I was wondering how would the man in a couple feel if another man makes his wife have more orgasms than he has and they were also more intense than anything she has ever felt before from sex?.

Do you think this will cause a break in the marriage or will it make it better?

I ask this because I know some techniques that can do exactly what I described but I don't want to cause a rift in a relationship. When I do it with a single woman I don't have to worry about her significant other getting mad at her constantly thinking about the orgasms I gave her but if it's a couple I don't know if this is the same case.

The techniques I use require a lot of exercises on my part to build strength and can't be accomplished in a week and some men might not even feel like doing the work and I'm worried the women might try to cheat with me to get these orgasms and I'm not into that. I really want to try some group sex with this knowledge because I love to see a woman in total ecstasy but I don't know if it's a wise thing to do.

Can anyone help me out?

Do you get them beyond where they are growling like a enraged she-beast filled with an animal hunger and lust which pulses uncontrollably through her body more like an electric current than muscular contraction?

That's the best I can do, so if you can do better I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I bet the Fox would love to meet you, bring it on. Do you live east of the Mississippi, I will bring her to you? I love to watch her enjoy herself.

Well this is a new twist. More often I see threads from people who are worried that they won't perform as well as their playmate's spouse, or can't give their playmate what they hope for.

I don't see why you should be concerned about your great ability to please a woman. Why would you take yourself down a notch merely because you don't want to come out being better at providing an experience a woman may not be getting from her hubby?

Hopefully, you will find couples to play with who would get great pleasure from what you have to offer.

How about telling us what your technique is? I'm curious to know.

I could only see your eagerness to please becoming a problem if using your technique comes across as one-upmanship, or bragging. In that case you could turn couples off, but I don't see it having any chance of breaking up a marriage, they may only want to break it off with you.

Women wanting to cheat with you because of your technique seems simple enough to handle...don't cheat with them.

Again, I think you are needlessly concerned.

Have fun!

• Like 1

Guest screaminggood

From the fem half: what makes you think that you're better than the husbands? While your technique may be awesome....so are the husbands, and the hubbies have the advantage of knowing us for years so they know all the little details that make things perfect for us.

Could you break us up? No. Would I want to cheat with someone like you? No. Because you're misunderstanding that swinging for couples is like an extra play toy--it's playtime for the couple. The majority aren't in it to find satisfaction that they can't get at home---those are the cheaters and they aren't usually swinging couples.

This is a problem? How? :facelick:

Seriously, if my wife has amazing orgasms with other men, I'm all for it. I know she's coming home with me. She might love the orgasms she got from you, but she loves _me_. I wouldn't feel inferior. Rather the opposite; I'd be so happy we'd gone into the lifestyle knowing my wife had had such a mind blowing orgasm. Woohoo! I'd also be wanting to ask him what it was he was doing to make her orgasm like that. Maybe I could learn something new! :)

If the woman in question suggests cheating to get more of it, drop her. I seriously doubt you'll run into this though.

Related; before my wife and I got into the lifestyle, one of the concerns she voiced was becoming obsessed with someone she played with because he was a phenomenal lover. I told her that was fine with me, so long as she didn't fall in love with him and stayed in love with me. If she was obsessing (in healthy way) over him, it would just prove to me she was having a great time, and I'd be trying to set up more dates with him for her to enjoy him more!

I agree with LikeMinds321. Let us in on this technique!

I bet his technique involves bacon...

Everything great has bacon in it.

An old favorite commercial of mine is that one for Beggin Strips dog treats, where it's first person from the dog's perspective frantically looking around for bacon. When he comes across the package, he frustratedly says "Ahhh! I can't READ!" :lol: bloody hysterical!

Imagine women coming in to a club smelling bacon, and all of them hunting this guy down :lol:

I too am eager to hear an explanation of the technique. This doesn't invlove chocking or standing on ones head does it. :eek:

One concern I would have is that Lott sounds a bit cocky. That would surly be a turn off to my wife and probably many others. I can just hear the conversation over a drink, "Well Ms so and so, I'd love to have sex with you, but I'm so good at giving women incredible orgasms that I'm concerned your husband might get jealous" :lol: come on get real. Swinging is about pleasure.

However, I think there is an interesting point here. The idea that your SO might have a more intense orgasm while swinging. I think that is quite possible partly because swinging takes us out of our daily routine. (well maybe its a routine for some :D)

When we're on vacation our sex improves in frequency and intensity, when we're out swinging our sex improves in frequency and intensity. I think that's part of getting away from the daily grind, concerns etc that daily life imposes.

