Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    married

Question Want to swing so that I can have an orgasm

My husband and I are weighing the pros and cons of swinging. we have not yet done it.
    I have a BIG question.
    One of the reasons we want to try it, is for sexual satisfaction. I want to have an orgasam. I haven't in 10 years. Maybe if Im with someone else I could??
    Is this ok? Are idea is M F M
    Or will it put people off?

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: question

Wow! first of all WELCOME to the board.

On the orgasm front, i would say that if you truly enjoy sex with each other, then the orgasm would be a natural process. However, if your sexual life with each other is not entirely satisfactory, you may try toys or sex therapy. I don't think that you not having a orgasm for the last 10 yrs might turn someone off.

But you should put up your expectations with each other and make sure that your marriage does not suffer due to swinging. A sincere request would be to go thru the various forums on this board. There is a wealth of information and lots of good people with good advice. So take some time to read and make an assessment of your fantasies and then jump into swinging.

Hope this helps.

Status
    Tired

I'd look at it this way and in my normal harsh fashion.

If you haven't had an orgasm in 10 years, why do you think that is? Most swinging women I have met tend to be multi-orgasmic, and all seem to be able to orgasm with their partners no problem.

If your husband hasn't been able to get you off in 10 years, why would another woman want to give it a go with him?

I see swinging as making a good sex life better, not a poor sex life good.

I don't know anything about you, your husband, or your marriage. But I can imagine that having your first orgasm in 10 years by another man has big potential for drama. How is your husband going to feel about that? How will you feel toward the other man?

Have you not had any orgasm at all in 10 years, or just not by your husband? Can you bring yourself to orgasm? If not I can't imagine how another guy is going to have much luck. If it's a lack of skill or stamina or something on your husband's part then I can't imagine that he or his partners would enjoy swinging much. Personally I would work on the orgasm thing before swinging. What have you done to try to fix it that hasn't worked?

Status
    On the prowl for man meat
    SLS Handle
    lost_j1

First of all, welcome.
    I don't think you will necessarily have an orgasm with another man. I would suggest that you start by masturbating and learn what feels good where on your own body. How can you tell a man what feels good if you don't know yourself? He doesn't know, he can't feel what you feel. So thats my first suggestion. Second, don't enter into swinging for that reason, imo. You need to really be mentally ready for what swinging entails. People tend to see just the "happy" part of swinging. But you are trying to meld 4 separate personalities into a relationship, or 3. It can be tricky, and takes mature adults who are comfortable with talking about sex. For me seeing Jay enjoying another woman or being enjoyed is a huge turn on. I mean, I don't watch much of it, because I am pretty focused on my partner. But there is no jealousy. BUT for alot of people it is quite disturbing to see this. You need to really prepare for what you are going to feel.
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    EdisonCarter

Susan here:

First off, you really need to discuss this with your physician first. This might be a reflection of a medical condition or current treatment.

Second, consider a visit to therapist that specializes in sexual function. Go as a couple, ideally, and discuss your concerns. As always, if you can't make yourself climax, it's doubtful a new man can.

Also the strongest caveat about the Lifestyle is that it cannot fix problems in a marriage or sex life. If used in this way, it's typically disastrous. Swinging, ideally, is an extension of an already positive, life affirming, sexual relationship.

Lastly, this may not be a solvable problem and you will have to adapt accordingly.

Good luck.

Sarah&Roger's Female Half flkeyscouple's Avatar
    Status
    couple-female half
    SLS Handle
    floridakeyscouple

I, too, would suggest working on the orgasim problem before you decide if you want to swing. Do you masturbate and orgasim then? I'd almost say 'no' from reading your post. You say you haven't had an orgasim in ten years - does that mean you used to have orgasims and haven't since you married?

I guess it's hard to suggest details to you without knowing more. But if you really haven't had an orgasim in ten years AND you've tried - I'd suggest working on that. One thing you could do is go to a seminar on orgasims - I think they have them all over the country. One such organization (and there are others) is www.smilingcloud.com They have weekends for couples, classes on how to reach different types of orgasims, etc.

