Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Female voyeur?

  1. #1

    Default Female voyeur?

    So, my wife and I have been together 9 years, and recently we discussed opening up our marriage. We talked about a lot of things, but she keeps going back to one specific fantasy. She wants to watch me with another woman. She is straight, but has tried being with a woman only it just did not float her boat. Which makes me have doubts. Specifically, is this a set-up?

    I have heard (a lot) about guys who want to be cuckolded, but I have never heard of a woman who wanted to be. Especially when she is not interested in girl on girl at all. We do not have the type of relationship in which she has ever "tested" me before, so I do not think this is a test. And the idea really excites me. Our sex life had been on life support until this subject came up, but it was still a good relationship nevertheless. Now our sex life is in overdrive, and she keeps talking about watching me almost every time (now 2 or 3 times per day). I love her ideas, but at the end of the day, my marriage is way more important to me than fulfilling any fantasy. I am confused and aroused, worried and excited all at the same time. Any advice appreciated.


  2. #2

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Some women just love seeing their man with another woman. They can't watch from a third person perspective any other way. Some love helping to make their man able to fulfill his fantasies. Some actually want to be cuckolded (in this case called cuckqueaned). It's a real thing and I know it's misspelled but that's how it is usually spelled. The bottom line here is if you can't talk openly about this with her, then neither of you are ready. Work on your communication and find out what the excitement is for her and then make a joint decision if you want to move forward. Good luck and report back.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  3. #3

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    I think that a whole lot more husbands are into watching a spouse with someone else, and as one, I understand what her excitement might be. But, if I were in your situation, I'd tell her that it also turns me on and say, "you first". That way you can enjoy your turn without worries.

  4. #4

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    So, I should probably add a few more details, as searching others experiences on forums and web-searching cuckquean have really helped me allay my apprehensions.

    First off, we have been talking a lot recently. The whole conversation started off because both of us were too tired to have sex after work, the kids, school projects, house work, etc. At the end of the day both of us just went to bed exhausted. We had stopped making time for each other. I finally had had enough and told her either we start having sex more often or we open up our marriage and let others take over that "burden." I predicted that her response was going to be: "I love you honey, I will put in more effort into us but you have to as well. Now let's not talk about having sex outside the marriage." Boy, was I wrong...

    We talked about why she was open to this sort of thing now, and her response was basically (I am paraphrasing) why the hell did it take 9 years for me to open my damn mouth. Looking back, I think there were many missed opportunities (all my fault) to be open with her. For example, I remember a couple years ago while watching The Real World on MTV (don't judge, she likes those kind of shows), when one of the participants had a chance to have a threesome but declined because of loyalty to his girlfriend back home (which he of course eventually cheated on anyway) and my wife laughed at him and called him a pussy. I think that was a totally missed opportunity to talk openly about an alternative lifestyle, an opening that she offered and I was too clueless to recognize. I can think of many other examples like that but won't bore you with them.

    As far as the cuckquean thing goes, I get the vibe that it is not about humiliation at all for her, but more of pride and bragging rights. It's like when she buys a sexy dress, she does not wear it at home and then cover up when she goes out. She loves attention, and loves going out and showing off. I get the feeling that she can't wait to show off and say to some woman: "That's MY husband that just made your eyes roll into the back of your head!" So, I have decided not to be "a pussy" and instead dive in head first with the expectation that our marriage will be stronger and I will love and appreciate my wife more for it. As far as it actually happening...

    We already have a volunteer. A few years ago someone I knew was identified as having an affair, and he told me that he and his girlfriend were in an open relationship. They broke up last year, but I still have contact with the female 1/2 of that couple. So, I asked her about how open relationships work, if there were places in DC that they went to, etc. She said she was never in an open relationship, and things got awkward real fast. But then she said she always admired both me and my wife, and would be happy to help out. She said she goes out every Thursday with a bunch of her Russian girlfriends who are all hot, and invited my wife out to go with them. But she also said that if we wanted a volunteer, she would be happy to be that volunteer. So, my wife and A. are going out tonight for girls night out, and my wife is going to either step on the gas and formally ask A. to be that volunteer, or put on the brakes and withdraw the offer if it does not feel right to her. I will update how it goes tomorrow.

  5. #5

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Please read some of the threads about swinging with friends. This can open a completely different can of worms (I never even knew worms CAME in cans). Also, before you take the plunge, re-read this:

    The bottom line here is if you can't talk openly about this with her, then neither of you are ready. Work on your communication and find out what the excitement is for her and then make a joint decision if you want to move forward.
    Until you can openly talk to her about anything and everything, don't be in too big of a rush to get started. One needs to be careful before you open Pandora's box. While swinging can make a great relationship reach unimaginable heights, it will also magnify any flaws or weaknesses the relationship has. Make sure that the relationship is as strong as possible before proceeding. Let us know how things go.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  6. #6

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    i think it is hot. I am a female and i love to watch another female with my boy... but i am bi and love to play with girls, too. A win-win situation

  7. #7

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Okay so I learned something since the last post.

