Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1

    Default Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    After a lot of debate we've decided to go ahead with meeting 3 other couples at a hotel this Friday evening for the weekend. Theres been a fair bit of suggestion as to how the others want to proceed. We've been clear that we're going and we'll see how things go, but as far as we're concerned we're going with the opinion that we'll be sleeping with all all 3 of the other couples over the weekend.
    Our last unplanned multiple couple adventures didn't go as we would have liked and both of our nerves are extremely high. The other couples seem nice and we've been chatting via various methods over the last little while and we've agreed that we're both happy so far.
    We hadn't planned on meeting more than 1 couple at a time, but I guess things change?
    Well basically as the weekend is getting closer we're beginning to wonder how its actually going to work......I mean 8 people together, unless everyone swaps and goes to various rooms?
    Any ideas or suggestions for us to get the most out of the weekend?


  2. #2

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Just go with the flow. Have few expectations going in (other than having fun,) and see what develops. Just make sure you don't violate any rules you have as a couple.

    It'll be fine!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by adamgunn View Post
    Just go with the flow. Have few expectations going in (other than having fun,) and see what develops. Just make sure you don't violate any rules you have as a couple.

    It'll be fine!
    Yes we're trying to just go with the flow, but we're finding it hard as we usually plan everything! lol
    As far as our rules go....there evolving?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Rules usually evolve, this is normal. They are usually set at a point where someone is concerned that there could be a problem...but all too often when you get there you find out it really isn't a problem. Just remember, do not change the rules when you are in a situation. Discuss rule changes in a non-sexual environment with just the two of you. Oh, and even if you could plan this, it almost always goes off script as soon as it starts. Have fun and let us know how things went for you both. Good luck.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  5. #5

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoCouple View Post
    Rules usually evolve, this is normal. They are usually set at a point where someone is concerned that there could be a problem...but all too often when you get there you find out it really isn't a problem. Just remember, do not change the rules when you are in a situation. Discuss rule changes in a non-sexual environment with just the two of you. Oh, and even if you could plan this, it almost always goes off script as soon as it starts. Have fun and let us know how things went for you both. Good luck.
    Yes we're both usually very organised and like having lists, so this is throwing us a fair bit! lol
    Yes I'm aware that I probably don't give the required feedback after the event.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    You might have this covered already, but in a larger group like this I would like to know if people are planning on taking drugs.

  7. #7
    Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    92
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Profile
    SW_PA_COUPLE

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy39 View Post
    You might have this covered already, but in a larger group like this I would like to know if people are planning on taking drugs.
    In fifteen years of lifestyle activity, I've never seen it.
    For three to keep a secret, two must be dead. ~B. Franklin

  8. #8

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy39 View Post
    You might have this covered already, but in a larger group like this I would like to know if people are planning on taking drugs.
    Drugs......I wasn't expecting anyone to be taking drugs??

  9. #9

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newcouple17 View Post
    Drugs......I wasn't expecting anyone to be taking drugs??
    With so many people involved it wouldn't hurt to establish that that's actually the case. A bit like with condoms, most people assume that safe sex is the norm, but it's always worth mentioning it explicitly if for you that's a non negotiable rule.


  10. #10

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy39 View Post
    With so many people involved it wouldn't hurt to establish that that's actually the case. A bit like with condoms, most people assume that safe sex is the norm, but it's always worth mentioning it explicitly if for you that's a non negotiable rule.
    Condoms are most definitely our rule!
    We hadn't thought people might take drugs at a meeting?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newcouple17 View Post
    Condoms are most definitely our rule!
    We hadn't thought people might take drugs at a meeting?
    I am thinking the drugs in question could be Viagra and Cialis?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    So what are your rules going in?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Just remember the most important rule, have fun.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by lcmim View Post
    I am thinking the drugs in question could be Viagra and Cialis?
    Oh....no ones mentioned taking anything like that.
    Now I'm wondering??

  15. #15

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconheads View Post
    So what are your rules going in?
    This time....take time to ourselves and make sure we communicate throughout the weekend.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by chiccouplexx View Post
    Just remember the most important rule, have fun.
    Wow the nerves are really starting to kick in today!!!
    I know it will be fun once we get there!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Deep breath and no pressure. IF anything happens, then just go with it. If you put pressure on either of you, then it becomes less fun and more work. Go and have a good time and then go home. Instead of pressure or nerves, think antici...pation and excitement. Also realize that during and afterwards, your brain will most likely be telling you that this isn't happening when in fact it is. Just live in and enjoy the moment of spending time with someone you love.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson


  18. #18

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoCouple View Post
    Deep breath and no pressure. IF anything happens, then just go with it. If you put pressure on either of you, then it becomes less fun and more work. Go and have a good time and then go home. Instead of pressure or nerves, think antici...pation and excitement. Also realize that during and afterwards, your brain will most likely be telling you that this isn't happening when in fact it is. Just live in and enjoy the moment of spending time with someone you love.
    Yes, but its easier said than done! lol

  19. #19

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    ...and its so easy to say on this side of the screen. It will be fine no matter what happens (even if that is nothing). Just realize that you two are facing something that 99% of the rest of the world either wouldn't do (but probably wishes they could) or have a strong enough relationship to be able to do. It will be okay. Have fun!
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  20. #20

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoCouple View Post
    ...and its so easy to say on this side of the screen. It will be fine no matter what happens (even if that is nothing). Just realize that you two are facing something that 99% of the rest of the world either wouldn't do (but probably wishes they could) or have a strong enough relationship to be able to do. It will be okay. Have fun!
    Yes most things are easier if you only talk about doing them!
    Well we're packed and virtually ready to head off.......

  21. #21

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Well, box well and truly ticked!

  22. #22

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Umm, details? Photos? Video?

    Waiting to hear the follow up but congrats in the mean time.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  23. #23

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newcouple17 View Post
    Well, box well and truly ticked!
    Sorry, I'm kind of thick sometimes.... I don't get it

  24. #24

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconheads View Post
    Sorry, I'm kind of thick sometimes.... I don't get it
    I'm a bit thick too, but I *think* it means it went well..... :p

    I'm a little weirded out that we haven't heard back from them after this initial report.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Counting down to our first planned orgy!

    For decent reportage perhaps a week or so to digest what happened?


Similar Threads

  1. Have a MFM with a couple planned
    By prerunner97 in forum Single Males and Swinging
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 10:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
The Swingers Board is an online swinging community with something for everyone. Experienced swingers and those just curious about the swinging lifestyle are all welcome. We invite you to participate in the discussion forums, member blogs, swinger stories, member photo galleries, swinger club listings and reviews, and all other areas of the site.


This site is run by a real swinger couple with the assistance of a great team of forum moderators who are also swingers. This site is free, and membership is open to all legal adults. While guests are able to view much of the site, registering will allow you access to all areas and full privileges.


Safe, sane, funny, smart, sexy - become a member and experience the Swingers Board!

Links
SwingLifeStyle Where REAL Swingers Meet

SwingTowns - It's Different @swingTowns

SDC SwingersDateClub for couples

SwingingLocal Free Local Swingers Profiles

Kasidie Sexually social

Adult FriendFinder Find Adult Sex and Friends

Wicked Temptations Wickedly Sexy Clothing

Swingers Board
Subscribe to our newsletter!