Good luck! I simply can't imagine not having an orgasim in ten years!

Sarah

Disney!All rides are open Mrs Spoomonkey's Avatar
    Status
    Married
    SLS Handle
    spoomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by loladoreen
    My husband and I are weighing the pros and cons of swinging. we have not yet done it.
    I have a BIG question.
    One of the reasons we want to try it, is for sexual satisfaction. I want to have an orgasam. I haven't in 10 years. Maybe if Im with someone else I could??
    Is this ok? Are idea is M F M
    Or will it put people off?
    Most couples in the lifestyle get into it because they have a great marriage, great sex together and just want to experience some added bonuses to what they already have. The ones who get into it to "fix" something they don't have together usually don't last long. If you have an orgasm problem you should first seek out help to find out why. It could be medications, hormones, technique or just not having your mind into it (i.e job worries,kids,etc.). I would start there first and not look into swinging until you and your spouse are 100% with each other.

As Lumina said I don't think I'd want my first orgasm in 10 years to be with a complete stranger...I'd want it with my spouse so we can both enjoy it together. I would suggest some long, open, and honest conversation between the two of you to try and discover why you aren't having orgasms. Then maybe seek out help with your doctor to rule out any physical causes. You might also want to consider seeing a therepist or specifically a sex therepist.

Until you get things right and working at home I would put swinging on a back burner for now.

Mrs Spoomonkey
    Love is friendship set aflame

Status
    On the prowl for man meat
    SLS Handle
    lost_j1

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Spoomonkey
    As Lumina said I don't think I'd want my first orgasm in 10 years to be with a complete stranger...I'd want it with my spouse so we can both enjoy it together.
    I completely agree. Your husband may actually get a complex if he is with you for 10 years with no orgasm, and then a man is with you for 2 hours and you have this massive O. I could see how that would be a definite hit to the old male ego. Anyways, other than that how is your sex life? I mean, there are times when Jay and I have sex, and do it in my favorite position in life, the missionary. I don't cum in the missionary position, but I adore it just the same. Some times I have such an amazing time, even though I don't reach orgasm.
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Status
    married

Unhappy Re: question

We've been together for five years. When I was with my first husband I did. It was a great sexual realtionship.
    I made the mistake of faking it for the sake of his ego w/ my husband now.He doesn't know that.. but he knows it doesn't happen very often.
    The only way i can orgasam through masturbation is by squeezing my muscles.

And during sex, I will try to tell him what I want or need, but does what he wants.
    He is actually the one that suggested the M F M, to see ig soemone else could get me off. BUT in my opinion, my H doesn't try, I guess eh thinks that he tried it didn't work and that is that.
    We dont have foreplay and I yearn for it.
    So should I try to learn to masturbate on my own, manually or with a vibrator rather than squeezing my leg muscles.
    He orgasams everytime, but he is bored ( i think) BUT he wont try anything new.And this is the only thing he has suggested to try.
    I am ok with it, if it was to be M F M,I am not ok with im being with another woman.We are not there yet or may never be there.
    But I am frustrated and when I talk to him...he does not talk backa nd than it is even a longer time until we have our two minute sex again.
    So i guess I am open to this becaseu i am super super frustrated.I dont know what to do. Or what I can do.
    Last edited by loladoreen; 10-23-2006 at 10:28 PM.

It's not easy being easy. sexyshelby's Avatar
    Status
    Person

You really have to talk to him. He needs to understand what you are going through. I can't understand why he doesn't try, do you? If not, I'd suggest you find out why he isn't more willing to try to make you orgasm. Explain to him what you need, what you like. And while you're at it, talk to him about what he wants. Maybe there's something he needs and isn't getting which is putting him off from wanting to help you.

I know you said that he isn't too talkative about the subject, but you really need to find a way to make him talk.

Good luck.

~SS
    What's love got to do with it?