    First, I think I now know why she has been fantasizing about something new, and my understanding of what she is really fantasizing about has changed. Apparently, my understanding of her girl-girl experience was not accurate. About 5 years ago, a friend of hers invited her to Florida to spend the week-end with her, with the understanding that it would be her first lesbian experience. She was very uncertain about it, and I encouraged her to explore that side of herself. It turns out that my wife is not attracted to women specifically, but rather to specific people, and the experience ended up being one of the most erotic and sensual experiences that she has ever had. In fact, she fantasizes about it all of the time. The only thing that she would change about it would be that she would like to have shared the experience with the person that she loves most. She does not consider herself bi-, but she does consider herself open to sensual experiences, with the sex of the person (or people) involved being less important than the sexiness of the person (or people). And she wants me to have these experiences as well. Now, about last night...

    She went out with A., her shoe broke, she got intoxicated, the music was too loud for her to really talk to A. about what she had in mind, and ultimately nothing is likely to come of it. But who knows, I think I now get where my wife is coming from, and am open to trying new things, and now feel secure that exploration is not likely to jeopardize anything with my beautiful wife. So there's that.

  8. #8

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Ms. Gold is the same way. She says she isn't bi, but enjoys having her girlfriend. Just yesterday they had a spa day together where they were acting like they were a couple together. They had a great time, but she isn't bi.

    Sounds like things are starting to head in the right direction. Keep us up to date on how things are going.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  9. #9

    Arrow re: Female voyeur?

    cking fights and just being really cruel when we fight.... use to it I knew this wasn't going to end well he's pickin
    picking in me hard like he's doing it on purpose they keep saying ohhhh.......having panic attacks and man I am not retarded I seen the message. Dude I'm scared I'm in the duck it mode something. Always happens at me..
    I have been begging him to fuck a woman in front omg me I just watch....

    barry has me fucked up I do not feel. Ad for that happening


  10. #10

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyfreaks00 View Post
    cking fights and just being really cruel when we fight.... use to it I knew this wasn't going to end well he's pickin
    picking in me hard like he's doing it on purpose they keep saying ohhhh.......having panic attacks and man I am not retarded I seen the message. Dude I'm scared I'm in the duck it mode something. Always happens at me..
    I have been begging him to fuck a woman in front omg me I just watch....

    barry has me fucked up I do not feel. Ad for that happening
    I have to say I find this post a little bit disturbing, as if it is written by someone in the middle of an emotional crisis or a psychotic break. Do you need help? Or maybe I am just not understanding this post? I am too new to these forums to really know what is a normal post I guess...no judgement intended. Just concern, having a background in recognizing signs and symptoms of distress.

  11. #11

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarandP View Post
    We talked about why she was open to this sort of thing now, and her response was basically (I am paraphrasing) why the hell did it take 9 years for me to open my damn mouth...
    And time is still passing. Talk with your wife about the first step then do it. Talk about it some more, adjust if necessary, and move forward. If it turns out it isn't for you both, stop and continue life sans regret. There are more regrets in things not done than done.

  12. #12

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Quote Originally Posted by couplers View Post
    And time is still passing. Talk with your wife about the first step then do it. Talk about it some more, adjust if necessary, and move forward. If it turns out it isn't for you both, stop and continue life sans regret. There are more regrets in things not done than done.
    I know! We are both feeling a little giddy about this new phase in our relationship at this point. The stars are just not aligning right with the volunteer that we had, but my wife went out for drunch* yesterday and had a hot and heavy make-out session with another woman, and she has admitted (to herself) that she liked it. Will keep you posted.
    *Drunch = Drunk Brunch

  13. #13

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    I dont think it sounds like a set up. I would like seeing my hubby with anotber woman. (I am Bi though) I think it'd be like live porn but with the man I love and a gorgeous woman. Its a turn on. Just make sure she knows how important your marriage is to her and make sure she feels MORE important to you afterwords, not less. =)

    Just curious- have you asked her if she wants YOU to watch HER with another guy? Maybe that would help her feel more like its a "leveled playing field" if that makes sense? Maybe, if its within both your comfort zones, you guys could try being with another couple and see how that goes? (Her with the guy and you with the woman) Just suggestions =)

  14. #14

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Quote Originally Posted by CassieNineTales View Post
    I dont think it sounds like a set up. I would like seeing my hubby with anotber woman. (I am Bi though) I think it'd be like live porn but with the man I love and a gorgeous woman. Its a turn on. Just make sure she knows how important your marriage is to her and make sure she feels MORE important to you afterwords, not less. =)

