Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

View Poll Results: Women: Do you prefer circumcised men, or men who aren't circumcised?

Voters
724. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer circumcised men.

453 62.57%
  • I prefer non-circumcised men.

98 13.54%
  • I couldn't care less.

173 23.90%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Back To Top | #76

Default Re: Do you prefer men who are circumcised or uncircumcised?

Quote Originally Posted by imsherona2 View Post
    I realize in reading the posts from the uncut males that most of you are clean when it comes to your penis, but I just would rather not take that chance of running into the small percentage that are not clean!!

Any men here ever run into an uncircumcised woman that might fit into that percentage?

If so did you take the chance and try it again or give up on the ladys?

2. Back To Top | #77

Quote Originally Posted by JTcamp05 View Post
    Any men here ever run into an uncircumcised woman that might fit into that percentage?

If so did you take the chance and try it again or give up on the ladys?
    I don't recall ever giving up on a lady because she was uncut, JT. I suppose the Arab countries have the most circumcised women, but I also found the chicks hard to get to know there. I remember winking at an obviously pretty but veiled young lady in Morocco once. It sent her scurrying away, giggling with her friend. HeeHee.

Surely you make a valid point that the female labia are at least as likely to shelter germs as the male foreskin. I wonder if any studies have been done?

I'm not opposed to circumcision of men. Each can make his own decision. I'm very much opposed to doing the procedure on defenseless babies, male or female.

Mr. Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    —Will Rogers

3. Back To Top | #78

I'm uncut and have never gotten a urinary tract infection. It's highly likely that myth stems from those few people who don't clean regularly....as one bright poster has said so far "how is it any more difficult to clean than a woman's parts?"

How is a foreskin any more gross than an excess amount of folds on a woman?

I know my wife prefers uncut but isn't picky about that. I'm not claiming to be huge but once I'm hard the skin gets used as I grow I can't imagine how tight that would feel if there wasn't some slack.

I've dealt with the stigma of being uncut and for that reason kept that fact hidden from friends. Luckily so far none of our partners has ever commented on it being a problem. It hasn't made me too sensitive and the only time it has been an issue is when a partner decided to be super rough with me....like the ladies' folds it's nice to touch but yanking that can only go so far before it becomes a pain.

4. Back To Top | #79

Quote Originally Posted by Alura View Post
    I'm not opposed to circumcision of men. Each can make his own decision. I'm very much opposed to doing the procedure on defenseless babies, male or female.

Mr. Alura

Well said.... its a crime what happens to the babies in my opinion. I can understand the religious aspects if the parents are Jewish, of course this is preformed at a by a rabbi in a different time frame, one that allows a baby blood to start clotting, and using a different procedure than the clamps the medical community uses. Why do invasive surgery on a newborn for cosmetic reasons ...... makes no sense to me.

5. Back To Top | #80

Circumcised all the way! never been with any one uncut

6. Back To Top | #81
    Status
    Female part of MFM triad

Quote Originally Posted by nhcpl1968 View Post
    Circumcised all the way! never been with any one uncut
    If you've only been with circumcized men, how do you know it's the only way you like them? If we're just gonna stick with what we know, why engage in sex with other partners at all?

7. Back To Top | #82

Quote Originally Posted by Stratecpl View Post
    As far as my opinion goes, I am cut and that's that, been that way all my life. I really wouldn't want it put back, either!
    Foreskin restoration is now big business, at least in some parts of California.

8. Back To Top | #83

I have had them both, and prefer un-cut males, they just seem more fascinating to me
    the whole sorta watch the penis come outta hiding thing...and the natural lubrication is nice also

9. Back To Top | #84

A few years ago, I had occasion to do a fair amount of research on this subject and now have a definite POV as to which I think is best, and why.

In doing that research, I still remember a line use by one of the research subjects in describing her subjective experiences to her doctor. She remarked to her doctor that ". . . fucking a cut penis is little different than fucking a broom stick."

Unlike a good lawyer, the doctor did not follow up with any questions going to the foundational evidence on which she made this comparison. - - - Too bad for all us "broom sticks!"

I love that line about the penis coming out from hiding! - Thanks

10. Back To Top | #85

I have only ever been with uncircumized. Never had a problem of having a unclean one.
    I guess when we get around to swing i will find out about circumized ones, as it seems like most american men are .

11. Back To Top | #86
    winnme

Smile Re: Do you prefer men who are circumcised or uncircumcised?

