Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Young Swingers

1. Back To Top | #26

Hi guys. We know what you are going through. Jack and I are the same age as you guys. We are going to a club for the first time in a couple of weeks. When we gat back we will let you know how good or awkward it was. In the mean time have fun and don't be afraid to ask people about their sexual status. You may find, like we have that alot of younger people are into bisexual experiances, if so then couple swapping is only the next step. You gotta start somewhere...right? [evil]

[ September 21, 2002, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: SR71 ]

2. Back To Top | #27

I am 27 and she is 22. I suppose that means we are young. We have been to a few dances and we are definately the youngest there or close to it.

3. Back To Top | #28

Originally posted by JustAskJulie:
    younger crowds.

In general tho most people are in their 30's or older before they take up swinging. Swinging requires a very strong comitted relationship and it's rare that a very young couple would have developed this.

Do you have to be married? No, but you should be comitted to your relationship.

If you are a single, then you need to have a strong understanding what a comitted relationship is and why they exist. It's about a lot more than just sex.
    Another thing or two to add to Julie's excellent response is first, in your twenties and early thirties, people are very busy getting established in both their career and in their life (ie getting married, setting up a house) and then you add babies on top of that and there is very limited time. It's also a time in one's life when one metamorphsis's <sp?> into true adulthood and understanding (or at least trying to understand) who they really are and where their life is going. While all of us thought we had the answers in our teens, you find out in your mid to late twenties/early thirties that you didn't have a clue.

One thing about me is that I'm consistent in my behavior, my thoughts, and my posting. I don't sell out or change for any reason outside of my own self wanting to. What you see is what you get: today, tomorrow and every day after that.

4. Back To Top | #29

Both my partner and I are both 28, we have the kids, the house and we both feel very commited to our relationship. Sometimes age isn't the issue it's maturity. I have seen 60 year old men who act like kids every time a set of boobs flash across the screen.
    Always try things three times:
    1st time to try it out. 2nd time to see if it's better. 3rd time just to recap 1st and 2nd.

5. Back To Top | #30

Are there young swingers?

Not according to this article..."

6. Back To Top | #31

Are there young swingers?

Not according to this article...
    I love the onion!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2