Certainly the evenings swinging including the preparation, build-up, hours of flirting, the taboo, the excitement and freedom all add to the ultimate orgasm. I never saw my wife nearly pass out from an orgasm until we swung. I vividly remember her eyes rolling back in her head, her squirting and then gasping for breath. I far as I could tell, mentally she wasn't even in the same room as we were.

Was I jealous? NOT AT ALL. Could I have done that on my own? Maybe, but I hadn't in 25 years together. Do I want her to experience that again. YES as often as she can. She deserves it.

So Lott, get over yourself and if you have a technique that works as you say, use it and enjoy, I know we would.

Now, share man share.

Ok, there are two takes to what the OP wrote, the first..

it must be someone NEW, because they dont understand the full dynamics of what this lifestyle is to MOST couples.. Would a male half of a couple be upset at seeing his SO, in the throughs of a spine tingling toe curling earth shaking orgasm..

Doubtful!

Second take is simply, If this person has the "super power"they suggest, why ask the question here.. instead write a book, and sell a million copies as the " Make her cum like never before" self help book.. Teach the technique in a DVD and sell a million copies of That..

Ok, there are two takes to what the OP wrote, the first..

Both involve bacon I'm sure.

But seriously, there is a certain absurdity about the original post which makes this hard to take seriously.

I mean really, if he is THAT good, then those single women should be clawing and begging him, pleading for those life altering orgasms, and he wouldn't worry about turning swinging wives into cheaters out of lust for his magnificence, he wouldn't have the time for it.

So lott, maybe you are all that, but I wouldn't stress over it. I've been told by a few swing partners that I was their favorite, but none have called me begging behind their husbands back.

Thanks everyone for your answers I really appreciate it.

To make it clear I'm not arrogant just aware of the knowledge I have and how it effects people so I want to make sure I'm not causing problems instead of bring pleasure.

Also, I know what swinging is about but you have to remember we are still humans and crave something that gives us enormous pleasure regardless of how our logic tells us we are supposed to behave. This is why drugs like cocaine and crack tears apart families and relationships(not to make it sound like I'm a drug). I'm sure the person who created cocaine had no idea he would be creating such a problem for the world. He thought it would revolutionize medicine.

I'm just wondering what the outcome would be if I slept with someone who is in a loving relationship but has never had the type of sex that I can give especially when the average person doesn't do some of the things that I do.

As far as selling the knowledge, I'm not in the business of selling sex info right now, maybe when I get older but I want to be known for other things first but I will give a hint. It's all about using the different parts of the body before you have sex, concentrate these chemicals that are made in the body in the sex organs, and when you are about to have intercourse, use you muscles and this means standing up NO lying down.

Another hint if you have to eat whole foods and certain nutrients to allow the brain and sex organs to function at their maximum capabilities. Doing certain Exercises daily will make this even more greater.

I took years to learn how the body works and the last year to master my techniques so I can't give it all in one post. It's too deep to learn. Again I'm not being arrogant just telling the truth.

Anyway thanks for your answers and not being disrespectful.

Folks, this dude may be serious.

Not a slight chance that you are of an Asian or Indian culture is there ? My bet is Asian.

I bet the Fox will want your phone number and address.

Signed the Hound

lott said:

I'm just wondering what the outcome would be if I slept with someone who is in a loving relationship but has never had the type of sex that I can give especially when the average person doesn't do some of the things that I do.

Does this mean you've not yet done any swinging?

And I don't consider single men (you are single aren't you?) playing with single women as swinging.

If you have never played with a couple - never done any swinging - this would put a new slant on why you started this thread. You may have no clue how it is sharing a bed with a couple.

I doubt your techniques are unique, in fact I've seen numerous sites on the net selling videos, books, and tapes instructing men how to pleasure women to "whole-body orgasms." Bet you've seen them too...maybe purchased a few. ;)

If someone gave Katrina more pleasure than I can, I'd be happy and I'd be asking him what he did so I can do it too ;)

My take on this is that if you giving more orgasms to the gal than her husband can, if this will cause problems in their relationship, that couple shouldnt be swinging. Like others have said, what is important is that we are sexualy satisfied, who does it is not important.

Thanks everyone for your answers I really appreciate it.

To make it clear I'm not arrogant just aware of the knowledge I have and how it effects people so I want to make sure I'm not causing problems instead of bring pleasure.

