jjtrindc

Anyone familiar with Alt Playground (APG) swingers site?

Hi all...came across what looks like a NorthEastern dedicated site for swingers called alt playground or APG. They don't take any trial memberships or anything, though a month only costs about $17.00. Still, curious if anyone else has experience with using this site. We also understand they throw parties...

Thanks! J&J

Yes, I was a sinlge male member for three years while in D.C. I recommend APG, it's akin to Adult Friend Finder but better, smaller, more options, a better class of people, and you can label members for reference (icons from hot to stay away, etc). The cost was worth it as I met some quality playmates I would not have met otherwise - and they sell APG merchandise, I still have my APG baseball cap. :) Have fun!

J&J,

We were on APG for a while. Yes, it is a reginal site and good for the NE US. As we were looking to move south, we decided that SLS was better represented nationwide. There is also Love Voodoo for this area. It is a good site and full featured. I liked it, but again, very regional.

S

• Like 1

Guest cpl4funindel

Hi there.

We're APG members, and have had a great experience with the site. As there are no trial memberships (other than a 5 day card you can get from some on-premise clubs) it seems to help weed out the picture hunters and the "drive-bys". We've met a lot of very nice couples through it, and have been impressed with how responsive the support staff is to issues.

Obviously, we highly recommend it.

P&S

We are on it too. I would recommend it locally. We haven't really found anyone new on it (honestly we aren't really certain we want to be looking online), but it has been a good way of watching the local scene and keeping up with people we have met.

If you go to one of their events they will give you a coupon for a free week. Probably if you email them they will give you the same thing. It will give you a chance to at least take a look at it.

(On APG we are: 2nomads)

Wife and I are new to the LS and also recently joing APG. Been on AFF for a few weeks before. APG seems much more friendly with real people. There is also a play calendar where people can post their plans for weeks in advance as well as parties, etc.

Any one have an email address where I can contact APG? I would like to find out if there are any members in the central Wisconsin area.

Any one have an email address where I can contact APG? I would like to find out if there are any members in the central Wisconsin area.

Here's the listing from a whois search:

network@altplayground.net

Good a place to start as any.

I just did a search (we are members) and found one person in WI on APG. As others have posted, it it very regional, sort of centered around Wash DC, Baltimore, Harrisburg, Philly, and Wilmington.

I just did a search (we are members) and found one person in WI on APG. As others have posted, it it very regional, sort of centered around Wash DC, Baltimore, Harrisburg, Philly, and Wilmington.

Thank you, was hoping some one would search for us. Guess we need to keep looking.