JustAskJulie

Swinging Options - What's your swinger style?

Here's a few question regarding our swinging habits to let us all get to know each other better. If you haven't swung you feel free to reply with what you hope to do.

Do you swing only with couples? Or do you enjoy singles as well?

If you swing with singles, is it just single males or single females or both?

If you only swing with couples, do you have just one couples that you play with? A small intimate group where you all only play within the group? Or do you meet new people on a regular basis to play with?

When playing with couples do you pair off and go to different rooms? Or do you all play together in one big group?

We only swing with couples. Single women were the reason we got into to this to begin with, but we found had hard it was to meet them and began looking for couples. Single men were an option at one point (on my desire), but I lost that desire, so now we don't even look.

With he swung with two couples at once, both of whom live four and six hours from us, so we don't get together often. We have done same room, same bed and as the rooms were ajoining we did pair off into each room, the door open all the time though.

We only a few people that we have met that we will swing with (or have swung with). I don't prefer to go to much further from what we have now as we aren't the type that need to swing weekly or even monthly. We would rather have a few good friends and let it go at that. At one point we were meeting potential couples on a regular basis, it became too overwhelming and we haven't met with anyone new in over 6 months.

We usually play with couples, and would love a single woman, but haven't found that yet. We are not completely against a single man, we are just sort of keeping an eye out for the right one.

We do not swap in seperate rooms, it's a rule to always stay together.

We don't really have a regualr couple yet that we play with, it would be nice to find one.

Do you swing only with couples? YES

If you swing with singles, is it just single males or single females or both? Not into any singles at this time.

If you only swing with couples, do you have just one couples that you play with? We only have one couple that we are with at this time. Still looking.

When playing with couples do you pair off and go to different rooms? No separating into different rooms. We play together.

Tigress xx

Both, but couples much more often

We have one of each we get together with

If you only swing with couples, do you have just one couples that you play with? A small intimate group where you all only play within the group? Or do you meet new people on a regular basis to play with?

We have a group of 5 couples that gets together about once a month

When playing with couples do you pair off and go to different rooms? Or do you all play together in one big group?

Same room only, there is something wild about 10 butts in simultaneous motion.

"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read" Groucho Marx

We swing with couples now although we did include a single male and after that it wont happen again. We would consider a single female. We have 2 couples that we swing with and its better because we know them and have known them for a while. It is better in my opinion if you know them, I wouldnt want to be with just anybody right from the start we need to be friends first. We always swing in the same room and wouldnt think of doing it seperate.

Originally posted by JustAskJulie

Here's a few question regarding our swinging habits to let us all get to know each other better. If you haven't swung you feel free to reply with what you hope to do.

Just couples, but we'd love to find a single female

We're trying to find some good friends to play with. SO far, no luck but we keep looking :)

One room, one bed seems the best. Maybe 1 bed, 1 couch. 1 room anyway. :)

We've only played with couples and always one couple at a time, although that has not been planned. We'd like to know several couples.

We've enjoyed both separate and same-room playing but we like same-room better. Playing in separate rooms has gotten to be "old hat" with us with the same couple.

Alura

Originally posted by JustAskJulie

Couples only, although I (Dan) am more receptive to including select singles. However, J wishes to stick to couples only.

At present, only one couple, although a second couple is currently making overtures.

Same room, always. But separate beds is fine.

Dan

We share with couples and single males or females. Just whoever is mutually interested. Generally together, may go solo after we get to know someone well.

J

We play with couples we also have single male and fermale playmates, we play in the same room sometimes others seperate, just depends.. we did have one couple we play ed with for about a year havent found anyone new just yet.. haveing good luck with the sls add though.. :)

We have only swung with couples so far. We would like to include a single bi-fem, but are not holding our breath. Although we originally started out not planning on playing with single men, it may happen someday.

We try to meet new people anyway, not just to play with, but simply to expand our group of friends. If we click with another couple and end-up playing, all the better. But we don't expect or plan on it. At this time we have one couple we swing with when we can all get together, but we have others we have swung with that we'd hook-up with again given the chance.

We always play in just one big group. We can play alone by ourselves. Half the fun is the orgy. :)

Mr. WS

Only with Committed Couples. Although, a MFM is really appealing to me again. But it would definately have to be the 'right' single male.

We have a small group that we play with. We do go out and meet new people often. But we are all very selective. We all play together in one big room usually. All of us are 'same room swingers'. We all enjoy going to clubs, so that is where you will often find us!

We have played with singles and couples. Wife has a lover we play with fairly regularly.

We have swung mostly with single males and the occational female.

It's been new people so far. We have hoped to be part of a small intimate group, but have not found the right couples/singles yet for this to happen.

With the couples we have played with so far, we have started out in seperate rooms and then ended up all in a big group. We are open to same room for all play though as well.

As of right now we only play with couples but we are open to the idea of singles if the situation arises, we aren't going to go looking for it at this point.

I guess we have a small intimate group, with things being so busy we have no desire to meet new playmates at this point.

Generally we all stay in the same room but sometimes we seperate. Ideally we like to play as one big group.

We play all diffrent ways. We are open to what ever makes the folks around us have a real good time. The only thing we don't do is go solo.

We have a few couples we play with and 2 single one male and one female. We play with the couples the most.

Either way swinging is one hell of a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We prefer single women but have played with couples as long as they understand that my wife is only interested in soft play with another male. She has a VERY select taste for men and hasn't found one that she is interested in doing anything more than oral.

We got into this because she really gets off on watching me with others and occasionally she wants to participate. More so now than when we first started. Now, she loves FMF but that is hard to find as I am sure many of you know. lol

I swing with a partner and we meet new people as well as playing with the same ones. We are a same room couple only. But he is free to swing on his own time with whoever.

We swing with couples only, so far.

We have a few couples that we play with regularly but we also meet new couples as often as we can.

So far we have always played together and in fact "same room" was one of our original rules. Lately we have been entertaining the idea of seperate rooms if the circumstances seem like it would be better for everybody.

Do we swing with couples? We have not as of yet, but I want to. Wife says she could not handle me being with another woman. Yet I have no problem with her being with another man. In fact we have done mmf a few times, but was with my two best friends.

I guess you could say we are soft swings for the most part.

Originally Posted by JustAskJulie

We prefer to swing with couples. We've had 1 MFM threesome, and decided that wasn't for us. Now, we're communicating with a single bi-female ( :lol: yes, there's at least a few out there) online, so we may have a MFF.

We have 4 regular couples that we get together with, but not at the same time. They don't all know each other or live in the same place, so the logistics of a big group thing would be nearly impossible, not to mention improbable. I'm not into group stuff for the most part anyway (I get sensory overload...and I found that I miss so much of what's going on), so usually it's just 4 of us (2 couples) getting together for fun. We're not opposed to meeting new couples, but we're not actively looking. If we find new friends that we click with....great! If not, we still have enough friends now that we're comfortable with and are good friends with now.

Generally, it's same room. But, recently, we discussed going to seperate rooms with one of the couples we play with. To me, same room is hot (again, the watching factor), but sometimes Drew gets a little distracted.

The really interesting thing about this poll is, if you asked us again a year from now, the answers may be completely different. It's an evolution....

Pepper

We've done both couples and singles. My wife and I used to have an agreement where if one was alone and had the chance to have some fun, it was okay as long as the other one was told about it ASAP. Haven't indulged that very much recently, and my wife's indulged more often than I have anyway.

We've never done it with single males. Both she and I have only been with single females.

We've found two or three couples we hook up with on a semi-regular basis but as often as not, we've tried to meet new couples.

My wife and I go with the flow. If the people we're with prefer being in a group, we do that. If they'd prefer individual rooms, we do that. If the choice is up to us, we prefer the group thing.

The really interesting thing about this poll is, if you asked us again a year from now, the answers may be completely different. It's an evolution....

Pepper

Pepper foresaw the future, for us at least.

When I previously answered this question we had not tried separate room play yet. Now that we have we have found that we prefer it, something I never would have thought before.