    Just curious- have you asked her if she wants YOU to watch HER with another guy? Maybe that would help her feel more like its a "leveled playing field" if that makes sense? Maybe, if its within both your comfort zones, you guys could try being with another couple and see how that goes? (Her with the guy and you with the woman) Just suggestions =)
    I actually have discussed that with her. When this first came up, one of the reasons that I thought we weren't having sex that often was because almost every time we did, her vulva was bruised and battered. I did not know if it was my size or my technique or what, but I thought it was my fault, and even though I knew she enjoyed sex, each time she would be out of commission for 5-7 days afterwards, and I thought that she thought that it just was not worth it, so I suggested we have an open relationship so she could find someone either smaller or gentler. She thought my fears about being the cause of her reluctance to have sex were hilarious, and re-assured me it wasn't my fault. Still, we at this point have agreed to be totally open and honest with each other, and she knows that she has my support to do anything she wants, as I now have confidence that I have her support. We are going to go forward as couplers suggested, one step at a time, re-adjusting as necessary. She has fantasized a lot about her only girl-girl experience, and wants to repeat that; only this time, she really wants me to be there to share in the experience. Once we do that, we will try other things. She is the one who convinced me to do this, not the other way around. She is in the drivers seat on this, as it should be. I only started this thread because while I do fantasize about these things, no fantasy of mine was worth my marriage, and I was nervous about risking her emotional well-being and our marriage. Now I am confident this is what she really wants, and I think it will make us closer. I married the coolest bitch I know! After this ("this" being how open we have become with each other, not any physical act or the act of having an open relationship), I will never trade down (never would have before either, but still).

    As a side note, we are now having sex 2-4 times a day, and every time we do, she talks about it, and gets so wet that she has not been bruised or battered. Turns out it was more a lubrication thing I guess. And, I have been paying more attention to the littler things as well, so that has helped.

  15. #15

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarandP View Post
    I actually have discussed that with her. When this first came up, one of the reasons that I thought we weren't having sex that often was because almost every time we did, her vulva was bruised and battered. I did not know if it was my size or my technique or what, but I thought it was my fault, and even though I knew she enjoyed sex, each time she would be out of commission for 5-7 days afterwards, and I thought that she thought that it just was not worth it, so I suggested we have an open relationship so she could find someone either smaller or gentler. She thought my fears about being the cause of her reluctance to have sex were hilarious, and re-assured me it wasn't my fault. Still, we at this point have agreed to be totally open and honest with each other, and she knows that she has my support to do anything she wants, as I now have confidence that I have her support. We are going to go forward as couplers suggested, one step at a time, re-adjusting as necessary. She has fantasized a lot about her only girl-girl experience, and wants to repeat that; only this time, she really wants me to be there to share in the experience. Once we do that, we will try other things. She is the one who convinced me to do this, not the other way around. She is in the drivers seat on this, as it should be. I only started this thread because while I do fantasize about these things, no fantasy of mine was worth my marriage, and I was nervous about risking her emotional well-being and our marriage. Now I am confident this is what she really wants, and I think it will make us closer. I married the coolest bitch I know! After this ("this" being how open we have become with each other, not any physical act or the act of having an open relationship), I will never trade down (never would have before either, but still).

    As a side note, we are now having sex 2-4 times a day, and every time we do, she talks about it, and gets so wet that she has not been bruised or battered. Turns out it was more a lubrication thing I guess. And, I have been paying more attention to the littler things as well, so that has helped.
    Thats awesome =) seems like you guys have a great relationship! My hubby and I are very new to this but it already has made us so much more open with each other, even though its only gotten as far as talking about it lol. Its great knowing we can both be totally open with each other and not be judged. Update us along the way and let us know how it goes! =)

  16. #16

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    It's all about communication! Thanks for keeping things up to date.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  17. #17

    Default re: Female voyeur?

    A few years ago I ran some French swinging sites through Translate and learned a bit about this. It's seemingly considered much more common/recognized in French culture than American.

    The consensus seemed to be that it was not only normal, but almost expected for a woman to be aroused by proof that her husband is desired by other women and can satisfy women generally, as long as he's doing his job with her, too.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
The Swingers Board is an online swinging community with something for everyone. Experienced swingers and those just curious about the swinging lifestyle are all welcome. We invite you to participate in the discussion forums, member blogs, swinger stories, member photo galleries, swinger club listings and reviews, and all other areas of the site.


This site is run by a real swinger couple with the assistance of a great team of forum moderators who are also swingers. This site is free, and membership is open to all legal adults. While guests are able to view much of the site, registering will allow you access to all areas and full privileges.


Safe, sane, funny, smart, sexy - become a member and experience the Swingers Board!

Links
SwingLifeStyle Where REAL Swingers Meet

SwingTowns - It's Different @swingTowns

SDC SwingersDateClub for couples

SwingingLocal Free Local Swingers Profiles

Kasidie Sexually social

Adult FriendFinder Find Adult Sex and Friends

Wicked Temptations Wickedly Sexy Clothing

Swingers Board
Subscribe to our newsletter!