Also, I know what swinging is about but you have to remember we are still humans and crave something that gives us enormous pleasure regardless of how our logic tells us we are supposed to behave. This is why drugs like cocaine and crack tears apart families and relationships(not to make it sound like I'm a drug). I'm sure the person who created cocaine had no idea he would be creating such a problem for the world. He thought it would revolutionize medicine.

As far as selling the knowledge, I'm not in the business of selling sex info right now, maybe when I get older but I want to be known for other things first but I will give a hint. It's all about using the different parts of the body before you have sex, concentrate these chemicals that are made in the body in the sex organs, and when you are about to have intercourse, use you muscles and this means standing up NO lying down.

Another hint if you have to eat whole foods and certain nutrients to allow the brain and sex organs to function at their maximum capabilities. Doing certain Exercises daily will make this even more greater.

I took years to learn how the body works and the last year to master my techniques so I can't give it all in one post. It's too deep to learn. Again I'm not being arrogant just telling the truth.

Here's the thing. There's only ONE person who's come close to giving me a better/more intense orgasm than Mr. Sweet . . . and it was a woman. And since he was right there to see it happen, he didn't mind one bit. :D Nor have I minded when Mr. Sweet received a blowjob that might've been better than mine. I want him to be pleased, and will take that as a challenge to improve my skills.

I don't know what mysterious technique you practice, but rest assured it's highly unlikely that you have anything to be concerned about.

=)

This is a new spin on an old question: if someone can "do it" better than the spouse, what does that mean for the couple's relationship?

Well, there are always men who have a bigger dick, women with tighter pussies, women who swallow or like anal sex, men with gifted mouths and tongues, etc. But the idea that sex = a marriage is absolutely ridiculous. Because we all know (those of us who are married) that I don't care how good the play time is, it doesn't negate having a life with someone.

And, why would a woman leave her husband for you just because you're a good lover? Think about it, she gets to have sex with you and enjoy it...and then gets up and goes home with the man she loves.

Pepper

This is really a non-problem, once in a while someone really does come up with a technique that is new to us and kind of neat. In that case the only thing we do different is spend lots of time later trying to recreate it at home.

From the fem half: what makes you think that you're better than the husbands? While your technique may be awesome....so are the husbands, and the hubbies have the advantage of knowing us for years so they know all the little details that make things perfect for us.

Exactly, in a nutshell, while you may have a technique that is different, I can assure you that you could rarely get a women to a level that her husband could. Because, it doesn't matter how good your technique is, everyone is different, and if you only have one technique you might be able to actually please one in a hundred, the rest will just fake it real good to get you to stop sooner.

I don't say this to be insulting, the fact is their is no universal technique that works for everyone. The people that really are good, are the ones who can change and adapt quickly when what they are doing isn't working for the one they are with. It never ceases to surprise me how few are able to do this. This is actually one of the first things one learns when they start swinging. I was no different than anyone else, I know some amazing moves that work great for my wife, but don't work at all for others. Lucky for me, they aren't the only moves I know. ;)

I swear I'm not being a smart-ass when I say this, but, after reading the entire post a picture of Austin Powers popped into my brain and just won't leave....::P:

Mr. Omg

Dear Mr Lott,

Are you able to perform said acts with kryptonite in the room?

Seriously though, don't take yourself so seriously. I bet there are ladies on this board that would have you begging for mercy.

Good luck. I hope you are as good as you seem to think. If you are, you have nothing to worry about except over confidence

Thanks again for the replies.

I went through this process thinking I may cause problems between a couple because I saw something that made me think twice about something else I came up with and I was just thinking it may be good to keep it to myself but I wasn't sure this is why I asked this question here before actually doing it because once something is done there is no turning back.

I realized after reading the post and also watching something else that the reason why swinging is so special is that swingers, for the most part, are people who don't mind the great sex and willing to take it on and if problems arise they can talk it out because when you really think about it most problems in relationships come about due to lack of communication and swinging is really about communication with your significant other a swell as other people who are on the same wavelength as yourself. This is why it feels so good. We are all acting as one which means our sexual "energy" is focused and increased due to more than two people feeling the same things. It is basically a unified consciousness.

Anyway, thanks everyone for putting everything back into perspective for me!.

lott said:

Another hint if you have to eat whole foods and certain nutrients to allow the brain and sex organs to function at their maximum capabilities.

