Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Back To Top | #26

Default Re: Sex and Marijuana

Me and my significant other enjoy pot and sex mixed, but it tend to lead to more relaxed semi romantic sex.

2. Back To Top | #27

I have to really trust the person I smoke with. Not because of what I might do or say, but because I L*O*V*E my cameras. I'm going through snapshot withdrawal right now. Minolta XL-7 stolen. Canon AE-1 broken. Both camcorders shot (little brother actually believed those waterproof covers work). Cheapo digital camera got stepped on. Expensive digital camera fell in Lake Michigan. Buying a new one Friday.

What was the topic again?
    "Style is not lusting after somone because they are cool. Style is loving yourself till everyone else does too."

Prince

3. Back To Top | #28

Dude, that's the worst luck I've heard about in the last while. And I know kinda how you're feeling. My dad dropped my camera and broke it

4. Back To Top | #29

As a psychoactive drug, marijuana affects different people in different ways. I enjoy getting high once in a while when Ms. Sparks and I have sex. It enhances the experience by amplifying my sense of taste, touch, etc. MJ tends to relax Ms. Sparks, while it can sometimes bring up an anxious feeling in me. Accordingly, I don't get high with just anyone. I would have to feel very safe and comfortable with someone other than my wife to have sex with them under the influence.

5. Back To Top | #30

I'm having to reach pretty far back in my book of memories on this - - but if memory serves me correctly, cottonmouth was just a part of the problem. As I recollect, it affected all the mucous membrane tissues in the body.

Some of those are pretty durned essential to sexual enjoyment!!

6. Back To Top | #31

Personally, I don't think weed is a good thing to mix with sex. As having tried it before, it made me feel dumb & lazy. I am a naturally hyper person, so I think maybe thats why it did that to me. I have had some friends in the past that it wouldn't make them lazy & tired like me, but I don't think it made them horny. I think there are other drugs for that!
    S

7. Back To Top | #32

Quote Originally Posted by RockrcplOrlando
    Any advocacy of Oreo's was purely coincidental. It was the quickest snack food i could think of associated with stoners. As for Aqua teen Hunger Force, i've never seen it "high", but it slays me when i'm straight...i can only imagine how good it is stoned.
    I could have sworn I saw something on TV today about a new vanilla-flavoured Oreo. Elizabeth we must schedule a champagne and oreo experiment and pronto.

Champagne is Slutty Wife's drug du jour.
    Did the pot...and all I can say is the food definitely tasted better.
    But mind you *anything* tastes better, even dog food, possibly and
    who knows you might just end up in the dog food silo.

No "M" and sex for me.
    Does anyone here have any experience cooking with marijuana? I'd sure like to know.

;-*
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful!." -- Mae West

8. Back To Top | #33

We have mad tea, brownies and a lot of cookies with some really good weed. It was a lot of fun its a different kind of high, but thats been awhile.

9. Back To Top | #34

Cool Re: Sex and Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by EternallySingle
    I have to really trust the person I smoke with. Not because of what I might do or say, but because I L*O*V*E my cameras. I'm going through snapshot withdrawal right now. Minolta XL-7 stolen. Canon AE-1 broken. Both camcorders shot (little brother actually believed those waterproof covers work). Cheapo digital camera got stepped on. Expensive digital camera fell in Lake Michigan. Buying a new one Friday.

What was the topic again?
    For me, I am a weekend warrior as far as smoking. I can not sleep after I get stoned and it takes me a lot longer to cum, "which can be a good thing", not to say I do not enjoy the sex.

The weekend is almost hear...got a minute...419...420...

magnum

10. Back To Top | #35

Quote Originally Posted by SluttyWife
    I could have sworn I saw something on TV today about a new vanilla-flavoured Oreo. Elizabeth we must schedule a champagne and oreo experiment and pronto.

Champagne is Slutty Wife's drug du jour.
    Did the pot...and all I can say is the food definitely tasted better.
    But mind you *anything* tastes better, even dog food, possibly and
    who knows you might just end up in the dog food silo.

No "M" and sex for me.
    Does anyone here have any experience cooking with marijuana? I'd sure like to know.

