Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Back To Top | #26

Default Re: Better sex as a Swinger?

I would definately say we've gotten more kinky.....AND better in bed! Swinging has opened our eyes to so many new things. For instance, I now own more sex toys than I can comfortably carry....something I didn't think was acceptable in the past. We are both more vocal now, more open to try new things, and less judgemental of things that we would have closed the door on a few years ago. And my hubby has learned this new technique with his tongue that I thought was impossible.......tehee.....but thats another story.
    "I am giddy; expectation whirls me round; Th' imaginary relish is so sweet that it enchants my sense" -- Shakespeare--

2. Back To Top | #27

I have been more open to new things, learned some new things. Have I got kinkier...eh..it was always there, swinging just made me more relaxed and accepting of it.
    "Well! Evil to some is always good to others." - Jane Austen

3. Back To Top | #28

Quote Originally Posted by newandexcited
    ...we are talking about sex more now and what we like and don't like...and because the communication has somehow made us a little less inhibited with each other we've had the best sex and most frequent sex of our marriage.
    Dito

4. Back To Top | #29

Originally Posted by newandexcited
    ...we are talking about sex more now and what we like and don't like...and because the communication has somehow made us a little less inhibited with each other we've had the best sex and most frequent sex of our marriage.
    Double Dito Dito
    Originally Posted by EvilMJ
    Have I got kinkier...eh..it was always there, swinging just made me more relaxed and accepting of it.
    Thatís what scares me about Mrs. Beaverz, are we about to open the flood gates.
    Donít take life too seriously, you wonít get out alive!

5. Back To Top | #30

Quote Originally Posted by beaverz
    Thatís what scares me about Mrs. Beaverz, are we about to open the flood gates.
    All I can say is get out your surfboard and enjoy the ride. I know I have watching Mrs. WS open-up and explore her real self.

Mr. WS
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud
    Blog: Bigger Love

6. Back To Top | #31

Quote Originally Posted by Len & Ding
    Well I am a scientist and tend to quantify things...Before we discovered the lifestyle the total number of orgasms that my wife and I experianced in a typical month was four or five. Now after a bit of "soft swinging", that is a pretty fair number for one evening. Can you imagine what the number will be if we ever crossover to full swing? In mathematics that is called an exponential progression
    Just what I needed to hear before a weekend without play!

Male D
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

7. Back To Top | #32

So how bout it? Has swinging made you made better in bed?

8. Back To Top | #33

Obviously sleeping with other people, I would say we have gotten a little more kinky! But as far as the overall sexual spectrum we are still pretty conservative compared to many. Although, if those fantasies came up we probably would have much fewer inhibitions in trying them.

As far as the quality of sex before or after the lifestyle! It can not be compared! After breaking our bed during a particularly fun morning we posted this post on our blog regarding that very topic!

http://www.gentlenibbles.com/2008/01...etting-better/

~Texasfun

9. Back To Top | #34

Sex is like any other learned activity. The more teachers and homework you have, the better you get.

In our very first swap with owners of a club that catered to introducing beginners to the lifestyle, we learned a position that we had never heard of. It became one of our favorites.

I think it is cruel in this country that so many folks have to be self-taught. Compared to being guided by more experienced practitioners, that is a lousy way to get good at most things, including sex.

Of course, interacting with other folks sexually showed us new things and exposed us to new ideas that would not have been possible otherwise.

10. Back To Top | #35

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Here's a simple little question for you...

They say practise makes perfect, have you found that through swinging you and/or your partner have gotten better in bed?
    Nah. Our preferences are still the same, and we'd mastered each other's before entering the Lifestyle. But we have learned different (not necessarily good) ways people do certain things. We have improved with each other, no doubt, but it wasn't due to experiences with other couples--just that we're always trying new things.

It also seems that what a lot of swingers seem to enjoy sexually could be considered somewhat extreme (i.e.; DP, gangbangs, dungeon play etc...)
    Define "a lot." I've found those to be two of the least popular things among couples with whom we've spoken.

Would you say that your experiances as a swinger has made you more receptive or for lack of a better word, more "kinky"? or are these things that you were already doing before you got into swinging?
    Yes to the first. To the second: we were already doing most things we do now, but not all.

11. Back To Top | #36
    Being good is overrated sweet_tna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    The boss of Mr. Sweet
    SLS Handle
    Sweet_tna

Before we started swinging, our sex life had already amped up on it's own--so the frequency hasn't changed much. But I would say that we've gotten a bit more kinky. Goodness knows, I'd never have forseen myself doing the group thing, or doing any FF play before. And I've tried other things with Mr. Sweet that I never tried before, either. So I'd have to say all around we have gotten better and kinkier at sex--a good thing, in my opinion!

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2