See I told you all it was the bacon.

Bacon is nature's perfect food.

Chicup said:
See I told you all it was the bacon.

Bacon is nature's perfect food.

Here's your sexy picture of the day.

baconsinglecurl.jpg

Lott: Please admit to Chicup that your technique includes wrapping your penis in bacon prior to intercourse. :)

Also, when you do decide to teach this technique to others, please refer to your students as "Grasshopper".

Because that would be awesome.

Well, after reading this thread, I think I'm going to contact the U.S. Patent Office regarding my bacon-flavored lube and condom ideas.

Thanks for that little push, guys. (Not sexual, of course.)

What CAN'T bacon do?

Yes be very afraid. Us limp-dicked husbands surely don't have the prowess that some single guy wannabe that exercises has so once you give our wives the best fuck she's ever had they will all leave us by the busload and you'll be forced to testify as to your amazing sex secrets in divorce court.

Maybe you better just stay home and keep on dreaming and hope your meds will kick in before your delusions of gradeur really get you in trouble.

two4youinswva said:

Also, when you do decide to teach this technique to others, please refer to your students as "Grasshopper".

Because that would be awesome.

You know I was THIS close to posting a picture from Kung Fu when I first read this thread.

Thanks again for the replies.

I went through this process thinking I may cause problems between a couple because I saw something that made me think twice about something else I came up with and I was just thinking it may be good to keep it to myself but I wasn't sure this is why I asked this question here before actually doing it because once something is done there is no turning back.

I'm lost now :confused: Is this something we should eat ? Is this something we all could do with training ? What were you watching that made you think of something before you thought about something els ?

I feel like you want to stand before us, while we sit behind you,to tell us something you know nothing about. This will be for women only, at a mens gathering. The audition is free, but pay at the door. Will we be sitting at round tables with square edges by the way. So grab a seat, and sit on the floor. If we let you swing with us, we'll be sorry :confused:.

I realized after reading the post and also watching something else that the reason why swinging is so special is that swingers, for the most part, are people who don't mind the great sex and willing to take it on and if problems arise they can talk it out because when you really think about it most problems in relationships come about due to lack of communication and swinging is really about communication with your significant other a swell as other people who are on the same wavelength as yourself.
O.k. I'm back now. Whew, how long was I out :surrend:

This is why it feels so good. We are all acting as one which means our sexual "energy" is focused and increased due to more than two people feeling the same things. It is basically a unified consciousness.
Can you share what takes place in this super sex orgasms ?

Have you applied this technique with anyone, as of yet ? Are you holding back what you could do to a woman out of fear ?

Can you tell us of what happened when you last applied this to a woman ?

Give me something here.... Please ?

Anyway, thanks everyone for putting everything back into perspective for me !

No problem, glad we could help :)..... I think :rolleyes:

I was going to ask Mr. Lott for his so called trick, until he replied that it is too deep to get into now. :soapbox: Gimme a break! I really think it is the bacon trick.

• Like 1

SNIP

SNIP

Ok first off, while there are those in the human race that yes, are hopelessly ADDICTED to the HIGH provided by chemical reactions from OUTSIDE SOURCES.. That has NOTHING to do with the thread in question..

Unless, you are claiming to have a "power" like CHUN, in REMO WILLIAMS the adventure begins.. a slight tapping on the wrist of the woman sends them into multi orgasms..

SNIP

SNIP

As others have said, one of the differences between folks in this lifestyle is we don't ALLOW ourselves to get caught up in the petty jealousy involved in our SO enjoying themselves with another person.. If a couple DOES run into this problem as we always point out its time for them to RE-EVALUATE why they are in this lifestyle.

:whitefl2: OK FLAG ON THE PLAY!!:whitefl2:

In the GREAT AMERICAN SOCIETY, we all live in today, Who can HONESTLY say, that they would NOT CAPITALISE on such POWERFUL kNOWLEDGE... Lets be honest, in as much as the intentions may be NOBLE, the reality is, As much as I would like to be known as a HUMANITARIAN, if such knowledge were at my disposal.. get the word processor fired up and write the whole things out.. Get an agent and contact publishers.. and get the cash in the bank account

And PUUUULLLEEEEEZZE, this is not disrespect, this is the incredulous reaction to someone ACTUALLY living in the 21st century

We have seen the 98 yr old YOGEE from Japan who claims to have sex 12 to 15 times a day, and drives women over the edge constantly.. the difference, he claims is HE DOESNT CUM.. He orgasms without cumming.. And ultimately why did he appear on tv...

