Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Back To Top | #26

Cool

Dan,

Why on Earth would you live in such a cold, forbidding place!! LOL My blood gets chills just reading about -27 degrees and 2 feet of snow!! But I tell you what, you'd come closer to those tube tops and perky nipples here than up there!! You sure you and Janette don't have igloos there?? LOL

Let's see.... you're 2000, maybe 3000 miles from here, almost due Northeast??? Man, that's SERIOUS north. No wonder there are so few swingers!!

Ron, Husband of Stratecpl
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

2. Back To Top | #27

oh boy oh boy oh boy....

being a couple who has done their research and been very cautious and with no clubs near enough that are in an area we would desire to travel with we have gone the online route..met some very nice couples, who didnt want to continue the relatioship after seeing us and geez its not like I lied about being a plus size woman...just guess soem think the face beats the body til they see it in person..hey fat people can be gorgeous you know!!! ok now that that rant is over...

we have only playd with 2 couples and that was not afull swap in either one.I am Bi and it was more a gal thing with one couple who dropped us immendaitely after and the other we have lost touch with as they are always busy and so are we...we would love to meet others but get tired of the BS of fakes..we once again have backed off and are just waiting, biding our time, hoping that our move will bring us closer to a desirable club or more down to earth earnest swingers...

Course then again it will be prob more of the same thing..yes Im pretty but Im also OVERWEIGHT! I think I need to scream it so they get the point!!

An

PS sorry about the vent..I just get so tired of it...

3. Back To Top | #28

Cool

Hey, AN,

There are people out there that are definitely compatible. Maybe it takes time and patience but they are there! We certainly understand the venting, though, and this is the place to do it. I think I've raised the roofs for several days myself, so join the club!

You say y'all are moving? Maybe the new locale will have a different bunch of folks, and more fun will happen without the aforementioned BS. Wouldn't it be nice! We really were outdone with the entire scene, but then found some good compatible couples and a couple of single men that were trustworthy. Nowadays, we have fun on occaision (weather permitting, of course!) We thought seriously of moving back to Louisiana, but now we are having too much fun and will stay put!!

Thanks for your input, An!!

4. Back To Top | #29

Originally posted by Stratecpl:
    <STRONG>

Let's see.... you're 2000, maybe 3000 miles from here, almost due Northeast??? Man, that's SERIOUS north. No wonder there are so few swingers!!

Ron, Husband of Stratecpl</STRONG>
    Yeah, and for the real swingers we have, rubbing groins isn't just for sexual purposes either. Any kind of heat generated is a matter of pure survival.

Dan

5. Back To Top | #30

Originally posted by anandjeff2:
    <STRONG>
    Course then again it will be prob more of the same thing..yes Im pretty but Im also OVERWEIGHT! I think I need to scream it so they get the point!!

An

</STRONG>

An, a couple of years ago we met a couple where the young woman must have weighed at least 250. But what a beauty! Bright blonde long hair, and a face as pretty as an angel's . She approached my wife to talk, but for some Godforsaken reason we just didn't follow up on them, probably because we'd met another couple earlier that evening with whom we ended up having a long term relationship with. I remember the first time I saw her that evening, and was almost awestruck. I don't even have a particular weight fetish, but this woman just exuded sensuality. Poundage has nothing to do with a woman's sexuality, IMO.

I recently asked our club owner if they've been in touch with them lately, but sadly they haven't. Even today, I'm kicking myself for letting that one get away.

Dan

6. Back To Top | #31

Wow, Dan!

That's too cold. I guess that's why we live in Oklahoma. No, I guess the real reason is that some blue suited guys with guns decided my great, great, great grandfather should live here. Otherwise, we'd probably be living in Ashville, Sevierville, or Maggie Valley.

Husband of Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

7. Back To Top | #32

Cool

You too huh Alura?? LOL The blue suits left my grandfathers and grandmothers in Central Mississippi....(Choctaws)even though the majority ended up in Oklahoma. My family is still in Mississippi on the rez (I was born on the rez in Philidelphia, Ms.) But I still ended up in Cherokee country!?...hummm...

Connie

8. Back To Top | #33

Alura,

These same blue men tried to send my ancestors there too... luckily, they "jumped ship" and escaped. That was a long hard time ago! They were sending them to a very bad place, but then they realized there was coal and oil there, so they began taking it back... Go figure! There's plenty room here still, if you can get them to believe you're not a tourist. Otherwise, the price is jacked up sky-high! And there ARE some swingers here, too. Getting more and more, all the time.

Dan,

It sure would be a good idea to get some warmth going there. I had a friend on the high plains in Saskatchewan. He lived way out in the boondocks, in a settlement of 12 small cabins. There were 2 women in the entire place, and he described them both as "sour grapes." Poor guy! That would have been even worse than where you live!! Now, if there were a few other women AND if they were lookers, too....WooHoo!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2