
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    Sorry spoo, not trying to hijack the thread. But, if you're still out of kilter, I think you ought to host a party and let all your female fans massage your.............................ego!!! Thought I was gonna say something else, didn't you???

Hey Spoo...I think I finally found the place to start that worship me thread.... .....
    thanks Curiousagain....I have been trying to find the perfect place to bring that up...heh heh...
    "Well! Evil to some is always good to others." - Jane Austen

Evil - and I was trying to be so sly about it

Thanks all (Funk brother, Hound Dog, Lilo, WildWife, biblond, P&D, et al.)! I owe you all a beer - and I promise to make it a brand I don't slosh around in all the time! And if you don't drink beer - you can ceremoniously pour it out... Right down the gullet of our beer starved brother CuriousAgain.

You guys are great!

We are off tonight to "get back on the horse" so to speak... I promise to report whether or not my ego was "revived"... Unless I literally "get on a horse" in which case, I'd rather not talk about it.

We went to a catholic wedding last night - and I left (well, was kicked out really) wondering which was wilder - a swing club or a catholic wedding reception...

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Spoomonkey
    .... I promise to report whether or not my ego was "revived"...
    Good, but if it isn't, Janet says she'd be more than happy to soothe the damage to your ego. Or, any other parts that need soothing.

....We went to a catholic wedding last night - and I left (well, was kicked out really) wondering which was wilder - a swing club or a catholic wedding reception...
    My first 'swinging' experience (at 14) was with a Catholic schoolgirl and a friend of mine. I still have a plaid fetish... facelick

-B
    "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain
    All about us...

We went to a catholic wedding last night - and I left (well, was kicked out really) wondering which was wilder - a swing club or a catholic wedding reception...

Spoomonkey

Okay, I hate to take this off topic, but what exactly did you do to get kicked out of a reception? Did they find out that you like to monkey around?

Quote Originally Posted by jim-n-nicole
    Okay, I hate to take this off topic, but what exactly did you do to get kicked out of a reception? Did they find out that you like to monkey around?
    Actually - it was just time to go... "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here"

It was a late, wild night... After the reception, we went with some friends out to a bar, until they closed...

I have a feeling by tomorrow morning, I am going to be sleeping face down in a bowl of oatmeal or something...

Spoomonkey

Well as sucky as it is self esteem wise may I the way you handled it...because for what ever reason she halted...<instead of perhaps turning it into a the morning after horror story> and remember Mrs. Spoo always has the option also...one never knows when you will suddenly feel like backing out..<it happens and is so nice to know you don't have to take one for the team>
    I figure it might have been too much too soon..or a tummy problem...or who knows..gas

midnight hour
    "Your mind is your only box, and only you hold the key to the locks."

I owe you all a beer
    I am on my way to collect my beer!! but I will only except it if you are nekkid!!! mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by biblonde
    I am on my way to collect my beer!! but I will only except it if you are nekkid!!! mmmm
    Oddly enough - I am

Spoomonkey

Thanks all (Funk brother, Hound Dog, Lilo, WildWife, biblond, P&D, et al.)! I owe you all a beer - and I promise to make it a brand I don't slosh around in all the time!
    Anytime, my Monkey friend, anytime.

Beer is good - anything good enough to be sloshed in by the Monkey is good enough for me!

Your Funk Brother
    The cool points are out the window, and I'm all twisted up in the game...

Hey Mr. Spoo,

The things ya miss when ya leave for a day or two!

Sometimes the rope you're swinging on just breaks. Why? You could spend some Spoo money and find the cause but sometimes ropes just break through No Fault of Your Own.

We've all had those things happen that seem to make no sense. I had a lady say to Fem D that she just couldn't be with someone who has long hair (Me). Seems she likes the policeman type. So what happened to the vice squad?

Oh well, be like a shark (If a monkey can think that way!) and keep on moving.

Male D

(I'll have that beer now!)
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

He's a Monkey, doesn't that mean he's always naked?

Seriously Spoo, I've met you and Mrs Spoo and I can't see any reason why anyone would reject either of you. You didn't really tell us what happened during the course of the rejection, but I have to go with the theory that either she decided she just couldn't handle the monkey, or she just wasn't really ready in general to swing.

So did you get upstairs, get your clothes off and she just took off running back downstairs? or what?

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie
    So did you get upstairs, get your clothes off and she just took off running back downstairs? or what?
    Well - we were all in a room. We gave massages, which was nice; something we've never really done. Towards the end of it, we started pairing off a bit - Mrs Spoo and the other guy started getting frisky and she responded to some of my attentions really well...

But - once she had her fun - and Mrs Spoo and her husband were going to another level - I naturally assumed that we could head that direction, too. I got the "that's okay" and was rather stunned...

Needless to say, I gave Mrs Spoomonkey one of our discrete looks that said, "stop what you're doing." And we switched back to our own partners.

I am beginning to think there was something else going on - not that I'm not rejectable. I know better - I went to junior high school. But to get that far, there had to be something to trigger it...

Maybe she thought the monkey face was a mask...

Spoomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by confunktion
    "Fabulous MONKEY is unlike any other animal of the Taoist zodiac, a fearless hero who is much loved and celebrated. MONKEYS never look at the dark clouds. They always enjoy their silver linings and gold sparks."

"Regarding loving relationships, no other Chinese Taoist astrological sign produces more charming, amusing, and romantic companions than the MONKEYS."

"Most MONKEYS are lively, likable and witty (blessed with acute psychological perspicacity). Highly sociable, most MONKEYS can easily attract a wide circle of acquaintances."
    Quotes taken from www.astromarc.com
    That's my Spoo and so much more!!

Mrs Spoomonkey
    Love is friendship set aflame

I know it doesn't seem likely, even hard to imagine I dare say, but could it be she isn't into the whole pooh throwing thing or something.

BAD GT......no help at all again.
    R (He is R, she is P)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast