Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

Default Re: Swingdar?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    So, then we would type Swingdar (tm curiousagain)?
    Hate to kill your "trademark", but a search reveals that "Swingdar" showed up on this site back in August 2003 by Brit Pair.

But maybe they didn't register it, so it could be free game!

A gentleman never tells curiousagain's Avatar
    Status
    half of a couple

You never know, Britpair, did y'all trademark that??
    Well, I doubt JNCC could claim Playdar trademarks either. http://www.femmedomme.com/cgi-bin/ul...;f=47;t=000094

the list below was taken from this site

http://www.davezilla.com/index.php?m=200409

September 15, 2004
    You've heard the term GAYDAR, being the inborn ability tospot a gay person on sight. Most of us have this ability to varying degrees. Natalie and I came up with names for other types of natural RADAR that humans possess.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAR: The ability to spot Henry Winkler
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDAR: The ability to spot a pirate
    BRAYDAR: The ability to spot a jackass
    CHEDAR: The ability to spot a cheese lover
    GRAYDAR: The ability tospot someone who is lyng about their age.
    GREYDAR: The ability to spot aliens among us
    KRAYDAR: The ability to spot a supercomputer
    LAYDAR: The ability to spot someone who you could possibly sleep with
    NAYDAR: The ability to spot existentialists
    PLAYDAR: The ability to spot a pedophile
    PRAYDAR: The ability to spot a born again Christian
    VADAR: The ability to spot a Star Wars Geek

Don't you love searches engines? http://swingdar-google.adult-websearch.com/

Thanks, Britpair http://www.swingersboard.com/forums/...?threadid=6482 You're on google!!

I guess there is a lot of DARS out dar!!
    Doesn't really matter, we're just trying to have fun here.

Apparently someone has merged these two threads. I guess it prevents redundancy.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

Status
    half of a couple

BTW, Britpair were the earliest reference I could find anywhere on the internet.
    I guess we have to type SWINGDAR(tm:Britpair)

Swingers Board Addict Vespertine's Avatar
    Status
    Happily Married

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    VADAR: The ability to spot a Star Wars Geek
    This absolutely kills me.
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

Status
    half of a couple

They had one I really like
    G'DAYDAR: The ability to spot someone from Austrailia

and

EHDAR: The ability to spot someone from Canada

Swingers Board Addict Vespertine's Avatar
    Status
    Happily Married

EHDAR, eh?

roflmao
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

[QUOTE=curiousagain]You never know, Britpair, did y'all trademark that??
    Well, I doubt JNCC could claim Playdar trademarks either. http://www.femmedomme.com/cgi-bin/ul...;f=47;t=000094
    I never thought of it as "original" since it was so obvious I that figured somebody, somewhere, had already coined it. It was only original to me, because I don't have the time to hang around all those kinky sexual websites like y'all do...

Status
    Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    HotMo

Yes, sometimes you give out vibes.
    "Heros go to heaven, survivors go home."- Some damn ol' gunt.

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    ohcpl43952

The wifey can spot 'em a mile away. In fact, sometimes it seems like she actually attracts people who are in or curious about the lifestyle.

Nothing wrong with that!

Never up.....never in WildMiCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    wildmicouple

Apparantly I haven't kept my Swingdar or Playdar on. My buddies and I were in a mixed pool league for about 5 months over the winter. Quite a few teams had women players. One in particular always wore sexy clothing with heels . I got to know her and her husband pretty well and complimented her often on her outfits and how comfortable she was with her sexuality. I spoke often of how her and Tammy would get along pretty well. Also spoke to them about Hedo III as we went during the league. I told them they'd never partied til they "partied nekkid for a week" She asked me "well, are there swingers there?" I said "sure.....if that's what interests you." Neither of us followed up on that.

Anyway, last month while sitting with some friends at a Couples Dance, when who do you think sits down beside me.......yep, that couple. Funny part was they sat there because they new another couple and didn't notice us til they sat down. I about fell out of my chair when I turned to say hello .

Looking back, if she'd have asked "are there people in the Lifestyle there" regarding Hedo, then I'd have picked up on it. But I really gotta work on the playdar thing

Brett (and Tammy)

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple

We are new with very little experience but before we were aware of swinging I always had a feeling about my husbands former boss. It was the way he looked at me whenever we were at a company dinner. One time he asked hubby if he could kiss me. Now that I think about it I bet he was a swinger, and I just didn't know but there was a definate vibe with him. I didn't know the wife as well but she was always with him and knew what he was doing. The funny thing is I probably would have considered swinging with them if he had asked! I always thought he was hot!
    ---NaughtyKitten

Some sort of user
    Status
    Couple

Quote Originally Posted by ohcpl43952
    The wifey can spot 'em a mile away. In fact, sometimes it seems like she actually attracts people who are in or curious about the lifestyle.
    Nothing wrong with that!
    Well, I was about to say that the vibes can be perceived even by vanilla people, even when they cannot interpret them properly.

Before we come into the swingers arena, the swinging subject never brings up with out vanilla friends and known people chats, and I mean people we hang up since 20 years ago.

After few months of BHS (becoming happy swingers) we began to suspect we had "swingers" signs in our foreheads, suddenly the same vanilla people, separatelly and in several oportunities start talknig about swinging or some related stuff, I mean from commenting about being curious to go to a swinger club, talking about how odd a gal would feel with another gal in a threesome, and so forth.

In the other hand, we're friend of this couple who already told us before that they had a threesome with another gal (they were throwing a line that we didn't grab and politely made clear we rejected), and several months after we BHS, this guy openly made an invitation (we rejected again, just a matter of taste, yuck).

And yes, it happend to me to notice the vibes from a couple of couples around us, but since we hang up in the same vanilla group, they may believe we're vanilla too (even if they feel the vibes), and in fact, we wouldn't make a move inside that group, so... it's hard to tell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2