Yep wrote a book on how you can do it too..

Man, all I did was ask a question and besides a few people who gave honest answers, all I'm getting is people who are trying to be sarcastic and basically saying I'm exaggerating.

I can understand someone thinking I'm just talking nonsense but to go into all this nonsense and trying to put me down in a round about way is NOT what I expected from "swingers". I guess I was wrong. You learn something new everyday.

You can believe what you want but I'm not exaggerating or just think I'm better than others. I guess I will leave my questions to myself next time because if this is the reaction I get when I ask a simple question, what will happen if I ask a profound question that might go against what most of you think is the only way?.

As for not believing me because I stated the process is too deep for posting, I'm not lying it is too deep to get into because there many things you have to do to get it to work right because it requires a whole different thinking of sex than what we are taught in society. If I could do it, YOU could do it but not just because your a human. You have to do a lot of personal work to get it to work but it is worth it.

I thought swingers were open minded but from some of these post, I think a lot of you are no different than average people in the vanilla world, You would just like to think you are!.

PEACE.

OK, so let's try this. Where can we find out what you know? There must be something online regarding this you can direct all of us to. It can't be too deep to teach it to someone else., no sarcasm no BS just simple questions.

LikeMinds321 said:
lott said:

Does this mean you've not yet done any swinging?

And I don't consider single men (you are single aren't you?) playing with single women as swinging.

If you have never played with a couple - never done any swinging - this would put a new slant on why you started this thread. You may have no clue how it is sharing a bed with a couple.

I doubt your techniques are unique, in fact I've seen numerous sites on the net selling videos, books, and tapes instructing men how to pleasure women to "whole-body orgasms." Bet you've seen them too...maybe purchased a few. ;)

lott~

Way back on page one I posted this, asking if you had ever swung with a couple. You didn't answer the question. Had you, the posts that followed may have been different because you would have given people more insight as to why you started this thread and who you are...a single male? a man who has never swung?

You also haven't explained how you came upon your techniques, which you could explain without going into great detail. This would help everyone know if you really have anything worth serious discussion. Right now, your posts remind me of an infomercial; a lot of hype, a lot of mystery, and I'm waiting next for the request from you of three monthly payments of $19.95 to get your audio course with a special added bonus of a FREE video!

lott said:
Man, all I did was ask a question and besides a few people who gave honest answers, all I'm getting is people who are trying to be sarcastic and basically saying I'm exaggerating.

I hope you may now understand why.

You really haven't discussed much with us, you gotta give a little, open up more, for us to take you - and your OP - more seriously.

Edit: And how about explaining what prompted your concern that your technique with a married woman might pose a problem with her and her husband. Has that happened?

lott said:

Also, I know what swinging is about but you have to remember we are still humans and crave something that gives us enormous pleasure regardless of how our logic tells us we are supposed to behave.

I'm not sure you do know what swinging is about...if you did, you would really have had no need to ask the question you did....

lott said:
I was wondering how would the man in a couple feel if another man makes his wife have more orgasms than he has and they were also more intense than anything she has ever felt before from sex?.

Do you think this will cause a break in the marriage or will it make it better?.

That type of question comes from someone who has no idea what swinging is about. Someone who knew about swinging and the intricacies involved in such and the type of relationship required of a married couple (or non-married couple) would understand that the majority of those husbands/SO in swinging are just as cock sure of themselves and their techniques where their wives are concerned (most swinging husbands have had years to master their wife's buttons and the majority of swingers are pretty adventurous where sex is concerned, so they have tried pretty much everything under the sun ) as you seem to be about your technique, that they really would have no problem whatsoever with watching her enjoy herself. They would have no fear of her leaving him or pinning over you, just because you made her have an orgasm or two.

You forgot a major component when it comes to dealing with a couple who swings, when you asked your question...LOVE...sex is sex, sometimes it's good, sometimes not as good and there are even those times that it's earth shattering but...LOVE makes all the difference. It will always trump whatever ace you think you have up your sleeve.

lott said:

I can understand someone thinking I'm just talking nonsense but to go into all this nonsense and trying to put me down in a round about way is NOT what I expected from "swingers". I guess I was wrong. You learn something new everyday.

I thought swingers were open minded but from some of these post, I think a lot of you are no different than average people in the vanilla world, You would just like to think you are!.

PEACE.

