1. Back To Top | #1

Default How do we find someone for our first-time swinging?

My wife and I have never swung before. She is afraid to try it but she would like to watch someone and have someone watch us. I don't know how to get it started. There is no way we could do it in our town but only on when away from home would we dare play. Any ideas as to what we need to do to find someone willing to help us out

2. Back To Top | #2
    Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

Default Re: Going to San Francisco on Friday to Friday. Any swingers in San Fran.

I recommend going to a swinger's club party. Plenty of people nowadays seem to like watching and being watched at a club's party. Good place to talk to people too; ask questions; see what it's all about.

3. Back To Top | #3

Default re: How do we find someone for our first-time swinging?

I would do some internet research for clubs in a city you are going to be visiting, or better yet, plan a weekend getaway just for that reason. An off-premise club where no sex takes places will probably be the easiest to find, but as a general rule those type seem to come and go and can be really good but also really bad, so make sure you do your homework and find one that is stable, well-attended, and you are comfortable with. The problem with that route is should you decide to do something, you will have to leave the club and go to someone's room, etc. and that will add a whole another level of stress. It's hard enough to walk into a club for the first time, and should you get an invite up to a room or afterparty, then you have the steeling your nerve all over again, so more likely you will pass on an opportunity that you may wish you hadn't the next morning.

The better choice would be an on-premise club. Once you walk in the door, the facilities and opportunity are already right there if choose to make use of them. Once you have gotten settled in, should you decide you want to watch or be watched, it's just a matter of heading to the open play area, no invite needed.

Clubs were our introduction to swinging, and it worked for us, so I'm a firm believer in them. As already mentioned, just can't beat a club for getting a chance to talk to other people and see what it is all about. Good luck and have fun

4. Back To Top | #4

In San Fran now. It may not work out but we will try. Going out later and see if we can find something. Thanks for the reply.

5. Back To Top | #5

Not going to happen I guess. Didn't prepare well enough and not sure how it all works. Looks like a lot of the places here are only open on Fri., Sat. I may be reading it wrong. Sure wish someone from San Fran would help out an ignorant newbie.

6. Back To Top | #6

Well, I guess the couple thing did not work out but we did find a beautiful 23 year old girl at a strip club my wife got to have fun with. I guess I know what my wife will do now if we ever have that chance again. It was like a dream come true for me. Wow, I still find it surreal. Best sex we ever had last night afterwards.

7. Back To Top | #7
    Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

Glad to hear you had a little fun while there.

The big takeaway would be, if you know you are traveling to a city, find out what is going on there as far in advance as you can.
    -and yes, swing clubs are usually a Friday/Saturday thing in general.
    Remember when your grandmother covered her couch with plastic?
    It was probably because she was a squirter.

8. Back To Top | #8

This has really gotten my wife's motor running. We don't live in an area where there is much if any swinging or single ladies to find. Too small and desolate of an area. We will have to travel if this is to happen. Would anyone be so kind as to give us advice as to what sites to join to be able to communicate with couples, girls, maybe single guys. We would really like to have another experience.

9. Back To Top | #9

Hi SH, I am sure there is a rule about advertising a particular site but a quick internet search about swinger clubs should bring up a slew of sites for you guys. Also, at the top of this page is a link to swinger Ads. This will take you to the SLS site. We use SLS and most of the couples that we have met also have profiles on this site. Also, don't rule out swinging where you live just becuase you aren't aware of it. We were pleasently surprised to a rather large number of swingers in our area as well as a club just about 10 miles from where we live. That was a pretty awesome discovery for us as we too live in a small town/rural area 30 minutes or so from the nearest metropolitan area. You might be surprised by what you find also. Good luck with it. TnT

10. Back To Top | #10

Most websites are regional. If you can tell us where you are we can help you better. SLS is a big site, so I'd try that. In Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky Swingerzonecentral.com is very popular.

11. Back To Top | #11

We live in the Western Kansas area. Garden City, KS.

12. Back To Top | #12

Quote Originally Posted by SH View Post
    We live in the Western Kansas area. Garden City, KS.
    One of the best couples we've ever encountered [at Desire Cabo] is in Garden City, KS. They probably service your pool.

13. Back To Top | #13

Are you serious? Desire Cabo????

14. Back To Top | #14

Hello SH, so sorry I didn't see your post previously. You are correct about the swing activities being mostly Friday and Saturday in San Francisco. Would have recommended "Twist", check out their website. Good, safe,convenient location and decent hotels close by. There are also some swinger weekend get togethers, closest would be Berkeley,but first time Twist would have been cool. Gold Club, Gentlemen's Club on Harrison is a safe,classy (don't know if classy and strip clubs go together), is a very nice place to go for both males and females. Again sorry I didn't see your post but life has been crazy hectic lately so not alot of free time to go on this site. Warm Kisses, Tina

15. Back To Top | #15

Thanks. Sorry we missed the fun be we did have an experience that will always help us remember SF. Hopefully we can get some time to try again this summer but locations are pretty distant for us.

16. Back To Top | #16

Quote Originally Posted by lizandtom View Post
    One of the best couples we've ever encountered [at Desire Cabo] is in Garden City, KS. They probably service your pool.
    I wish I knew how to get a hold of them.

17. Back To Top | #17

Hi SH, I am in the same boat as Tina and Bob regarding the late reply, but next time you are in our fair city, Twist is the best spot hands down, but you can also try Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater for some strip club action! This is the best strip club in the city it is a better class club and it has themed shows every hour, and the dancers love women. If you are in for something different you can try the Power Exchange, on Friday and Sunday nights it has a room just for couples. On Saturday nights it's an open club, male, female, couples, gay, transgender watching and having sex. Please be advised this place is not for the faint of heart, because you will see people having sex and sometimes inviting others to join.

18. Back To Top | #18

Thanks. I guess I should have done a lot more checking a lot earlier on. Looks very interesting. Here's to you all for all the info.