Guest DOS_CORONAS

My first BJ from another guy

Guest DOS_CORONAS

My wife and I have had several threesomes with a male friend of ours. Over the last year I've watched the two of them have sex probably half a dozen times. Last Friday night while my wife was giving me head she asked him if he wanted to help her. At first I was freaked out but honestly after it was all said and done I have to admit I liked it. My wife let him finish me off and it was one of the better blow jobs I have had. Last night I returned the favor. I've never considered myself bi but after last night I know that I am. I really like sucking his cock. Has anyone else ever discovered their bi like this?

Just because you gave and received a blow job does not mean you are bi. And just because someone is bi that doesn't mean they will give or recieve blow jobs from other men either.

There are tons of straight chicks out there that eat pussy and pop off orgasms from other chicks going down on them. and there are lots of bi chicks that don't eat pussy or don't like another woman going down on them. Just as there are straight chicks that don't give blow jobs and there are straight guys that don't eat pussy. This really isn't any different. It just isn't as socially acceptable.

Bi is if you are sexually attracted to both males and females. Are you actually attracted to males as your general orientation or were you just comfortable enough with this person to allow this to happen? My wife is straight but if she is comfortable enough with a situation she will give and receive pleasure with other women just for the extra pleasure. She doesn't really have the hots for them.

Orgasms are a physiological response to physical stimulation and will occur with the right stimulation regardless of the gender giving it. What is the deciding factor is if the recipient is comfortable enough to enjoy it and allow the response to occur.

Personally I'd probably run screaming out of the room if some guy tried to touch me but that is just my own hang up. I've seen a number of completely straight guys that couldn't even get it up with two hot chicks blowing them because they weren't comfortable in the situation. That's their hang up. I'd say you have a little advantage over them:lol:

• Like 1

You make a good point. Actually I do not find myself thinking about other guys just giving this particular one a blow job. So I might not be bi just like giving head. My wife is totally turned on by this.

• Like 1

You make a good point. Actually I do not find myself thinking about other guys just giving this particular one a blow job. So I might not be bi just like giving head. My wife is totally turned on by this.

If you enjoy it, the guy enjoys it, your wife enjoys it...then have at it :)

• Like 1

My wife and I have now each experimented a little with same-gender oral sex. Neither of considers ourself bi or gay, but it was fun for each of us to investigate what the other experiences while giving and receiving head.

My wife and I have now each experimented a little with same-gender oral sex. Neither of considers ourself bi or gay, but it was fun for each of us to investigate what the other experiences while giving and receiving head.

Guess it never can hurt to know what it feels like from the other perspective. I would call it openminded !

Since I first posted we have had several more threesomes with our friend. Each time the male friend and I have given each other head. Last night my Wife wanted to sit back and watch us get each other off so we did. Afterward she jumped in and we all had fun.

Guess it never can hurt to know what it feels like from the other perspective. I would call it openminded !

I'm glad to read the positive comments. To add to JT's reply, it not only can't hurt, it's a turn on to know how what you are doing feels when done to you. This is the same for both genders. Am I making sense?

I did something similar to MrXxotic during a MFM. I was riding him reverse cowgirl while he sat on the sofa and the other male was giving me oral. At one point MrXxotic slipped out the other guy started giving him oral. That opened up a new aspect to our playtime.

• Like 1

I'm glad to read the positive comments. To add to JT's reply, it not only can't hurt, it's a turn on to know how what you are doing feels when done to you. This is the same for both genders. Am I making sense?

Makes perfect sense and I too am glad to see the positive comments.

Do what feels great if it's all consensual and safe. :) Have fun. Too much thought can ruin what could be a great night!!

After reading a poll that showed many wives would like to see their husband be sexual with another man, I asked my wife if she wanted to be part of something like this. And she told me that she would. I can't say if or when it might happen, but the thought does intrigue the both of us.

Bill.

Years ago I was playing with a couple. After we had fucked for a while, we were resting.

Wife was laying on her stomach, I could see our cum leaking out of her.

I asked he if I could fuck her ass, she was quiet. Then she said, I will let you fuck my ass. Only after you let husb suck your cock. I thought, sure ok. So I stood up and he kneeled. He sucked & swallowed.

I am 100% straight but I do like to dabble.

I haven't sucked a guy yet, but thinking about it

When I've been in that situation, where the woman / wife gets really turned on watching the suck each others cocks I'm all for it. I love seeing a woman so turned on and getting off. Besides, I don't see a problem with guys sucking each other in a threesome. There is so much fun and pleasure to be had I don't want to not do something that everyone in the threesome is enjoying just because of social "norms."

My first time sucking a guy was in a foursome. My wife was sucking him and beckoned me to join her. His wife was sucking me, so I was in a zone that said "Yes!" The feel of his cock in my mouth amazed me. Soft and velvet smooth, yet so hard. Warm and pulsing with sexual energy.

But the most amazing part was sucking his cock while my cock was being sucked. I could do to him what she was doing to me. It was as if we were all connected by cock. As if his wife was sucking him by sucking me and I could feel what she felt because I too had a cock in my mouth. When his first spurt hit my mouth, I spurted into hers. We were linked in orgasm! My wife's eyes were wild with arousal watching me swallow his cum. I was hooked ever since.

I do call myself bi even though my primary attraction is to women. Threesomes enter a whole new realm when it becomes really a threesome. It's amazing how many straight men will be in awe of a blow job from both of us. Or when I go down on my wife while he's fucking her. She will have orgasms that amaze him and the old "don't get near my cock" goes right out the window.