Well shoot...you found us out. Even though swingers do, to a certain extent, have more open minds than the "vanilla" world, we are still just people and you're going to find smart-asses, those who are sensitive to your cause, those who are bull-shitters and those who will try to educate you on any given subject...just like everyone else in the world. Lighten up a bit dude.

Your original question came off as extremely egotistical...even if it was a bit naive...has it ever occurred to you that the single women you have tried your technique on, just hadn't had good sex before? Most swingers swing because they have GREAT sex at home, they've already dealt with the fear that they or their spouse might have better sex with someone else, to the point that it's not a concern of theirs.

Personally, your original question just cracked me up :D and I happen to be a huge advocate for single men in swinging. I've had hundreds of single men pose the same superior attitude and I've even sampled quite a few of them to see if they were as good as they thought they were...most were not...some were good, some were even fanfuckintastic but...none of them could trump what my husband does to/for me.

Put your fears aside..you may be good, you may be even fanfunkintastic good but if a couple has problems between themselves because you showed the wife a good time...it wasn't because of you or your techniques, they would have had problems eventually.

Teresa

• Like 1

You can believe what you want but I'm not exaggerating or just think I'm better than others. I guess I will leave my questions to myself next time because if this is the reaction I get when I ask a simple question, what will happen if I ask a profound question that might go against what most of you think is the only way?.

As for not believing me because I stated the process is too deep for posting, I'm not lying it is too deep to get into because there many things you have to do to get it to work right because it requires a whole different thinking of sex than what we are taught in society. If I could do it, YOU could do it but not just because your a human. You have to do a lot of personal work to get it to work but it is worth it.

PEACE.

It is hard to really add much to Teresa's excellent post above.

Keep in mind though that the majority of single guys out their have the opinion or attitude that they are going to take the woman to sexual levels that her husband never could. They never get the chance though, because that attitude is a major turn-off to all of the swinging women I know.

I think that is one of the main reasons you see so much sarcasm here. I am not saying that your claim is true or not, but that you believe it is will most likely effect your attitude in such a way that you will have a hard time finding any women willing to give you a chance to prove it.

Bottom line is, you are not the first, just one of the many single guys (and even some married ones) who thinks his technique is the holly grail of sex for women. And after you have heard it as many times as we have, it should be no surprise that we are a bit skeptical and respond in a sarcastic manner. Especially when you then say that it is some secret technique that is too complicated to relate to us here.

Susan here-- This entire,"I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you,' regarding sexual technique is silly. Every woman has heard about amazing skills from their share of men. So, explain it, in brief, to us knuckle dragging, bipedal , hominids or just shut up. Being coy is not becoming of a man.

That's okay, Lott. We'll be patient. You can take as long as you need to teach us. If it's too deep for us to learn, well... at least we'll have tried. We're ready for Lesson One.

We're a friendly website, always willing to share and to learn.

Mr. Alura

You're new and different. Of course she's going to have more orgasms. Why would we not want her to?

Hell, I'm watching and learning.

Don't think about it so much. It's just sex.

If you want to discuss your techniques the theories, great. Just don't make it about the other man feeling jealous or inadequate. Once you're in the scene for awhile, you'll see that is not usually the case.

Judging from the E-mails that I've received, I'm a talented little SingleMale. And I know from personal experience that I've blown some husbands out of the water, at least in a bedroom sense. That being said, I've never dealt with deranged, orgasm-hungry wives at my front door, begging for another taste of "my not-so-little friend". If you decide to get involved in the lifestyle, you'll soon find that the best bed-partner in the world is far more likely to become a seasonal treat, if you're lucky. For all of the squirting that I've caused, I'm essentially a fond memory for most of my partners. Someone to envision when hubby's away, someone to picture when she flicks the bean and waits for her husband's return. BTW, if you're really good, you might want to spread the wealth. If you're willing to give out hints, they're more likely to give you a good recommendation.

Unless, you are claiming to have a "power" like CHUN, in REMO WILLIAMS the adventure begins.. a slight tapping on the wrist of the woman sends them into multi orgasms..

One of the best movies ever.

Sadly it seems it didn't become the cult classic it deserved to be and the 20 somethings haven't seen it.

When it came out I had a Korean friend, we had fun with that :)

The OP reminds me of my sons and their buddies when they don't think I am around: My cock is so long, my cock would split her in two, I can make her scream just by waving my dick in her face.............. Sophomoric little weenie bragging.

If someone else can make Mrs. Cpl cum, that is why we are playing. I have never gotten into a sexual situation hoping that I do NOT cum, and that goes for Mrs. Cpl too.

OP: Get off your high horse. One of the first things that we discovered when entering into the LS was that many (in our experience most) women state that the only one who can get them off is their hubby. This is because we (hubbys) have spent years learning our wives body and what she likes. Your "ancient Chinese secret" (not being racist, remember the old Tide commercial?) may work on one woman, and it may work on ten, but there is no 100% works every time on every woman secret. You will eventually learn, wether in swinging, dating or marriage that every woman is unique. Just as some women are very turned on by a man softly stroking her hear, others are completely turned off by it.

Don't worry about having to wear a disguise, you are not the super lover that you think you are, and if you break up a marriage with your "secret", it was on the downhill slope anyway.

After extensive research I suspect it involves not only bacon but also, Chocolate syrup, feathers and a 12 volt truck battery.:lol:

Exactly why we do NOT play with single men! Is it any mystery why you are SINGLE, playing (or attempting to) in a couples world?

We have yet to experience a couple with any interest whatsoever in becoming acquainted, let alone play, with a HUGE male EGO.

Head out to California, make yourself a fortune in the Porn industry.

cocpl2007 said:
Exactly why we do NOT play with single men! Is it any mystery why you are SINGLE, playing (or attempting to) in a couples world?

We have yet to experience a couple with any interest whatsoever in becoming acquainted, let alone play, with a HUGE male EGO.

Head out to California, make yourself a fortune in the Porn industry.

As a single male -- and one who has enjoyed a LOT of mutually-fun play with couples over the past several years -- I'd like to know if you think that ALL single males have the same view of the Lifestyle as the OP does.

I have no problem with couples that don't want to play with single men; there are zillions of permutations of preferences in the lifestyle. If a couple or a single woman doesn't want to interact with a single male, then that's their choice. No problem. What I don't like is someone painting a lot of other people with a big (oftentimes unwarranted) broad brush.

Thrax said:
As a single male -- and one who has enjoyed a LOT of mutually-fun play with couples over the past several years -- I'd like to know if you think that ALL single males have the same view of the Lifestyle as the OP does.

I have no problem with couples that don't want to play with single men; there are zillions of permutations of preferences in the lifestyle. If a couple or a single woman doesn't want to interact with a single male, then that's their choice. No problem. What I don't like is someone painting a lot of other people with a big (oftentimes unwarranted) broad brush.

Neither do I Thrax. Stereotypes and prejudices are flat wrong.

My wife and I are not opposed to singles. We've never had a single male for a threesome but it is something we are considering. The problem we keep running into is that the single men present themselves as virtually the polar opposite of what my wife finds appealing and sexy. Since we'd be inviting a single male into our bed for her benefit, it's what she wants that is paramount.

What we've run into so far with each single male is presentation of how big they are, what my wife looks like, what her favorite position is, and similar. This line of discussion does nothing for my wife, and in fact turns her off. If you can't talk about anything but sex sex sex you're a dud to her. Ok, we're in the lifestyle in large part to have some great, fun sex. But, if you want to have sex with my wife you'd better be something above a cro-magnon looking for a temporary mate. My wife wants a gentleman, not a nut scratching hominid. We've run into this so much among single males that we're despairing of finding a good one.

We've been willing to try because we don't buy into the stereotype. It's just that our experience so far has been less than satisfactory.

cocpl2007 said:

Oh, but sometimes those huge male egos are soooooooo much fun to play with :hahaha: It can be fun to bring them down a notch or two.

Teresa

Thrax said:

So many times single men do get painted with that broad brush...and it is unfair, IMO. The truth with my experiences is that there are more good ones than bad ones out there, people just don't give them the chance.

Teresa

Thrax said:

The broad brush example is only a few posts before yours. We've played with good singles who didn't have to quote their abilities to us. We figure it out on our own who they are. We are looking for good personalities, the sex will come. And your penis and other techniques won't have a significant impact on our lives or our future. If you can make us orgasm, great, we've been doing that for years.

How many orgasms can a single give my wife? 1, 2, 3, 20? In 21 years of marriage our number of orgasms together will far out number any you can give her and our marriage isn't based on orgasms alone :hahaha:

So to the good singles out there, keep it up. Treat people how you would like to be treated. It has never been simpler than that. We'll see you down the road.

So did I make any sense?