Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Str-Male/Bi-Female

I have heard all kinds of how we started stories before, but never an "after our first event" story. I thought that my first after the event reaction was weird, well, not weird, but unusual for me.
    It is nice to see that not only you, but apparently several others here have had that same

"Holy Crap what a night"

and ... the

"I am the luckiest guy in the entire world to be married to a lady that I know not only loves me, but lets me do this kind of stuff with her!"

...reactions.

By the way, I had the jitters and the nerves too

Hmmm, I am gonna see if the wife will start a new thread on her first after event reaction
    C&C
    -----------------------------------------
    We just want to have fun!
    <...Dreaming of Hedo... >

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple/M. Female

Hi Everyone,
    I am still here (surprising some), but wanted to add that I too "freaked" out, but not in a good way. I didn't know how to handle it, and my husband didn't know how to either, which led to some major problems. I was relying on him to be the one who could provide the firm ground on which we could then re-establish ourselves, since mine was shaking pretty bad. Perhaps if people could anticipate (which I didn't, nor did he) a possible reaction and be prepared for it, things would not become such an issue?
    Hope I made myself clear.
    T.H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2