Jake1178

Her first time with another guy...

This happened a while ago. I never told this story online or much at all for many reasons but I can now. (her permission)

It was when my and my wife were first in a relationship and were about 2.5years in and had just gotten engaged. I was 21 and she was 19. I had a buddy from work named Mark. We would go to his place to hang with him on the weekends. One day my wife acted like she didn't want to go. I asked why and she told me that she was getting a crush on him. Not that she wanted to lose me, but she said he just made her hot. She didn't like him that much because he was a bit of a womanizer, and a bit of an ass, and didn't respect women very much, but he just made her hot for some reason. I wondered why she would always get horny when we went there. Well, I knew now. I told her I didn't find it wrong that she was attracted to others, that it's normal, and how I thought it was awesome she told me this. Later I told her that it was a turn on to see her with someone else. Well we went up there and I told my buddy. I knew he thought my girl was hot. I told him how I felt about it too. Well, now, how to break this ice?

My wife (GF at the time) had recently had her nipples pierced. When we were all watching a movie that night, I made a comment about her nipples showing, she blushed. Then we started talking about her piercing and how it made her nipples show right through the bra. Well she was quite nervous but yet so excited. I asked her to show him, and after she flashed him I told her that I told him about the crush. She was really blushing at this point. I asked her "tell me the truth, if he started kissing you, would you like it?" She said yes so I asked Mark if he would sit with her. When he did I said "go ahead, give her a little kiss". He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, then the lips, then the lips again. You could feel the tension in the room go sky high! She looked over to me and I told her it was hot and to keep going. She smiled and their lips met again, but for longer, and then they began to french kiss. I took his hand and put it on her breast. He squeezed gently and then began to feel both of her breasts gently pinching the nipple areas. I took his hand again and put it under her shirt where he began to explore under her shirt. My girl started to breath heavily. Then he unstrapped her bra and she took her shirt off and they resumed making out. He began to lick and suck her nipples which really got her hot. She started really moaning, and then is where I noticed he had his hands down her pants playing with her pussy. She then pulled down her pants and panties and he started eating her pussy, and she really was getting into it! She was naked and getting eaten and loving it, it was so hot, and I came up and kissed her and played with her breasts. This lasted a while. Then she said "I wanna suck him if that's okay with you" and I told her "well, got to return the favor" He heard this and stood up, my wife started tugging at his pants and he pulled them down, he was already fully erect. His penis was definalty bigger than mine, about the same thickness, maybe a little thicker but about 3" longer, and she said "oh wow" but then she took him in her mouth and started sucking him with all she had.

I have to admit some jealousy here, she didn't give me oral that much, if she did it was just enough to get me wet and ready for intercourse, but with Mark she was going to town. He had a bigger penis than me and she was very excited about it. He sat down and she got on her knees in front of him and continued the blowjob. This went on for a while. This was so hot to watch her so excited! He said something about sticking it in her pussy and she asked if that was okay but I said "I don't know if I can handle that" just too much for me at the time. So she continued the blowjob. He said "pull back because im going to cum!" and she just took him deeper and he let loose in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Well, she came up rather flush with this "OMG did this happen" look on her face. We went home after that. We talked about it and I felt much better about things afterwards. We made love with such passion that night, she was already hot as hell and exploded on me! I was so primed watching her I couldn't get enough.

The next day she told me she wanted to suck him again. It was hot hearing her say that. We got hot and had sex just from talking about it. The day after that she came up to my work and we had a lunch date and we made out in the parking lot, and I told her "Mark goes on lunch next, maybe you two can have a lunch date too" Well I clock back in and he clocks out, I tell him my girl is waiting for him. They meet up and she gets in his car and they pull around the building where nobody goes. Well, it wasn't easy but I had to see what was going on. I could barely see but I could see her head bobbing so I knew she was getting what she wanted. I could only watch for a minute. About an hour later he comes back and I asked how it was. He told me that she sucked his cock real good.... then said... "then we fucked". I said "What?" and he said "yeah, she strattled me and took me in her and rode me" I was just wowed! I asked him where he came and he said "in her" I called her and asked her about it. She said she was sorry and that she just had to have him inside her. She said durring the BJ he started spanking her hard, and it set her over the limit and she jumped on him. She said it was so hot. I told her I was just dissappointed I didn't get to see it.

Two nights later we go to Mark's again. My wife greets him at his door with a long wet kiss. Soon, they are making out and she said "I want you to watch" and she starts sucking his penis like there is no tomorow. Then strattles him and takes him inside her. They screw for about an hour, it was so hot watching him pump her with that big dick and how much she was loving it. She was moaning and screaming the whole time. Then he climaxed inside her and she had a powerful orgasam. Then he lights a cigarette while gently moving in and out of her, blowing smoke in her face. My wife had never smoked, hated smoke, and usually would be very offended by this but she didn't seem to mind, in fact, I think she liked it. I kid you not, they had sex again after that.

After this, they started getting together more often and one day he gave her anal sex for her first time. She really liked it. One night she came in the bedroom smoking a cigarette. I knew where she picked up the habbit. We made love instead of arguing.

Well, it continued for a few months. Then just like it started they stopped seeing each other, I'm not sure why, it just faded off. She said the sex was good but there wasn't anything else. We got married a year later and have lived good since then. I've asked her if it could happen again and she says yes, but it just hasn't. She is glad it happened, and says she got a lot from it. She started smoking because of him and still smokes. Mark got married to another girl (he quit smoking btw) that he had known for a long time. I don't talk to him much. Well, his wife is kind of hot.... and he owes me one.... :facelick:

I admire and empathize with your love for your wife. You gave her a wonderful gift, as it should be.