Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Back To Top | #76

Default Re: Rohypnol at a party - Somone put it in our drinks!

Quote Originally Posted by slevin View Post
    Why would someone putting roofies in someones drink make you question swinging in general. There is likely a higher chance of that happening at a regular club than at a swingers club.

I think the general rule applies anywhere, regardless of context. If there are people you don't know around drinks you plan on drinking, make sure you know what you are drinking.

This story makes me question humanity, not swinging.

2. Back To Top | #77

I just came across this thread. Glad the OP are ok. As has been recently said,this can happen anywhere. It happens in swingers clubs as well as regular clubs all the time. General rule " Never Leave Your Drink Unattended"

3. Back To Top | #78

It's not that you're paranoid , it's that you have a realistic awareness . Even when having fun , you (everyone) should remain in Condition Yellow.

4. Back To Top | #79

I'm really greatful to read this thread. I'm a very trusting person and it never occured to me to be cautious of this risk.

I know it was a long time ago but I'm curious if the club owner ever became receptive of listening to you two about what happened or did you just remain banned forever? I have to admit, I wouldn't want to be part of any club where the owner would not readily investigate any claim of a member being harmed in their club.
    ~Lilo

5. Back To Top | #80

We;ve Heard Many True Horor Stories About ( Rooffies) In Swingers Clubs,especially With Single Men Putting Them In Womens Drinks & Usualy She Will Be Moldested Or Raped And What Even More Scarry Most Of The Time These Men Go Unoticed And Are Rarely Arrested!..roofies Are A Huge Problem Here In Southflorida Among The Swingers & Collage Clubs, Theres Alot Of Sick People In This World,sad Isnt It..

6. Back To Top | #81

Quote Originally Posted by carrysmith View Post
    We;ve Heard Many True Horor Stories About ( Rooffies) In Swingers Clubs,especially With Single Men Putting Them In Womens Drinks & Usualy She Will Be Moldested Or Raped And What Even More Scarry Most Of The Time These Men Go Unoticed And Are Rarely Arrested!..roofies Are A Huge Problem Here In Southflorida Among The Swingers & Collage Clubs, Theres Alot Of Sick People In This World,sad Isnt It..
    Really? Based on this and another post about ruined marriages you posted within minutes of each other I think you have a story to tell. So tell us.

Then again , maybe you don't.
    I know I was born. I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. (PJ)

7. Back To Top | #82

Default Re: Wtf Happend

miami/southbeach is nortorious for poeple slipping (roofies) in womens drinks,a freind of ours shes 24, she was talking 2 a guy @ a club, 1 min, she was fine the next she was passedout,she wokeup the nextday in a runchy motelroom,with her pants down 2 her kness & panties down, she called the cops & thankfully she was able to identify the guy who put it in her drink at the club,THANKFULLY she hadnt been raped,police said he had been arrested/quoestion manytimes for similar situations like this & that he was also a registerd sex offender & bipolar....the cops also told her that this guy didnt work alone that he usually had a group of male freinds that asisted him from getting the roofies to actually taking women to motels after theyve been druged up & interestingly the motels servalence cams cought a 4 young men & the guy that she was wit at the club, carrying her to a room passedout..this happend 8months ago and 2 her surprize ,she bumped in2 him lastnite at this famous miamiclub called ( martinibar), so folks becarefull parting theres alot of A-HOLES out there doing this crap..please be safe...

8. Back To Top | #83

its true this sort of thing happens more at regular clubs, especially collage clubs/bars,than at {swingers clubs/parties},,in general the swinging lifestyle is very very safe, but these things do happen sometimes offten and never get reported..a freind of our is a detective & she has invistigated these cases alot in the city of miamibeach,& told us that she has {invistigated/arrested} singel men ,women & couples that have done this{mainly single men},she says u also have to worry about {bartenders/staff} at clubs/parties, that she seen cases were some 1 had paid with ither $ or drugs the bartenders/staff to drop a (roofie) is someones drink, she told us that in miamibeach,bartenders are basically the guy u go to for anything {ilegal/elicit} & she was saying that whats even scaryier is that she has seen cases were the person putting the drug in the drinks,does it basically {as an experiment} to see what reaction that person has with what they are drinking,she says she recently arrested a hispanic male here in miami for doing that,she said he was very {freindly/carismatic},he would say hello to poeple @ clubs or bump in2 u and say ohh im sorry & he'd drop the crushed roofie in there drink, says he was an expert at it & that he might connected 2 several rapes in miami/dade county.....have fun but please be safe doing it..

