Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Circumcision question

Default Re: Circumcision question

Quote Originally Posted by Spoomonkey View Post
    One night at our club, we were about to go upstairs with a couple. I went into the bathroom and the husband followed me. As I was using the urinal, he pulled out his junk and showed it to me.

"Think she'll mind that I have a Prince Albert?"

Yes, he did; wagging there just about a foot from my pants leg. It was probably the most uncomfortable moment I have ever had in swinging.

"Uh... I doubt it..." I said, suddenly unable to pee...

That has nothing to do with your question, but it was the first anectdote that popped into my head.

Maybe the point is, we typically don't ask questions prior to heading upstairs about big or small, cut or un-cut, pierced or not pierced. We have connected with the couple we are heading to a room with and while I can imagine (if I try hard enough) a few unpleasant surprises that may pop up, "lack of circumcision" wouldn't be one of them.

Mrs Spoo has never been with a guy who is not circumcised (which I find rather surprising, actually) so she doesn't know if she would enjoy it or not. Since you mentioned cleanliness, that is the one issue that would pop into her head. If your husband is a clean guy - making that a non-issue - then that wouldn't be a problem at all...

Besides - cut guys can be pretty hygiene deficient themselves sometimes - which is one of her major complaints when it happens.

For me - playing with someone new for the first time there is a joy of discovery about that person - and those are always some of my favorite swinging memories. I don't like to "over talk" and take the fun away. So my advice would be don't think of it as a big deal.

Now, if you run into a number of couples who get to a room, see your husband naked and bolt, then you might want to start bringing it up prior to heading up - but I am guessing that won't happen.

Spoomonkey
    Spoo, I promise NEVER to do that to you.
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

Default Re: Circumcision question

my wife doesn't like un cut men but thats just what she likes,and i have friend who is not and wishes he was.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3