;-*
    It has been awhile, but pot brownies are a lot of fun, it is a body kinda stoned, if you eat pot brownies make sure you have a long time to play and hang out have sex what ever, because it stays with you a looooong time

Magnum

11. Back To Top | #36

Quote Originally Posted by bccpl77
    Let's just say, I've tried it more than once Hey, what can I say, I live in BC
    Hummmm the fact people are living in BC doesn't imply they are junkies!!!!
    My GF is Canadian and living in Vancouver and doesn't smoke (even tobacco) and I am not going to move to BC for such a bad reason

JC
    Le Monde est ma maison et l'Univers mon horizon - El Mundo es mi casa y el Universo es mi horizonte - The World is my home and the Universe is my horizon... but my Heart is in Canada (Vancouver precisely)

12. Back To Top | #37

This christmas I ate about half a tray of pot brownies. About 2 cups of fine chooped blueberry weed in one batch. Then I ate half, then the next day I had to go to my girlfriend grandmothers christmas dinner. We never spoke of it again

13. Back To Top | #38

What would your girlfreind's Grandmother have thought if you came over after drinking half a quart of vodka?

P
    Bot = Boat It's always better on the water.

14. Back To Top | #39

Pot is ever present at swinger events here. And even non swinger events. I'm thinking it may be our age group - tail end boomers here. It's nothing to get high in a social setting. It's also nothing to NOT get high. It's so pervasive as to be a non issue, really.

Drunks and using chemicals, like ecstasy, to get high is frowned upon tho.

15. Back To Top | #40

I would have to say that drinking & smoking pot are 2 totally different things! I can't believe how many people actually do smoke pot. I'm not saying anything bad about it. My hubby & I have done our fair share of smoking pot. We have quit for the time being. One piece of advice I can give you guys, is be careful! I work for an attorney & see some people get into some big trouble for pot. If not big trouble, it costs a lot to get out of it! But otherwise, have fun!

16. Back To Top | #41

Hey fellow stoners "Cheeze-Its" and `Ice Cream

-- Dee & Lee --
    Life is great if you live each day like it's your first! - Dave & Lea

17. Back To Top | #42

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Lee
    Hey fellow stoners "Cheeze-Its" and `Ice Cream

-- Dee & Lee --
    OMG...for me its cheeze its and peanut butter (peanut butter is my crack...totally addicted to it...I buy it by the big big can). I have to have a tall glass of diet cock to counter act the peanut butter and cotton mouth

Zgirl
    Ward, I think you were a bit hard on the Beaver last night.

18. Back To Top | #43

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Piggy
    It's a challange to find British Columbians who haven't done their fair share of weed.
    I plan to go with my GF to the "Paradise Chalet" on premise club for August because they seem to have strict rules about alcohol and drugs... no stoned people and no drunkards allowed if my memory is correct (according to what I read...).

I must say that if we meet there any people smoking pot or drunking too much then we shall slam the door of that place and never put our asses there again.

There is enough fun with sex without the need of alcohol or drugs... if people need to get stoned to have fun then they have a problem with their sex... IMHO.

JC
    Le Monde est ma maison et l'Univers mon horizon - El Mundo es mi casa y el Universo es mi horizonte - The World is my home and the Universe is my horizon... but my Heart is in Canada (Vancouver precisely)

19. Back To Top | #44

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieZ
    I have to have a tall glass of diet cock to counter act the peanut butter and cotton mouth

Zgirl
    That is hilarious. I would like a tall glass of diet cock too!

20. Back To Top | #45

Quote Originally Posted by Uneed_Love
    I plan to go with my GF to the "Paradise Chalet" on premise club for August because they seem to have strict rules about alcohol and drugs... no stoned people and no drunkards allowed if my memory is correct (according to what I read...).

I must say that if we meet there any people smoking pot or drunking too much then we shall slam the door of that place and never put our asses there again.

There is enough fun with sex without the need of alcohol or drugs... if people need to get stoned to have fun then they have a problem with their sex... IMHO.

JC
    I don't need it....as a matter of fact I don't like having sex with anyone who has totally weaved themselves into the couch. I prefer to have sex with people who are not trashed.

Now..if it is me and hubby...there is nothing wrong with a leftie. We are not drinkers and it is (to us) like having a glass of wine at the end of a stressful day.

I understand how you feel JC..I feel someone who has to have alcohol and drugs to get it on do have a problem. Its not with sex...its just a problem period!

Zgirl
    Ward, I think you were a bit hard on the Beaver last night.

21. Back To Top | #46

Quote Originally Posted by SluttyWife
    No "M" and sex for me.

;-*
    Many years ago, Slutty Wife, (in Europe), I learned, (but did not ingest, of course), the following:

It's all in the preparation of the shortning. My friends used butter.

Take a bag of weed, (my friends used hashish which was more available), and grind it up real fine in an expresso coffee grinder. (Clean the grinder by putting several helpings of coffee through it and making coffee with it in the morning.)

Melt as much butter as you feel necessary in a saucepan and saute the pot lightly until you think it's about right. Let it cool a bit so it doesn't splatter when you add a cup or two of water. Bring the water to a boil, stirring from time to time and remove it from the fire. Again, let it cool a bit and put it into the refrigerator. The butter will absorb the THC and float on top of the water, which will absorb the impurities. Once the butter has solidified, remove it and throw away the water and the heavier particles that have sunk to the bottom of the pan. The butter will be green.

Use the green butter in your favorite receipe. Fudge works well as does brownies, cake icings, etc. The goal is to mask the flavor of the pot. I once had dinner with a friend who used it in her spaghetti sauce. That did a good job. (I ate my spaghetti plain, of course.)

In Morocco, hemp pollen is mixed with liquified sugar and dried into chunks. It tastes like sweet camel shit. Hmmm... Maybe it was...

The Afghans like to mix hash oil with honey and ground up nuts. It tastes a lot better than camel shit but not as good as plain honey and nuts.

The Kashmiris make a sort of heavy biscuit, a cross between an English tea scone and a pecan sandie cookie, but laced with hash oil. They serve it with green tea. Hash oil is much better to cook with but where can one get hash oil in a primitive place like Oklahoma or even California, I suppose?

Why didn't I think of these when we were submitting receipes for the Swingers' Cook Book?

Mr. Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

22. Back To Top | #47

I'm all for modern chemistry to enhance the sexual experience. For me, having a puff before the cloths come off is a good way to put me in a "mellow" state-of-mind. I'm not so "on the edge" and I can last longer before the fireworks go off.
    Every so often, I try to masturbate a large word into conversation, even if I'm not really sure what it means.

23. Back To Top | #48

Cool Re: Sex and Marijuana

although angel would respond differently on this point (she'll bogart that joint!), i'd have to say that while i love to smoke, and have done so off and on for 35 years, i do not care for extreme body highs that give me the whoozies when i want to try to concentrate on whatever.

i like a few (3-4) tokes of the weed, just enough to put a smile on my face. i feel the same way about alcohol -- that 1-2 drinks are good for me, and more leave me feeling unfomfortably and dizzy. although, oddly, there are rare occasions when i can pound 7-8 absolut martinis in a strictly social situation (w/ the guys after work on a fri.) and remain straight as a slightly bent arrow. (i always take a cab home on those nights...jush in case i'm not as think as i am sober! ha!) i doubt that i do that more than once a year, however. i'm a 2-drink, 4-hit guy for the most part.

also love mj brownies!!! a totally different kind of buzz.

one nice thing about toking and swinging is that it's a good way for people to lose any jitters they night have (body image, meeting new people, trying new things, etc.). why? because when everybody is stoned then everybody is being goofy.

but it does depend on the strength of the weed because some types will blast you off into another galaxy with 3 hits. too high = paranoia, and that's not good for a swinging situation.

a primary rule, however, is respect the house rules. many/most clubs will not tolerate any drug use.

baddog

24. Back To Top | #49

Post Re: Sex and Marijuana

I had a "fuck buddy" girlfriend, that smoked "M", every day. I recall she eventually got her act together and quit. When I was with her sexually, I recall she would give me a few tokes and I would be stoned, orbiting the planet Pluto. Incredible sensations during sex. Electric sweat and mind blowing sexual powers!!! But I got over it...and never had a 'compulsion' to get into the "M" vibe. Perhaps it was that scene in the Woody Allen movie, "Annie Hall", where Diane Keaton absolutely will not have sex with Woody unless she can smoke some pot-much to the annoyance of an insecure Woody Allen. Of course she dumps him a short time later, and we are led to believe she only had sex with him, while she was floating on the enhancement of reefer madness.
    See my other story on 'enhanced drugs for sex'-and learn why I think "natural" is the best-and yet mindblowing sex CAN be induced by sexual drugs-but then an erotic partner or even fantasy can do the same. Almost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2