Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Back To Top | #26

Default Re: Encouragement

Hey Mr. Spoo,

The things ya miss when ya leave for a day or two!

Sometimes the rope you're swinging on just breaks. Why? You could spend some Spoo money and find the cause but sometimes ropes just break through No Fault of Your Own.

We've all had those things happen that seem to make no sense. I had a lady say to Fem D that she just couldn't be with someone who has long hair (Me). Seems she likes the policeman type. So what happened to the vice squad?

Oh well, be like a shark (If a monkey can think that way!) and keep on moving.

Male D

(I'll have that beer now!)
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

2. Back To Top | #27

He's a Monkey, doesn't that mean he's always naked?

Seriously Spoo, I've met you and Mrs Spoo and I can't see any reason why anyone would reject either of you. You didn't really tell us what happened during the course of the rejection, but I have to go with the theory that either she decided she just couldn't handle the monkey, or she just wasn't really ready in general to swing.

So did you get upstairs, get your clothes off and she just took off running back downstairs? or what?

3. Back To Top | #28
    Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie
    So did you get upstairs, get your clothes off and she just took off running back downstairs? or what?
    Well - we were all in a room. We gave massages, which was nice; something we've never really done. Towards the end of it, we started pairing off a bit - Mrs Spoo and the other guy started getting frisky and she responded to some of my attentions really well...

But - once she had her fun - and Mrs Spoo and her husband were going to another level - I naturally assumed that we could head that direction, too. I got the "that's okay" and was rather stunned...

Needless to say, I gave Mrs Spoomonkey one of our discrete looks that said, "stop what you're doing." And we switched back to our own partners.

I am beginning to think there was something else going on - not that I'm not rejectable. I know better - I went to junior high school. But to get that far, there had to be something to trigger it...

Maybe she thought the monkey face was a mask...

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

4. Back To Top | #29

Quote Originally Posted by confunktion
    "Fabulous MONKEY is unlike any other animal of the Taoist zodiac, a fearless hero who is much loved and celebrated. MONKEYS never look at the dark clouds. They always enjoy their silver linings and gold sparks."

"Regarding loving relationships, no other Chinese Taoist astrological sign produces more charming, amusing, and romantic companions than the MONKEYS."

"Most MONKEYS are lively, likable and witty (blessed with acute psychological perspicacity). Highly sociable, most MONKEYS can easily attract a wide circle of acquaintances."
    Quotes taken from www.astromarc.com
    That's my Spoo and so much more!!

Mrs Spoomonkey
    Love is friendship set aflame

5. Back To Top | #30

I know it doesn't seem likely, even hard to imagine I dare say, but could it be she isn't into the whole pooh throwing thing or something.

BAD GT......no help at all again.
    R (He is R, she is P)

6. Back To Top | #31
    Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by good times
    I know it doesn't seem likely, even hard to imagine I dare say, but could it be she isn't into the whole pooh throwing thing or something.
    Well - she could have said something the first time I whipped it at her...

She just kind of smiled...

But I fling pretty hard, actually, so maybe it took her a minute to collect her wits...

Spoomonkey (disbelieving that he is chasing the flung-poo rabbit with GT)
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

7. Back To Top | #32

Quote Originally Posted by good times
    I think that the problem here has more to do with what she is used to and lack of communication on my part. We have played successfully with this couple and I am just not as fast as her husband, in fact, the last time we played successfully I was just really getting into it when I noticed Mrs. GT and the male of the couple sitting there looking at us. They were finished already in about 1/4 the time it took us to get finished.
    Mr Spoo is never in a hurry, we're not in this for the "quickie". We had a similar experience with a new couple and the male 1/2 didn't give me a lot of attention before he was finished and we found ourselves sitting and watching Mr.Spoo and his wife.

So Mr. GT . . . I wouldn't mind at all if you were a little slower getting started. I believe in savoring the moment

Mrs Spoomonkey
    Love is friendship set aflame

8. Back To Top | #33

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Spoomonkey
    So Mr. GT . . . I wouldn't mind at all if you were a little slower getting started. I believe in savoring the moment
    Ah, my kind of girl, thanks for the kind words. Mr. spoo and I are pretty darned lucky.

I think in this regard Mrs. GT and myself are pretty evenly matched, we both like to start slow and enjoy the longer ride.
    R (He is R, she is P)

9. Back To Top | #34

Quote Originally Posted by Spoomonkey
    (disbelieving that he is chasing the flung-poo rabbit with GT)
    Yea, wassup with that, For my part its Stevie Nicks at high volume that made me do it.
    R (He is R, she is P)

10. Back To Top | #35

But - once she had her fun - and Mrs Spoo and her husband were going to another level - I naturally assumed that we could head that direction, too. I got the "that's okay" and was rather stunned...
    Spoomonkey
    At the risk of not sounding as polite as Spoomonkey, I take it she orgasmed during foreplay and then decided that was enough of playing?

If that was the case, I think selfish is ONE word you could describe her with. But, then again, maybe after orgasm she doesn't produce much wetness and she was too embarressed to suggest lube, I don't know. This just wouldn't be right though.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

11. Back To Top | #36

I think CuriousAgain has it, Mr. Spoo! You were such a Magical Tonguemaster that she was just rude, got her jollies, and sent you packin'!

I know I'm glad Mrs. HoundDog doesn't do that to me, and I bet you're glad Mrs. Spoo doesn't do that to you!

Or maybe you were wagging that tongue around like you were ready to chow down on a banana and the tongue power of a monkey scared her.

12. Back To Top | #37

Of course, Vespertine makes a good point too

Would you be willing to take a look and let me know? I mean - for the sake of not scaring anyone in the future... I can mail it to you - but it will likely have a simian attached...
    You know, I've been eagerly checking my mailbox since 12/3, Spoo.

No massive purple monkey penis in there yet.
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

13. Back To Top | #38

Vespertine that's not fair!

M.D.
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

14. Back To Top | #39

Found thise quote for you're amusement...

I remember being handed a score composed by Mozart at the age of eleven. What could I say I felt like de Kooning, who was asked to comment on a certain abstract painting, and answered in the negative. He was then told it was the work of a celebrated monkey. 'That's different. For a monkey, it's terrific.' -- Igor Stravinsky

It's all at how you look at things.
    If it is the dirty element that gives pleasure to the act of lust, then the dirtier it is, the more pleasurable it is bound to be. -- Marquis de Sade

15. Back To Top | #40

Hey Spoo, chalk it up to experience and lessons learned. Just remember that life is real and sh_t can and will happen. Its all a matter of handling rejection.

Cheers.
    "Heros go to heaven, survivors go home."- Some damn ol' gunt.

16. Back To Top | #41
    smileytattoo

After the first time, which was bad all the way around... the next two times hubby and I were swinging, the guy just couldnt get it up with me. I tried several things, for more than a few minutes. And was so hurt as a result, I felt there must have been something wrong with me. So later I chatted with both couples and told them how I felt (I actually cried after the second time). I guess the guys were more comfortable chatting about it on the computer instead of face to face. They both told me I was WAY more aggressive than what they were used to, it was intimidating. So the next time I was with one of the guys, I was a little more reserved at first, until we were in the middle of it, then I felt he was more comfortable for me to be me. turns out that when we got done (it was at a house party) Everyone downstairs started cheering "10". We both laughed and it turned out great. The other guy, well we have not been with them since.... You win some you lose some.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2