It really doesn't make a difference to me. My husband is the first uncut man that I have ever been with, and boy did I have alot of questions for him at first. :-) I know that he is more sensitive at the head than most men. I have never gotten an odor from him or had any problems whatsoever. Our sex is great and we have no problems at all. But like they say, To Each Their Own!!!!!!!

12. Back To Top | #87

I have only had circumcised so I din't really know. I don't think it would matter.

13. Back To Top | #88

well, my hubby is uncut and i love it, the good thing of been uncut is that you have two in one whenever you feel to have a uncut head just push back the foreskin or if you like foreskin you can have it too

14. Back To Top | #89

Michael is cut, so I like uncut as a treat when it is available.

15. Back To Top | #90

My hubby is uncut, an I love it, I have been with both and it does not matter to me either way.

16. Back To Top | #91

I strongly prefer cut guys. couple reasons:

1) i like how it looks much better
    2)I find they feel better
    3)I dont like how they feel in my mouth for oral

I will play with a guy who is uncut, but not by preference, and I generally won't give oral.

17. Back To Top | #92

Interesting topic. When I was pregnant with my son, I hung out on a forum for pregnant gals...the topic "to circumcise or not to circumcise" came up often and was a pretty volitile topic. People definitely had their opinions about it. I'd never been with an uncut man before my husband and I had no preconceived notions about it. In fact, I didn't even notice he was uncut until about the 3rd time we had sex, and that was the morning after when I saw him flacid and the foreskin pulled down. I remember asking about it because it looked different than any other penis I'd seen. Since, hubby isn't cut, neither is son. And after doing my research, I'd have it no other way. It really does seem to be a cultural thing, and I don't think it has anything to do with cleanliness. I do remember someone on the mommy site saying something like - I'd never have sex with an uncut man because I think it's ugly and gross - to which the other mommy said - good, I hope you never meet my son...he deserves better than that.

I agree. I've never found the penis to be a very beautiful thing anyway (don't hate me for that!), but I love what it does...and cut or uncut wouldn't make an ounce of difference there! Besides, I've been with a few cut men who need to keep better stock of their genital hygiene...so it goes both ways.
    Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.

18. Back To Top | #93

I have only been intimate with one person (my husband) and he is circd so I don't have too much experience to draw from but I have to say that I think I would prefer circd for oral sex and for actual sex I really don't think I would have a preference. That is just a guess though!
    Mr. and Mrs. J- 25 years old, new to swinging but excited to learn!!! ;)

19. Back To Top | #94

I was born to a pair of European immigrant parents and, as a consequence, was left uncircumcised since it's never been the custom there. My wife Sue had never been with a man avec foreskin before me and was instantly fascinated by the extra skin, like she'd discovered a new toy. Ever since then she's proclaimed a preference for the "uncut version", as it has that delectable “forbidden fruit” quality for her, but it ultimately makes no difference. "A dick is a dick," she told me. "Clipped tip or not, as long as it gets up, in and off I'm happy."

When our son was born I kind of wanted to leave his penis alone (just so that we'd "match" and avoid any problems with sexual identification). Sue, however, wanted to have him circumcised because of her Jewish roots (more for "tribal" reasons than religious ones). Ultimately, I had to respect her wishes and the procedure was carried out by our midwife when he was eight days old. Two months later I finally got circumcised myself; I figured that if my son wasn't going to "match" me I could still "match" him

20. Back To Top | #95

I voted for I couldnt care less for this reason, I do prefer that they are cut, but if they are over 7" it can be fun, I just enjoy cock and loads of cum. Hope some will email me

21. Back To Top | #96

My internal thought *cut it please* I remember the nurse bringing my newborn son to me un-cut I cried...I thought something was wrong. I told the nurse to bring him back once she fixed him. YES I can't deal with the extra skin it just freaks me out. But tis be the weirdness of me :-)

22. Back To Top | #97

Bob is uncut, but my x was cut. I persoanlly enjoy both, and find nothing offensive with men that are uncut.

23. Back To Top | #98

I agree with the "as long as it works" theory but, and perhaps because I have experienced only a couple of "Au Naturel" penises, I do like the difference in feel of the foreskin, although many of my girlfriends share the "EW" factor...

24. Back To Top | #99

I much prefer cut especially for oral, but to be frank I hardly noticed the difference cut or uncut during sex.

25. Back To Top | #100

I prefer a circumcised penis.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast