Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Back To Top | #1

    Default Party Game? Suck That Penis

    I have no idea where/how this popped into my head but I had a thought for a possible party game that could be used for getting the action started at a party. I would call it "Suck That Penis".

    If you remember the old game show "Name That Tune", it's along the same lines. You'd have a selection of ladies bidding on how fast they could "Suck That Penis".

    Contestant 1: "Tom, I can suck that penis in 3 minutes"
    Contestant 2:"Tom, I believe I can suck that penis in 2.5 minutes"
    Contestant 3: "Tom, I can suck that penis off in under 2 minutes"
    "Contestant 3, Suck That Penis!"


    You can see where this is going, I'm sure. This has not been tested and I have no idea if it would work, but it sure would be fun to find out!
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

  2. Back To Top | #2

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    That would be interesting, but I know a lot of men would have performance issues with so much focus being put on them. You'd have to make sure you found some exhibitionist guys who would get MORE enjoyment because of the crowd instead of being self conscious.

  3. Back To Top | #3

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    The Mrs wanted to try setting up a variation on that....All couples. The girls were blindfolded and tried to guess who their husband was. Another variation was the men blindfolded and try to guess who their wives were.

  4. Back To Top | #4

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsoffun201 View Post
    The Mrs wanted to try setting up a variation on that....All couples. The girls were blindfolded and tried to guess who their husband was. Another variation was the men blindfolded and try to guess who their wives were.
    I've seen variations on that done before, most commonly with a sheet with holes cut in it for the penises (peni?) to stick through.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

  5. Back To Top | #5
    Swingers Board Guide angelkin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1
    Status
    Coupled and taking it very slow

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    I've seen variations on that done before, most commonly with a sheet with holes cut in it for the penises (peni?) to stick through.
    Peni?
    There's time for sleep when you're dead.

  6. Back To Top | #6
    Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    73
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by angelkin View Post
    Peni?
    for the information of all you Latin scholars, the plural of penis is penis. In ancient Latin, it means "tail".

    Regarding the idea of the contest, I love the idea. So let me ask. How would it be determined which man gets sucked first? I would want to be first and I would not want to have a contest before the contest deciding which guy goes first. Comment: there would have to be a rule that the women-not-sucking would not be allowed to distract the man being sucked. Would the women be required to use "lips-n-tongue-only" meaning, no assistance using a hand or other such?
    If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear, is the man still wrong?

  7. Back To Top | #7

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    for the information of all you Latin scholars, the plural of penis is penis. In ancient Latin, it means "tail".

    Regarding the idea of the contest, I love the idea. So let me ask. How would it be determined which man gets sucked first? I would want to be first and I would not want to have a contest before the contest deciding which guy goes first. Comment: there would have to be a rule that the women-not-sucking would not be allowed to distract the man being sucked. Would the women be required to use "lips-n-tongue-only" meaning, no assistance using a hand or other such?
    we should definitely work on the rules for this game and put it to the test. Personally, I think the guy being sucked should be chosen at random draw and his wife should not be allowed to participate (as she'd have an advantage on knowing how long it would take).

    As for what can be used, I say hands are allowed, but anything beyond hands takes it away from being a blowjob.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

  8. Back To Top | #8

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    I'm just a hick Okie and I don't claim to be good at setting up rules, but it seems to me a blowjob without hands (and eyes, for that matter) is less than full quality.

    Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

  9. Back To Top | #9

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by Alura View Post
    I'm just a hick Okie and I don't claim to be good at setting up rules, but it seems to me a blowjob without hands (and eyes, for that matter) is less than full quality.

    Alura
    This! ^^^^^
    Cheers to not knowing what's next!

  10. Back To Top | #10

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    A party game we play from time to time when we are with several couples is to line the guys up in a row, blindfold the girls and have them go down the line touching and fondling each cock in turn to guess who is who. It is a lot of fun and good for a lot of ribald comments and laughs.

  11. Back To Top | #11

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian and Jo View Post
    A party game we play from time to time when we are with several couples is to line the guys up in a row, blindfold the girls and have them go down the line touching and fondling each cock in turn to guess who is who. It is a lot of fun and good for a lot of ribald comments and laughs.
    I've heard of this one being played before.

    I would have to know everyone at the party pretty darn well to put random guys' cocks in my mouth. I really don't see myself ever partaking in any of these games. lol They would be fun to watch, though.

  12. Back To Top | #12

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    for the information of all you Latin scholars, the plural of penis is penis. In ancient Latin, it means "tail".
    I talked to my son, whom I call "Twenty-two" here. He's a (newly graduated) -Cum Laude- (ahem!) Latin teacher and was unaware of the word "penis" in the language. He learned "membre." He did say that if "penis" is, indeed, a Latin word, that it would be a Third Declension noun, and the plural would be "penes."

    The Concise Oxford Dictionary has this to say: Pen'is, n. (pl. -nes). Copulatory organ of male animal. [L, = tail, penis].

    Personally, I'm fluent in Hick Okie, have a working knowledge of American English, and can order a beer in five languages, so don't take my word for anything in Latin.

    Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

  13. Back To Top | #13

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    I could see making a side bet with my wife, by challenging her by betting her she couldn't suck a mans penisof my choice, in 3 minutes from the time the bet is made. Just a different take on the game lol
    Nothing fails like success.
    Gerald Nachman

  14. Back To Top | #14

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    This has not been tested
    Let me be the first to offer myself for any necessary BETA testing

  15. Back To Top | #15

    Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

    HMMM......meetup in Nashville......new game needing to be tested......HMMMM
    Just because we have to grow old does NOT mean we have to grow up!

Similar Threads

  1. Sexy Swinger Party Game on Wii
    By JustAskJulie in forum Swingers in the News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
The Swingers Board is an online swinging community with something for everyone. Experienced swingers and those just curious about the swinging lifestyle are all welcome. We invite you to participate in the discussion forums, member blogs, swinger chat room, swinger stories, member photo galleries, swinger club listings and reviews, and all other areas of the site.


This site is run by a real swinger couple with the assistance of a great team of forum moderators who are also swingers. This site is free, and membership is open to all legal adults. While guests are able to view much of the site, registering will allow you access to all areas and full privileges.


Safe, sane, funny, smart, sexy - become a member and experience the Swingers Board!

Links
SwingLifeStyle Where REAL Swingers Meet

SwingTowns - It's Different @swingTowns

Swinger Zone Central The Zone - Get Into It

SDC SwingersDateClub for couples

Kasidie Sexually social

Adult FriendFinder Find Adult Sex and Friends

Alt.com BDSM and Fetish Dating Site

Wicked Temptations Wickedly Sexy Clothing

Sex Toy Fun Huge Selection, Great Prices!

Swingers Board
Subscribe to our newsletter!
E-mail Address

subscribe
unsubscribe