Swingers Board Addict

Hey Loladoreen,

Cool name, by the way. I think Chicup and Sexyshelby are essentially right.

By the way, for what it's worth, the way you describe your sex life (and way to go to put it out there--you're half way to solving the problem, believe it or not)..at any rate..the way you describe your sex life is extremely common, and a couple has to really work at it to make it better.

My wife and I have been married ten years, and have had great sex both in our bedroom and in other's bedrooms, and still we both take it very seriously that we need to work on having great, amazing, mind-blowing sex with each other. It don't just happen 'cause we're married.

In fact, it's kind of a requisite with us that our sex has to be really hopping or else we'll put off the swinging. (I can't remember when we've put off the swinging because we both just really like sex with each other--and part of what keeps it fresh is sex with our swing partners).

I think this is a good time to really explore what it will take for you and hubby to have a little mind-blowing sex. (My wife and I like fantasys, but maybe resort to them 1/4 o the time.) We'll spend an evening just wearing each other out.

And while swinging or mfm could be the catalyst to stimulate an orgasm, my gut says that you should maybe work that part out before you start swinging.

Luck and love

Clutch

Disney!All rides are open Mrs Spoomonkey's Avatar
    Status
    Married
    SLS Handle
    spoomonkey

We've been together for five years. When I was with my first husband I did. It was a great sexual realtionship.
    I made the mistake of faking it for the sake of his ego w/ my husband now.He doesn't know that.. but he knows it doesn't happen very often.
    The only way i can orgasam through masturbation is by squeezing my muscles.

And during sex, I will try to tell him what I want or need, but does what he wants.
    He is actually the one that suggested the M F M, to see ig soemone else could get me off. BUT in my opinion, my H doesn't try, I guess eh thinks that he tried it didn't work and that is that.
    We dont have foreplay and I yearn for it.
    So should I try to learn to masturbate on my own, manually or with a vibrator rather than squeezing my leg muscles.
    He orgasams everytime, but he is bored ( i think) BUT he wont try anything new.And this is the only thing he has suggested to try.
    I am ok with it, if it was to be M F M,I am not ok with im being with another woman.We are not there yet or may never be there.
    But I am frustrated and when I talk to him...he does not talk backa nd than it is even a longer time until we have our two minute sex again.
    So i guess I am open to this becaseu i am super super frustrated.I dont know what to do. Or what I can do.
    I hate to say it but it sounds like you two have more than just orgasm problems. You need to talk and get everything out in the open and together find a solution. You might just need to tell him you've been faking it but really want to have one with him and ask him if he'd be willing to try some new things or let you direct him how to do it. Which brings up another thing...you should explore yourself and try different things to orgasm (vibrators etc) You can't tell a man how to give you an orgasm if you don't know yourself.

Couples in the lifestyle have open honest communication and trust. Spoo and I can talk about anything. Again I would suggest skipping the thought of swinging until you and your husband have opened up to each other and talked alone or with a marriage counselor.

Mrs Spoomonkey
    Love is friendship set aflame

Status
    couple

with the majority of posters here so far.

As for the orgasm issue you really need to look at WHY you can't orgasm. Is it your husband? Is it a medical issue? Is it an emotional issue? Have you tried masturbation? Use of toys etc?

Bringing another person into the mix is only a recipe for further problems. If you have a basically good relationship except for the sex, then fix the sex part first...then come on in and join the fun. It will be a much better experience for both of you at that time.
    Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. "Harvey Fierstein"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Spoomonkey
    I hate to say it but it sounds like you two have more than just orgasm problems.
    I was going to say exactly this. He won't take any steps to improve your enjoyment and won't talk about it. This goes way past orgasm problems and into relationship problems. If he can't talk or listen to you about sex, then swinging is not the solution. You need to fix this between you two.

All of the above! If I were you I'd be learning about every which way you can orgasm. The larger your repertoire the better you can help your partner. And the more fun you'll have learning.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast