Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Back To Top | #26

Default Re: A Threesome, how to get the wife interested

NJCouple's experience is how ours transpired, up to the point of actually swinging. She gets close, then backs off. I'm fine with waiting until it's right for her.

2. Back To Top | #27

sorry for digging this one up after so long. But things have started to shift a bit... I think
    we are planning to meet a couple of women (one is Bi and the other Bi-Curious) in a couple weeks for a Meet and Greet so here's hoping. At least we can talk about it

3. Back To Top | #28

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatRaja View Post
    sorry for digging this one up after so long. But things have started to shift a bit... I think
    we are planning to meet a couple of women (one is Bi and the other Bi-Curious) in a couple weeks for a Meet and Greet so here's hoping. At least we can talk about it
    No need to apologize for bringing this back up, we always enjoy up-dates

Would you care to share how things have changed in the past few months? From your first post in this thread, you said you wife was saying "no"; now you two are planning to meet a couple of women...what changed her mind?

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

4. Back To Top | #29

well to tell the truth I am not 100% sue how it happened. I have been talking to these two ladies on another board (for Erotica) for some time. (With the wife knowing about it) and we had become friends and they decided to come out to meet with me and the family. I have been trying to get her to explore her kinky side and try a 3sum. If it happens it happens if not we'll still have fun.

The Bi-Curious is married and able to play outside the marriage so i am hoping she can talk my wife into releasing the clamps just a bit. Both women we are going to spend time with are open about their sex lives and choices. Should prove to be a interesting weekend. I'll keep you posted

5. Back To Top | #30

This is a good thread and one I ran into a few years ago with my now ex...I have a dear friend who is very active in the lifestyle and he, on occasion, would bring me newsletters and such to take home and talk to my husband about becoming "active" in the community....well each and every time he threw the newsletter across the room, said to me "if you think that is something you want to do, go ahead and go, but count me out, I am not going to stand by and watch someone else "f--k my wife". My response was always the same, "I am not going to go without you".

So, I can tell you from my experience, if it's NO, it's NO...and nothing I could have done or said would have changed his mind. Fortunately for me, he is now my ex...and I have been with my SO for a few years and WE do enjoy the lifestyle!

You can't force someone to do something they really don't want to do and I would think you wouldn't want to anyway!!

6. Back To Top | #31

we have been trying to explore swinging and or a threesome for several years. We dabbled a few years ago on sdc and met a few cpls for dinner but never got past that stage. We were overwhelmed with work and family and took time off when it wasn't even discussed. I recently brought up a ffm threesome and slowly its in the works for the next few weeks. I think asking nicely regularly can help but dont nag. I think you need to go over groundrules bc there are always things that will surprise you etc. Will let u know how it turns out.

7. Back To Top | #32

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatRaja View Post
    I have been talking to people on other boards and come to the conclusion I would like to introduce my wife to another person in the bed room. I have brought the subject up to the wife and her normal response is, "No... not in this lifetime,"... or other such negative response. Last night she said that she wouldn't consider it because it you 'Violate the Sanctity' of our marriage. So tell me, since my wife is very straight laced and all is there any chance I could change her mind, or am I wasting my time even discussing it with her
    Every now and then, we get emails and instant messages from married men asking how they can get their wives into swinging. A common complaint is about how conservative the wives are when it comes to sexual experimentation. This complaint always baffles us. Before marriage is the proper time to find out how sexually open someone is. While others may have done so successfully, it's unreasonable to expect to convert a straight-laced spouse into the fulfiller of your every fantasy.

Regardless, we wish you the best of luck and we are anxious to read how this weekend's meet and greet went. However, we would like to pass on some advice to all of the single men who are currently in the lifestyle: if you want to continue swinging after getting married, make sexual open-mindedness a part of your criteria for chosing a wife.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2