260 28.45%
  • No

327 35.78%
  • Doesn't matter

327 35.78%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. Back To Top | #101

Default Re: THE "LOOKING FOR ONE NIGHT STAND" SWINGERS

We have 2 couples that we play with on a normal basis, but, for the most part, we prefer the one time hookup. We aren't looking for the complications of relationships, and, being that we both have very quirky personalities, it can be hard to find people that we are compatible with on a personality level.

2. Back To Top | #102

We are not interested in 1 night stands with other couples. We would much rather prefer to have 2 or 3 couples who we can swing with, but also get together with them without there being an expectation of sex every time we're together.

3. Back To Top | #103

We are okay with one night stands, but prefer to find people interested in repeats/friendship.

4. Back To Top | #104

We're okay with them in theory. In practice, our hook-ups persist until they are a regular thing.

5. Back To Top | #105

We like one night stands, but we really like our one night stands that turn into more than that. We like to meet the occasional tourist couple, working on one this weekend. Kind of enjoy the finality of the evening. But we also like meeting others we already have played with, the sex can become quite good as you get to know someone.

So we are good either way.

6. Back To Top | #106

We've had a couple one night stands, but it wasn't our intention; it just worked out that way. And while we don't feel the need to become best pals before getting naked with folks, it is nice when a good friendship develops. It sure makes getting naked with those folks again a whole lot easier.

That said, I have had a few fantasies about one night stands . . .

(For the record I voted "Doesn't matter.")

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

7. Back To Top | #107
    Status
    couple, he mostly posts, she reads and points out his mistakes

We don't mind friendships, but we really enjoy the excitement of one night stands. We stay busy enough between work, kids, and other responsibilities that one night stands actually work best for us.
    Screw You Guys. I'm Goin' Home.
    Cupl4fun

8. Back To Top | #108

I believe we must be careful to distinguish a one-night stand from try-out:

One-night stand: You have hopes that this couple will prove to be good in bed and otherwise compatible so after some period, either long or brief, of becoming acquainted, you get together for sex. For some reason or another you never get together again.

Try-out: At the restaurant you look accross the table. They're flashing you bedroom eyes so you quickly invite them home for a try-out.
    If you want monogamy, marry a swan.

9. Back To Top | #109

I see this one is an older thread. I was almost surprised to read through the original post but then I thought about how times change.

For those of you who have been swinging awhile, have people changed over the years on one time sex, friends, poly matters?

The Rose

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5