Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sex chairs

1. Back To Top | #1

Default Sex chairs

Having visited a number of clubs in our area, we have seen and tried a variety of sex chairs and swings. The one we like the best is one that it seems we can't find!!! We have pretty much determined that the company went out of business some time ago. But what the hell, we thought we would post pics of it here and see if anyone knows where we could get one!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Try anything once, twice if it is fun, three times if it is real good!

2. Back To Top | #2

Default re: Sex chairs

Have you tried Ebay and does the that type of chair have a name/brand?
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

3. Back To Top | #3

Billy & Elaine,

We have looked everywhere! And unfortunately no, there is no manufacturer's tag on it. The club owners said they bought it over 15 years ago from a company in California. No other leads...

4. Back To Top | #4
    Blog Entries
    Status
    M. Male - half of a novice swinging couple
    SLS Handle
    Bruce_Melissa

I do a bit of woodworking and have been looking at various sex chairs for ideas. I like the concept of ergonomic furniture made to make some positions more comfortable - the more versatile, the better.

Since you have the original prototypes available for measuring, it looks like a muffler shop could fabricate most of the parts in short order. It wouldn't be a violation of copyright protection to make your own.
    I like her because she smiles at me and means it

5. Back To Top | #5

Yeah, anyone with a pipe bender could make it... Hell, I could buy a pipe bender for $500 to make one. We were just hoping that someone still made the chair.... This one was perfect for both of us... no matter the position... But it would be hard to make it from wood, as a woodworker myself, there would be some breakage

6. Back To Top | #6

This is the one we are wanting to get!

It's a tantra chair.

The Menage's
    DoYaWannaAZ (aka formerly The Menage's)

7. Back To Top | #7

Our sex chair is super simple, very cheap, and lots of fun.

http://www.videorocker.com/

The man sits in it, the woman sits on his lap facing him, and you rock yourselves into bliss.

8. Back To Top | #8

stockroom.com is a great site.

9. Back To Top | #9

Bump for additional help or suggestions.

10. Back To Top | #10

I asked a friend of mine who has more knowledge than I do about these things and he has used this one before and hasn't seen them since the 80's. It's probably out of business. He did recommend the luvseat.

I guess you might find a used one? But, I wouldn't know where to start. Or some new old stock?
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

11. Back To Top | #11

She keeps hoping that we will find one. But I have told her not to worry, I can make one when I get a shop again. Then I will just buy a pipe bender and make one for her!

S

12. Back To Top | #12

Quote Originally Posted by Menage_a_Trois View Post

It's a tantra chair.

The Menage's
    Dog keeps asking me what I want for Christmas

Your friend,
    Prettylady
    To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

13. Back To Top | #13

Quote Originally Posted by Menage_a_Trois View Post

It's a tantra chair.

The Menage's
    Has anyone ever used one of these? On the videos they have on their site, the couples never seem to be quite lined up for actual sex, which makes me think they may not actually be as useful/comfortable as they make it seem. If you've used one, how did you like it?

Likewise, how about the Liberator Esse?

Thanks.

14. Back To Top | #14

Haven't tried one of those, but I can highly recommend this one

LoveRocker sex furniture products, innovative lovemaking aides.

Mrs. D

15. Back To Top | #15
    Blog Entries
    Status
    SLS Handle
    Bruce_Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by des1re06 View Post
    Haven't tried one of those, but I can highly recommend this one

LoveRocker sex furniture products, innovative lovemaking aides.

Mrs. D
    Can you tell us more about your experience with the love rocker? Was there any metallic squeaking sounds? what positions did you try and what did you like best? Is it good for more than two people at a time?

16. Back To Top | #16

Can you tell us more about your experience with the love rocker? It's just awesome for penetration. The gliding action takes pressure off your knees (for whomever is standing). You get back support and can either sit up or lie down (adjustable seat back).

Was there any metallic squeaking sounds? No, but the chains will clank if you don't duct tape them. I recommend wrapping them with duct tape, once you get them to the desired height.

what positions did you try and what did you like best? Gosh, there's so many possibilities! With him sitting and me standing, facing away from him, bent over and holding onto the horizontal bar (favorite). With me sitting, with my feet on his shoulders, and him standing. With him standing, me pushing off the "handlebars". We're looking forward to trying new positions.

Is it good for more than two people at a time? Yes! The third person can pay a lot of attention to either the person sitting or standing. If I'm facing away from him, I can give attention to a male or female that stands in front of me.

It's all good.
    Mrs. D

17. Back To Top | #17

We have that type of chair at the club we go to. My lady loves the chair room. She can adjust the back to several heights. Very comfortable chair. Great for gangbangs and multiply partners or just for one on one fun.

Stop laughing or I WILL put my clothes back on.

18. Back To Top | #18

I can make the chair if you had specs. I have full TUBE benders, and the wife upholsters. We used to make custom fitted dungeon equipment, like metal stocks, cages, overheads and such. We even have a cnc plasma for all types of metal art. And you guys just thought I was a gearhead,lol.

19. Back To Top | #19

Obtain you some information on the chair. That’s a old Hudson Mac love seat. They have been out of business for years now. There was 3 (I think) other companies that made that type of chair but have no ideal what their names are. You can try to Google “Old sex chairs” or Old Love seats” and you may find some still around. The club that we go to has one just like it, we play on it all the time. We love the chair room. Also try e-bay and see what come up.

Stop laughing or I WILL put my clothes back on.

20. Back To Top | #20

We own a love rocker and to be frank we are not too impressed with it. The bar in front makes the man climb in. Even then it hits him in the back of his legs. There are several homemade ones, at the camp we go to, that are much better. There are also a couple at a club we attend that are better.
    Doug19482000

21. Back To Top | #21

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee Swing View Post
    Our sex chair is super simple, very cheap, and lots of fun.

The Original Video Rocker

The man sits in it, the woman sits on his lap facing him, and you rock yourselves into bliss.
    I am never going to look at the one we have the same again!
    And I'm going to give it a try with the Mrs soon (tonight likely!)

We bought ours to make it more comfortable to use our Wii...

Mr.

22. Back To Top | #22

And the good thing about this video rocker chair is, if we break in in our enthusiasm, we only paid $30 for it so it's cheap to replace!

The Mrs.

23. Back To Top | #23

I would like to build a chair like that, but need detailed photos of it. Also some measurements, like how high the seat is, how tall the back is & how wide the "arms" are that curve out the sides.

I can bend most of the tubing with either a tubing bender or tubing roller, then make it so it bolts together for travel.............

If anyone knows where one is, PM me your email so we can share some photos.

24. Back To Top | #24
    Blog Entries
    Status
    SLS Handle
    Bruce_Melissa

If a chair has a good reputation among it's users, I think I'd like one too.

25. Back To Top | #25

Wow!

Ok, we will make a point of going to the club and getting measurements!!! Thanks!

S

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast