Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

View Poll Results: Do you Swing With Single Males?

Voters
523. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we swing EXCLUSIVELY with single males

69 13.19%
  • No, we have no desire to swing with single males

88 16.83%
  • We don't currently, but we have considered/ are considering adding them

97 18.55%
  • Yes, we swing with single males as well as couples

269 51.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Back To Top | #26

Default Re: Do You Swing With Single Males?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieZ View Post
    We play with single males, females and couples.

We really got to know our playmates before venturing into the bedroom with them. The extra time taken and their willingness to be patient really cemented the fact that they were indeed great people and huge fun to be with in and out of the bedroom.
    Although we have not had the opportunity to play with a couple yet. We are hopeing to change that next weekend.
    I totally agree with getting to know them first. That is the only way we swing.

2. Back To Top | #27
    Being good is overrated sweet_tna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    The boss of Mr. Sweet
    SLS Handle
    Sweet_tna

We do not currently swing with single males, though we've given the matter some thought.

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

3. Back To Top | #28

We do swing with single males, but not often
    Homo sapiens are not meant to be monogamous

4. Back To Top | #29

While we prefer couples and single girls we sometimes swing with single males. We tend to approach them when we want them. It's fun to have 2 guys wanting me and Rob enjoys seeing me with other men as well. We find that single males are useful when Rob is away on business although if I'm away we like to find him a single female ;o)

5. Back To Top | #30
    Swingers Board Addict Tia Vampire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    I am a single female. I'm also a Domme
    SLS Handle
    Tia Vampire

When we first started out, we would only get together with couples. Now that we have been in the ls for a while we have become more adventurous and it's so hard to findi couples that we are both attracted. We both love encounters with both single males (for her) and single women (for him).

6. Back To Top | #31
    Educated Posterior Pensacolapair's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    Couple - He (M )posts, She (G) vetos as required
    SLS Handle
    MandGinSD

No, we don't.
    "When you're up to your ass in alligators, it's hard to remember that you came to drain the swamp!"

7. Back To Top | #32

While we do not go looking for Single men (they seem to find her) when the situation is there and she wants more after being with another couple then she can have a Single guy.(must be a single guy not a guy from a couple who wants some) The only exception to the rule is our out of town friend who was part of a couple and now single

8. Back To Top | #33

We've spent most of our swinging with single males. Its our preference for the most part. We do like other couples and single fems as well but when its time to get nasty a single male will always do.

9. Back To Top | #34

We had one single male that we primarily played with, along with couples. He's now in a relationship that he's hoping will work, so he's stopped swinging for now.

We're bummed.

We really like swinging with everyone, really!
    Dave & Holly

10. Back To Top | #35

we perfer mfm

11. Back To Top | #36

We do play with single males when ever Missy has found one that she likes

12. Back To Top | #37

No we don't swing with single men.

13. Back To Top | #38

So far, we have two single males that my wife has clicked with at a party and we have been able to go on a 'double date' with one of them. He was kind enough to bring a female swing partner for me to play with. We all clicked nicely and play was excellent!

I have no problem with her swinging with single men as long as they are gentlemen.
    My opinion is just that... take it or leave it.

Enjoy the "Now" nothing else exists.

14. Back To Top | #39

Our experience overall is somewhat limited, but each time we've played it has been with single males, save one impromptu couple after a party. I don't know that we necessarilly planned it that way. Let's just say guys are easier. That said, we've either been lucky or smart as only the first two times did it go a litle south. The first ecperience was magical, an awakening (que the trumpets), but the guy got a little too attached after that. But that first evening was so good I'm afraid we rushed into the 2nd experience a bit in so far as my eagerness led to me sidestepping my instincts mnomentarily. The night wasn't bad really, but just "ok". Every other has been wonderful.

We did learn fast what others have said in regards to our profile on the site we use...."we'll e-mail you if we need you." lol

15. Back To Top | #40

NOw if you read our profile it looks very obvious that we dont, but in the right setting, with the right guy, we can, have, and will. We want to find the guy, not have the guy find us
    BOHICA (bend over here it comes again)

16. Back To Top | #41

Yes we enjoy single men,but prefer married. seeking bi as wellas str8

17. Back To Top | #42

yes and find you can actually have more repeat meetings for mfm as they love to come back for more

18. Back To Top | #43

No. It's just not what we're looking for at this time.

19. Back To Top | #44

Yes, we prefer MFM the Mrs. is very particular about who we hook up with so we haven't had a lot of playtime yet.
    I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy.

20. Back To Top | #45

Susan here--it was just once. He knew Ed and I were Swingers. He had a fundamental , pure sexual desire to fuck me. And, I had a very pure sexual desire to let him.

Ed said he'd just watch as the point was pure sex between the man and I. And it was just that, a couple of hours of pure fucking from the moment the hotel door closed. It was a great experience.

21. Back To Top | #46

Thus far, we have only played (very selectively) with single men. And it has been a wonderful experience. We count ourselves lucky to have met three or four men who are honest, real, and alot of fun.

They don't bring any drama or emotion with them.

We live by the one strike rule. Everyone is entitled to the benefit of the doubt once. Things do happen unexpectedly to cause last minute cancellations or delays... but we have also learned how to weed out the talkers and the pic collectors fairly easily.

Perhaps we will go to the next level soon....

22. Back To Top | #47

My wife plays with a single male. It took a while to find the right guy, but she's keeping him around because he understands that his role is to please my wife and then get the f**k out when she's finished with him (and not the other way around).

23. Back To Top | #48
    Blog Entries
    Status
    female half of couple

We have a male friend that we met through a site, and who turned out to live 7 mins from us, although we both had listed the same "misleading" community as our location. I didn't think I'd be comfortable playing with a married man like that, but he and his wife play separately, and we've actually had dinner with them both so I know she's not in the dark on this. He's a nice guy, and terrified of being pushy, but we do love to get the three of us into the hot tub together. The Mr loves to watch and share.
    Who doesn't like a PB&J sandwich?

24. Back To Top | #49

Yes, we enjoy single males (and females).

25. Back To Top | #50

We don't play with single males. Amelia has shown no interest in it, and neither has I. Part of what makes swinging enjoyable for us is watching our spouses enjoy the attention of our playmates in a 2-on-2 setting.

We have discussed (and decided that we would enjoy) playing in a MFM or FMF situation with couples we already know and trust.
    I find your ideas intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast