Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Tired

Default Re: Forty, Fifty something women: sex with younger guy (20-something)- problem for yo

Quote Originally Posted by lv2prty View Post
    okay, to answer some questions from golden men and kewlcitycouple.kewlcitycouple asks it a turn on to know that a young guy would want to do me, the answer is YES< YES< YES. The advantage to me is their beautiful rock hard bodies get me rocking right away. they are usually very horny and eagar. They will most likely let me rub them and lick them longer. most older experienced guys want to move in to quick and they want to be in charge. with the young guys I am in charge. Also i love to be the teacher to the young guys that really have never learned yet how to please a women. i show them where the g spot is and i love to ride them like no young fragile, respectable girl would.
    Not to be a negative Ned here but lets be real.

The best thing about older women, for a younger man, as a rule is not that they know how to have sex better but they are more willing to do so. Some women will have issues, but I met Mrs. Chicup when she was just 18 and that young fragile respectable girl road pretty well

For a young man, and I was one myself once, if they have a choice between a 20 year old and a 40 year old, they are taking the 20 year old. Its when the choice is between rosy or nothing, or a sure thing or a big maybe, that the 40 year old wins out. (I am of course assuming looks are relatively the same minus the age difference).

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple

Default Re: Forty, Fifty something women: sex with younger guy (20-something)- problem for yo

For 20's men, sex with girls in the same age is enjoyable.
    They know that 40,50 woman are inaccessible for them

Few of them (20's men) who seduce mature woman, could feel touch and kiss with mature woman more sensual like with a girls... They do something forbidden.

About thread question: Forty, Fifty something women: sex with younger guy (20-something)- problem for you?

How we see, for:
    Quote Originally Posted by red96 View Post
    Since we have sons in their mid to late 20's we find it awkward to be with men that age. Can't get over the thought they are young enough to be our child I guess. .
    and

Quote Originally Posted by LFM2 View Post
    I'm 46. I have problems even thinking about having sex with someone younger than our own children. Our oldest is 28.
    It's a problem.
    All mothers things the same?

Registered
    Status
    couple

Quote Originally Posted by lv2prty View Post
    okay, to answer some questions from golden men and kewlcitycouple.kewlcitycouple asks it a turn on to know that a young guy would want to do me, the answer is YES< YES< YES. The advantage to me is their beautiful rock hard bodies get me rocking right away. they are usually very horny and eagar. They will most likely let me rub them and lick them longer. most older experienced guys want to move in to quick and they want to be in charge. with the young guys I am in charge. Also i love to be the teacher to the young guys that really have never learned yet how to please a women. i show them where the g spot is and i love to ride them like no young fragile, respectable girl would.
    Hello...liked your post about younger guys. Like you I find it exciting to have a much younger guy getting so turned on by the thought of having sex with me. I also have to agree with you...especially about the feel of having my hands on a really nice, hard, young body.

Marilyn

Here to Stay
    Status
    COUPLE

just thinking about those rock hard bodies makes me want one (or two) right now. any 20 something men in new orleans area available tonight?

Registered
    Status
    Couple

This is the male half typing....Lisa is 45, and we thoroughly enjoy meeting younger men.

We have a great sex life and I'm one of the few men who can give Lisa an orgasm. Even though she seldom has an orgasm with others she LOVES getting fucked hard and fast and for long periods.

I have excellent control as long as I don't have to go hard and fast for very long. So that is something we seek from others.

She also loves a nice firm hard body....something else I don't have.....so we normally seek out 3 or 4 young masculine or muscular men (20 to 25 or so). Out of 3 or 4, we might get anywhere from 1 to 3 to show up.

A couple of young guys can usually give her a good hard fast fucking for a couple hours and we all go home happy.

Status
    He writes, she corrects spelling.
    SLS Handle
    DigginIt

Our first MFM was with a 25ish guy and Mrs. Diggs was 41 so it was a nice ego boost for her. He was very inexperienced. Mrs. Diggs enjoyed the experience but prefers to be with men typically within a 7 year range span of her. If an opportunity presented itself, would she do it again, I'm sure she would but its always situational.

She hates to teach. She wants a guy with a PhD in 'oral pleasing', lol.

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Dalovers

I'm a guy who has a weakness for MILFs, cougars and sometimes even GILFs. I think it's because they have the experience to know what the want and how to ask for it. That makes sex REALLY enjoyable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2