Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Back To Top | #26

Default Re: Daughter found pics!

Close call for you!
    "Everyone here is wondering what it's like to be with somebody else..."
    ~Back 2 Good, Rob Thomas (matchbox twenty)

2. Back To Top | #27

I found this thread searching the work EXPLAIN.

I am fearful of my wife's swinging affairs becoming known to my adult children, firends and family.

My wife has occasional affairs, and tries to keep them secret, but my wife is not a good keeper of secrets.

So I searched Children and Explain and Explaining. Perahps I would not be as fearful of discovery of my wife's swinging, if I had a better explanation for her stepping out, and my not making a big deal about it.

My wife has a short range for mental planning, and our marriage has lasted a long time, but my wife takes it day by day. So I am struggling with my own mental health, and attempting to handle it. I am now thinking of formulating some explanations, other than just denial.

3. Back To Top | #28

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor
    Perahps I would not be as fearful of discover of my wife's swining, if I had a better explanation for her stepping our, and my not making a big deal about it.
    She's not swinging shes cheating, we tried to point that out to you already.

4. Back To Top | #29

Default Dad's Responses for Mom's Sneaky Cheating

Dad Forumlating Responses:

Adult Son: Dad, did you ever think that mom might be fooling around with any other man?

DAD: Your mom is sort of a closet swinger. She tries to keep her indiscretions secret, so if you could avoid letting her, or anyone else know that you suspect her, things would probably go smoother. Also, I am somewhat ashamed of not taking a strong positon on the issue of fidelity, so I would appreciate your keeping the secret for my respect and honor also. Most all families have some secrets. Some families keep secrets better than others. Let's just do the best we can. The best way to keep something unorthodox secret, is to avoid doing rebellious activities. If you ever need to talk about it again, I would prefer you catch me in private.

FRIEND: Did you ever think that your wife might be fooling around on you with another man?

PASTOR: My wife does seem to have some propensity for saying YES more than she should. I try to keep things within limits. My wife tries to keep things secret. I would appreciate it if you would speak to me, if you have any questions. To the extent you can avoid mention my wife's indiscretions to others, it would help protect her reputation. My wife does try to keep up her reputation with friends and family. Did you have an ideas for increasing fidelity in a marriage?

Ideas?

5. Back To Top | #30

OMG. I just read Pastor's post and developed a headache.
    Fear is a symptom of ignorance. Knowledge is the cure.

6. Back To Top | #31

Quote Originally Posted by intuition897
    OMG. I just read Pastor's post and developed a headache.
    That makes two of us..!!
    "Well! Evil to some is always good to others." - Jane Austen

7. Back To Top | #32

Oh for the love of GOD.

I have a headache now too.
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2