Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Swing Towns  Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Kasidie  

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    My wife is not interested in oral sex. Blowjobs have become rarer over the years and only when Iím freshly showered. Sheís never cared to receive oral - I can do it because I love it but it doesnít do much for her. Iím pretty sure from past experience that itís not my technique at fault. To her oral just delays what she wants which is a cock inside her.

    We havenít played with another couple yet but Iím wondering how they would react if she just wanted to move to the main event right away. Would that be a turn off or disappointment or something you would just roll with? If she just wants you right away is that a turn on?

    On the other hand I donít know how she would react in the heat of the moment, maybe she would surprise me


  2. #2
    Swingers Board Addict lcmim's Avatar
    Status
    married couple
    SLS Profile
    lcmim
    How does she deal with manual stimulation. I, a guy, like to spend more time with a lady than just the intercourse time. Foreplay and a bit of a cuddle afterwards make for the complete meal. I like giving and receiving oral, but it is not a deal breaker.

  3. #3
    No, it's not a deal breaker at all. No, any type of oral is not a deal breaker as you put it. I can get off from oral or by being penetrated, so it doesn't matter to me how the orgasm happens. I do like to be fucked into before my lover cums. We have dated my Cousin and her husband twice. They are not swingers but, she wanted to fuck my husband really bad and wouldn't do it unless we could get her husband to screw me too. As it turns out, ORAL SEX was the deal maker. She did not give or like giving blowjobs. She had a serious problem with it to the point of gagging and feeling like vomiting (how sad). And there was no way she would ever let her husband cum in her mouth! No way. So, when I offered to give him a blow job...we had a deal. We do it in separate rooms. The only thing I have asked of him is to fuck me first and let me get off before I suck him and swallow his sperm. He loves it!
    "Never marry a woman that spends more time preparing for work, than she does getting ready for bed"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by lcmim View Post
    How does she deal with manual stimulation. I, a guy, like to spend more time with a lady than just the intercourse time. Foreplay and a bit of a cuddle afterwards make for the complete meal. I like giving and receiving oral, but it is not a deal breaker.
    She loves being touched and rubbed and foreplay lasts a reasonable amount of time. Her favourite is when I rub her clit then once in a while slip a finger or two into her deep, then repeat. Gasps and wetness galore. When I do go down on her she wants my fingers insider her. Basically sheís all about penetration and gspot.

    I just finished reading a thread on the first time seeing your wife penetrated and knowing how my wife is I canít inagine how hot that will be.

  5. #5
    Everyone is different, of course.

    For us it would probably be a deal breaker. As we both love giving and receiving as well.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris&Suzanne View Post
    Everyone is different, of course.

    For us it would probably be a deal breaker. As we both love giving and receiving as well.
    I like both if that helps :-)

  7. #7
    My wife is the same way. She has never been big fan of giving or receiving oral. She does love to jerk off guys though and loves working the glory hole at the club. When we hook up she’ll suck some cock if that’s what he wants but prefers get right into penetration.

  8. #8
    Swingers Board Addict padoc's Avatar
    Status
    couple
    SLS Profile
    padoc
    I don't think we've ever met a couple who didn't do oral. There have been a few people who weren't real good at it (male and female) but while not a deal breaker, we both really enjoy giving and receiving oral. There is nothing I like better than 69 to completion with a playmate. Mrs Doc says she never plans on swallowing a different guys load but in the moment, stuff happens. She too loves the glory hole room at TPA.

  9. #9
    Swingers Board Addict njbm's Avatar
    Status
    couple
    SLS Profile
    Scarletknight29
    Quote Originally Posted by FullSwapCLT View Post
    No, it's not a deal breaker at all. No, any type of oral is not a deal breaker as you put it. I can get off from oral or by being penetrated, so it doesn't matter to me how the orgasm happens. I do like to be fucked into before my lover cums. We have dated my Cousin and her husband twice. They are not swingers but, she wanted to fuck my husband really bad and wouldn't do it unless we could get her husband to screw me too. As it turns out, ORAL SEX was the deal maker. She did not give or like giving blowjobs. She had a serious problem with it to the point of gagging and feeling like vomiting (how sad). And there was no way she would ever let her husband cum in her mouth! No way. So, when I offered to give him a blow job...we had a deal. We do it in separate rooms. The only thing I have asked of him is to fuck me first and let me get off before I suck him and swallow his sperm. He loves it!
    Is that legal or appropriate?


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by njbm View Post
    Is that legal or appropriate?
    It's both.
    "Never marry a woman that spends more time preparing for work, than she does getting ready for bed"

  11. #11
    I’ve sucked a lot of cocks in that room!

  12. #12
    It could be a deal breaker for some but I don't think many. My first wife wasn't big on foreplay, or oral, but she was probably the best fuck I've ever experienced. She always said that she just loved penetration.

  13. #13
    Swingers Board Addict padoc's Avatar
    Status
    couple
    SLS Profile
    padoc
    Im imagining Mrs Doc and Mrs Blue double teaming that room. The guys would be lined up out the door and down the hall!

  14. #14
    Swingers Board Addict njbm's Avatar
    Status
    couple
    SLS Profile
    Scarletknight29
    We played with a couple where the husband performed oral on my wife, but would not full swap. The wife would not perform oral on me, but would full swap. They are great,great people, but it’s not a sexual match for us.

  15. #15
    My wife has done things with another man in front of me that she has denied me. Like anal.

    She didn't protest or stop him from sliding out of her pussy and pressing into her ass. I was surprised, and jealous, that she didn't stop him.

    We both don't like to ruin the moment. We both like to let things flow. That doesn't mean we don't have limits but no one has ever pushed against unreasonable boundaries.

  16. #16
    The more I think about this post and I have already given how I feel about it...I can see how 'no oral' could be a deal breaker for many women. A lot of the women we have known in the lifestyle, do not have an orgasm from penetration and can only get there from clitoral stimulation. I guess if you are going to step out and share sex, it would be nice for your wife to have at least one orgasm.
    "Never marry a woman that spends more time preparing for work, than she does getting ready for bed"

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by FullSwapCLT View Post
    The more I think about this post and I have already given how I feel about it...I can see how 'no oral' could be a deal breaker for many women. A lot of the women we have known in the lifestyle, do not have an orgasm from penetration and can only get there from clitoral stimulation. I guess if you are going to step out and share sex, it would be nice for your wife to have at least one orgasm.
    I should clarify that I (M) have no problem giving oral to the other woman, and love it. I like it in return but itís not a must. The main concern is whether the other M would be unhappy not giving or receiving oral with my wife.


  18. #18
    Oral is part of the sexual experience. Is it a dealbreaker? I would say a disappointment. I have never had anyone stop me from giving oral, I have been with others that aren’t always as willing. I found the biggest roadblock is oral sex after being with someone else and even after sex with the same person after he orgasmed. I found many guys will not go downs if someone has made a deposit. Many won’t even if it’s their cum. It is my experience that women are less inhibited.
    We Are...

  19. #19
    I think as long as your communicating upfront it shouldn’t be a big deal. That way if a guy has his heart set on a blow job he can decline. Curious if that is something you are more likely to seek as it’s rare at home. I wonder if some will take her saying she’s not fond of receiving oral as a challenge.

  20. #20
    Are we married to the same lady? :-) Seriously I had and have the same life. Find it odd... however in our first threesome she let my friend eat her out and when he finished cumming inside her he demanded she clean him up and she did, sat there sucking on his cock and enjoying each drop. I was like "what about me?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwcalgary3 View Post
    My wife is not interested in oral sex. Blowjobs have become rarer over the years and only when Iím freshly showered. Sheís never cared to receive oral - I can do it because I love it but it doesnít do much for her. Iím pretty sure from past experience that itís not my technique at fault. To her oral just delays what she wants which is a cock inside her.

    We havenít played with another couple yet but Iím wondering how they would react if she just wanted to move to the main event right away. Would that be a turn off or disappointment or something you would just roll with? If she just wants you right away is that a turn on?

    On the other hand I donít know how she would react in the heat of the moment, maybe she would surprise me

  21. #21
    Swingers Board Addict shy_couple's Avatar
    Status
    Happily Married Couple
    SLS Profile
    Ready2xxxperiment
    We are soft swap, so pretty much oral is the only thing on the table for us. We wouldn’t match up.
    Shy_Couple
    You want me to whack a guy, off a guy, whack off a guy?
    -Peter Griffin

  22. #22
    You could try what we did a few weeks ago at a house party. We had five couples there and one was very uncomfortable with full swap. We did a hndjob party. The guys all laid on the floor and were blindfolded. The ladies took turns jerking them off so they never knew who was working their cocks. Was super fun and the cum was definitely flowing. After all the boys had shot their loads, we switched. Each guy had a dildo or vibrator and they worked our pussies. Afterwards, we all
    fucked in the same room but no swapping.

  23. #23
    Yes, it would be a dealbreaker. We consider oral sex to just be one of those things that are a part of having sex.If I (Ozzie) can't go back and forth and mix up activities, I'd be sort of bored.

  24. #24
    We never met a couple that was against oral completely. The have been men that aren’t good at giving but every man we have met expects and enjoys. I think if we met a man who didn’t want a blow job I would be amazed.

Similar Threads

  1. [M] Small breasts a dealbreaker?
    By FunintheSnow in forum Body Image, Modification, & Hygiene
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-11-2018, 04:03 PM
  2. Tattoos & Piercings a Dealbreaker?
    By littleredhead in forum Body Image, Modification, & Hygiene
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2018, 03:59 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 02:56 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 05:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
The Swingers Board is an online swinging community with something for everyone. Experienced swingers and those just curious about the swinging lifestyle are all welcome. We invite you to participate in the discussion forums, member blogs, swinger stories, member photo galleries, swinger club listings and reviews, and all other areas of the site.


This site is run by a real swinger couple with the assistance of a great team of forum moderators who are also swingers. This site is free, and membership is open to all legal adults. While guests are able to view much of the site, registering will allow you access to all areas and full privileges.


Safe, sane, funny, smart, sexy - become a member and experience the Swingers Board!

Links
SwingLifeStyle Where REAL Swingers Meet

SwingTowns - It's Different @swingTowns

SDC SwingersDateClub for couples

SwingingLocal Free Local Swingers Profiles

Kasidie Sexually social

Adult FriendFinder Find Adult Sex and Friends

Wicked Temptations Wickedly Sexy Clothing

Swingers Board
Subscribe to our newsletter!