9. Back To Top | #84

we recently attened a swingers party outside the club and it was a drug party basically we left after 30min...u have 2b really carefull becasue there really isnt anyt type of security at these swingers house parties. at this party in a another room there was all sort of pills & drugs all free for the taking..

10. Back To Top | #85

Quote Originally Posted by fun4Ds View Post
    Its been a while since we posted so this is gonna be a little long. 2 weeks ago we were invited to a party where it appeared that there were going to be more single bi women(unicorns). Mrs fun was a little reserved.one day well maybe, then we cant because of this or that. No big problem I'm not a pusher .Of course, me being a guy I'm thinking (omg ). So the day of Mrs. fun is ready, willing and already has decided what to wear,were going We get a message that the party has been postponed till the next weekend because not enough people sent rsvps. so now 15 people send rsvps and we are really looking forward to going . My only reservations are its mothers day weekend. Mrs.fun has no problem with this because she has made plans for our kids to stop by for an eve cookout the next eve. HERE IS WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGINS. We planned on meeting a couple for a drink to maybe become possible playmates they were in a hurry that day and so were we so we met halfway to the party at a convenient place, made small talk and had a drink and we went our separate ways thinking we were all compatible. Accept we couldn't invite them to the party without the owners permission.

So off we go, we get to the party and one half of the hosts shows Mrs fun to our reserved room to put our overnight bag away while i go to the kitchen to put our drinks away in the frig and make us a drink. We make small talk play a game of pool or two and mingle a little. I felt a little buzzed then it hits( BLACK OUT) very vague memories. Mrs. fun was in the hot tub with a single guy that we (both think the world of) and I can remember while she is having what I think is a good time I leaned over and kissed her and said "I love you" to her. She can remember to that point that she went to our room and crashed out thats the end of her recollection till morning..I have one memory of a girl tugging on my ponytail in a good way but thats it. we wake the next morning in our room together and I'm really not feeling good at all. Mrs fun says shes gonna shower and i go down for some coffee. we make small talk with the owners and ask if we can take a couple pics before we leave and they said sure so i snapped a couple of Mrs fun and the dance floor (no members) and off we go feeling like we're a little hung over. On the way home our talk was mainly about we cant remember a thing EITHER of us, and the drive is very long. We get home and Mrs.fun passes out in a way that off to the hospital I go. (We live close) Doctors tell us that we have rohyfnol(aka.rooffies) in our systems and i shouldn't even be able to stand as much as I had in me and want to know if they should call the police.(well NO) We have to have our son come pick us up. what a thing on mothers day. Its been a week now and we have talked alot about this. My problem is I have always tried to be the guard in this lifestyle and I somehow failed. We have been through every emotion this week accept anger at each other.

Now heres another strange thing we have spoke to no one about this. We tried to contact the owners of the group\club when we got home and we were BANNED from the group no mail no nothing. Wouldn't ya think they would have at least been concerned about our wellbeing? When i asked to take a pic or 2 wouldn't ya think they would have said no? and then to be banned by the time we got home? this has been a rough week its time to pull our heads out of the sand!
    Thanks for posting this and warning the rest of us ! That is such BS !!!!
    Not your story but the deed. It will sharpen us up to be extra careful!!!

11. Back To Top | #86

Two women friends of mine (not swingers) one a glight attendant in Miami, another a friend in Los Angeles had Rohypnol dropped in their drinks. Luckily they only ad little sips and were immediately aware of a creeping drowsiness and lack of control of their extremities. they were at public locales with people they knew and the perp accompanied each to their home becasue they were out of it. Luckily they were conscious enough to hold on and call the police.

This seems like an ongoing epidemic in our society....and hosts are the first to say it want their fault and knew nothing. Its an at risk society to even socialize, with anyone for any reason. Get only bottled drinkls and keep them in hand.

12. Back To Top | #87
    Swingers Board Addict rainbowskye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    Single ~ Female

I've never had this happen, nor am I aware of it happening at any of the swinger events or clubs I have attended.

I did have it happen to me @ a gay bar when I was 19. Me and a group of friends use to frequent a gar bar here in the city as they never carded us and we were all underage.

This was our spot on Friday and Saturday nights. This one night they had draft beer for $1 I'm not much of a beer drinker, so I ordered a girlie drink, a Midori Sour.

Within minutes I blacked out. The people I was with were totally confused, as I only had one drink and back then, I could drink a lot before I would even start to feel a buzz.

My bff at the time realized something was wrong and her and the two other people I was with took me straight to the hospital.

Since then, If I drink in public, I am the one to make my drink or I won't drink.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4