Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Length or Girth

  1. Back To Top | #1

    Default Length or Girth

    I know a lot of you you ladies will say size does not matter. But if you had a choice, would you prefer a man that is average length and thicker than average or a man that is above average in length and only average or thinner in girth ?

  2. Back To Top | #2

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    I'm a girth girl.
    Dave & Holly

  3. Back To Top | #3
    Swingers Board Addict shrevecouple's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    9
    Status
    Couple - She posts, He reads

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Average with girth over length

  4. Back To Top | #4

    Talking Re: Length or Girth

    Girth...as long as there's enough to at least get it in

  5. Back To Top | #5

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by LFM2 View Post
    I'm a girth girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by shrevecouple View Post
    Average with girth over length
    Quote Originally Posted by flfuncpl View Post
    Girth...as long as there's enough to at least get it in
    Ah this makes me happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. Back To Top | #6

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    My lady insists that it doesn't matter since I was furnished with neither.

  7. Back To Top | #7

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Girth has never hurt me; length has. Point, Girth.

  8. Back To Top | #8
    newplaytoys
    Guest newplaytoys's Avatar

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    it would have to be girth , am used to both length and girth , hubby is very well endowed. there are some positions that length does not work . really enjoy them all , as long as they are hard

  9. Back To Top | #9

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Girth. Hubby is bigger around than my bf, is able to hit the right spots better, and he usually gives me more intense orgasms. Both are probably about a little longer than average, but it feels best and I orgasm the hardest when they work the right spot by not pushing in the entire way. How much depends on how I am being entered.


    One thing that deserves mention is the quantity of semen and the force with which a guy ejaculates it. Hubby (and the one other guy I had sex with for a short time a couple of years ago) dribble out what seems to be a small amount. My bf, on the other hand, seems to produce like ten times as much. (Hubby has said he has seen the excess come out the sides between his dick and my vag as he cums). That pulsing of warm fluid feels really good and its quantity and strength are important factor in a guy's performance.

  10. Back To Top | #10

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    My wife has always preferred girth over length.

    Above posts make it sound like girth wins.

    Does that mean that we guys have something new to worry about?

  11. Back To Top | #11

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by couplers View Post
    Girth. Hubby is bigger around than my bf, is able to hit the right spots better, and he usually gives me more intense orgasms. Both are probably about a little longer than average, but it feels best and I orgasm the hardest when they work the right spot by not pushing in the entire way. How much depends on how I am being entered.


    One thing that deserves mention is the quantity of semen and the force with which a guy ejaculates it. Hubby (and the one other guy I had sex with for a short time a couple of years ago) dribble out what seems to be a small amount. My bf, on the other hand, seems to produce like ten times as much. (Hubby has said he has seen the excess come out the sides between his dick and my vag as he cums). That pulsing of warm fluid feels really good and its quantity and strength are important factor in a guy's performance.
    Ok this explains something to me I've never understood.

    Every woman I've been with comments on just how much I produce, and seems to think thats a good thing. This never made much sense to me because I just saw it as a big mess (I had an ongoing joke with a play partner about always needing a roll of paper towels to clean up).

    The only woman who complains about it, is my wife, which is how life seems to work out

  12. Back To Top | #12

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Interesting subject and responses. Since I have neither, being VERY average, I have had a variety of situations. My first wife seemed like she could not accommodate any one bigger then myself, where my second wife would have loved more of both. One play partner said that she didn't really care how long the guy was but definitely liked girth. That I can understand.

    Do I ever remember back in the days when I could shoot a load, instead of dribbling. That I understand too.

  13. Back To Top | #13

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    The exception of course is with anal. Girth is a liability and length doesn't matter. So it's good that only my bf likes/wants anal because hubby is too big around.

  14. Back To Top | #14

    Post Re: Length or Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicup View Post
    Ok this explains something to me I've never understood.

    Every woman I've been with comments on just how much I produce, and seems to think thats a good thing. This never made much sense to me because I just saw it as a big mess (I had an ongoing joke with a play partner about always needing a roll of paper towels to clean up).

    The only woman who complains about it, is my wife, which is how life seems to work out

    The women you are with, Chicup, are lucky. And tell your wife I said so. Quoting myself from a post elsewhere:
    Quote Originally Posted by couplers View Post
    I'm willing to admit to any wierdness you want, but having cum inside me, even though (or because) it is a guy's stuff, makes me feel extremely feminine - a wife, a whore, a girlfriend, both dominated and dominating. In those intense few moments, that is what I am for. Doesn't matter if it is put into my mouth, my vag, or my bum, I feel compelled to take it in. The thoughts of how it is alive, how it can live inside me for several days (if it's deposited in my pussy) and how there is often the sperm of both my men living in me simultaneously both turn me on and make me feel fulfilled. When either of my guys cums in my vag, which is the way we finish almost all of the time, I will often put a pillow under my bum so it doesn't leak out and it goes deeper into me.

    To this woman at least, it is not a mess, it is precious stuff.

  15. Back To Top | #15

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Mr. CB here... I belong to another forum for men interested in improving their penile health through excercises like jelqing,kegels, edging, clamping, etc. Members have improved their length, girth and stamina through practicing the various techniques.

    Girth seems to be the easiest and fastest gains to make. Many of them, including Mrs CB, have commented that girth seems to be most important to many women because of the stretch and fullness they feel, without the pain that can sometimes be caused by deep penetration from a guy with alot of length. Not saying length is a bad thing, but usually most women dont want their cervix pounded like a hammer. Just my 2 cents.
    Good to the last drop

  16. Back To Top | #16

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    AHHH and what are those links actually. I am curious about that

  17. Back To Top | #17

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Mrs. Randies' has always prefered girth. Good since I am more girth than length..

  18. Back To Top | #18

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    To Mr. CB's response...this is my first time posting...can you elaborate...will this help a guy in his mid-50's? My wife needs help...what can I say.

  19. Back To Top | #19

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousofswing View Post
    To Mr. CB's response...this is my first time posting...can you elaborate...will this help a guy in his mid-50's? My wife needs help...what can I say.
    Hi Curiousfswing,

    Here's the link to the site I was referring to: Penis Forum - All About Male Enhancement, Enlargement & Exercise.
    Believe me when I tell you that many men have benefited from doing the exercises listed here, including me! And, yes this can even help a guy in his 50's. As I have stated before, these techniques are great for girth and length gains, but most importantly for an overall healthier penis. PM me if you have any questions. Good Luck!
    Good to the last drop

  20. Back To Top | #20

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by jactncpl View Post
    AHHH and what are those links actually. I am curious about that
    Here's the information you requested: Penis Forum - All About Male Enhancement, Enlargement & Exercise. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Good to the last drop

  21. Back To Top | #21

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Am I the only guy who kinda cringes and wonder if trying to stretch his member this way and that like a sock puppet might not be a good idea?

  22. Back To Top | #22

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicup View Post
    Am I the only guy who kinda cringes and wonder if trying to stretch his member this way and that like a sock puppet might not be a good idea?
    Nope

  23. Back To Top | #23

    Default Re: Length or Girth

    Lol, You guys make it sound worse then what it is. Yes, some guys can take it to the extreme, but if done correctly and with a little patience, you'll have a very healthy and happy penis. I know of some guys who simply just want to have a firmer and better quality erection without the use of meds. And this is the best way I know that helps them achieve this. I'm only saying this, because I've benefited from this and I'm sure some guys are interested in this information.
    Good to the last drop

Similar Threads

  1. [Mod] How long do you want the actual intercourse to last?
    By good times in forum Polls & Never-Ending Threads
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 11:53 PM
  2. Length vs Girth
    By 4boltmain in forum Does Penis Size Matter in Swinging?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 07:53 AM
  3. Do you have a fetish for hair length?
    By desirefeb2007 in forum Sexual Fetishes & Fantasies
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 02:35 PM
  4. Penis Girth!
    By looker in forum Does Penis Size Matter in Swinging?
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 09:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
The Swingers Board is an online swinging community with something for everyone. Experienced swingers and those just curious about the swinging lifestyle are all welcome. We invite you to participate in the discussion forums, member blogs, swinger chat room, swinger stories, member photo galleries, swinger club listings and reviews, and all other areas of the site.


This site is run by a real swinger couple with the assistance of a great team of forum moderators who are also swingers. This site is free, and membership is open to all legal adults. While guests are able to view much of the site, registering will allow you access to all areas and full privileges.


Safe, sane, funny, smart, sexy - become a member and experience the Swingers Board!

Links
SwingLifeStyle Where REAL Swingers Meet

SwingTowns - It's Different @swingTowns

Swinger Zone Central The Zone - Get Into It

SDC SwingersDateClub for couples

Kasidie Sexually social

Adult FriendFinder Find Adult Sex and Friends

Alt.com BDSM and Fetish Dating Site

Wicked Temptations Wickedly Sexy Clothing

Sex Toy Fun Huge Selection, Great Prices!

Swingers Board
Subscribe to our newsletter!
E-mail Address

subscribe
unsubscribe