As yet we haven't swung though my wife likes the idea of two guys so if and when we do it will probable be mfm with me hoping it will lead to other combinations what ever the mix it would definitely be same room . As i have always been the one to talk about and try to initiate swinging, why when my wife suggested going to a couples club for her b"day in October did i not take her up on the offer, strange don't you think!?

We love couples and we have a wonderful male that we play with on occasion. We've never had a single female, but hopefully that will change, soon.

See above

We go to a bi-annual party where we meet up with new couples and singles. Since there are no clubs or M&G's to speak of, this is the biggest party around. We play with various couples. We usually hang with the same group at parties, but we haven't played with them.

Ya know, we just can't quite wrap our head around separate room play. I'm trying, we just can't do it. Obviously, we love same room and if at all possible, we love to have everyone on the same bed.

Only couples. We are not opposed to the single female if she happens our way.

We've only played with one couple at time, and that is all we are interested in actively seeking.

We have done the separate room play, and have decided we much prefer to be all together in the same room.

Well it started off with us doing what we thought was the right way to swing, doing everyone who wanted to give us a chance. Then some insecurities on both parts popped up and we came up with a whole list of rules. Reading here on the board made me (the female half) think that all of these rules are taking a toll on our fun. So we took some of the rules out and came up with these not so hard to follow rules.

1.) Condoms are to be used.

2.) We never play alone. Seperate rooms maybe, but never without the other in the same area.

3.) Playing in a group of 4 to 6 people is good enough.

4.) If we play with single, the other must always be informed.

The latest one that we have and I don't like is.....

5.) We don't play at house parties, we just go to meet others in the LS.

We may be changing that last one soon. By meeting so many people with that rule, we have gotton to know people that we would like to know better, if you know what we mean.;)

Do you swing only with couples? Or do you enjoy singles as well? So far, we've only swung with couples, but I'm not ruling singles out.

If you swing with singles, is it just single males or single females or both? Either could be fun, should the opportunity present itself.

So far, we've only met two different couples on a one-on-one (or is that two-on-two) basis. There are a few other couples we tend to play with in group situations. Right now, I think that's the best balance for us.

When playing with couples do you pair off and go to different rooms? Or do you all play together in one big group? So far, we've just played together in one big group, but I wouldn't be opposed to pairing off and going to separate rooms if we felt comfortable with it.

=)

We swing with couples and singles.

If you swing with singles, is it just single males or single females or both? To date we have only swung with single males, but that is only because we have not found a single female to play with, yet. We are looking. We are overwhelmed with single males who would like to join us, especially after Bob decided that he is also bi-curious. That seemed to draw out all sorts of single guys who list themselves as straight in their profiles.

If you only swing with couples, do you have just one couples that you play with? A small intimate group where you all only play within the group? Or do you meet new people on a regular basis to play with? We (think we) would like to have just one or two special couples with whom we swing. However, when we got be very close friends with one couple, Tina decided that swinging would mess up the friendship. So, in the long run that might not work. We are working on developing a fairly small group of couples and singles that we would swing with from time to time.

When playing with couples do you pair off and go to different rooms? Or do you all play together in one big group? We always like to swing together, as we feel that it adds to the mutual satisfaction it brings us. We do not ever want to do anything that would hurt our relationship. Swinging together has just seemed to strengthen it.

Do you swing only with couples? Or do you enjoy singles as well? Both

If you swing with singles, is it just single males or single females or both? Both

If you only swing with couples, do you have just one couples that you play with? A small intimate group where you all only play within the group? Or do you meet new people on a regular basis to play with? Meet new people on a regular basis.

We do have a close group for house parties. We take turns hosting.

When playing with couples do you pair off and go to different rooms? Or do you all play together in one big group? Depends on the situation. At our group house parties, different rooms. Otherwise, it's same room.

Do you swing only with couples? Or do you enjoy singles as well?We've only played with couples. We talk about maybe trying a threesome sometime - probably MFM for her.

If you only swing with couples, do you have just one couples that you play with? A small intimate group where you all only play within the group? Or do you meet new people on a regular basis to play with? We always played with one couple at a time. More than that could be interesting though but we haven't had the opportunity to try that as of yet.

When playing with couples do you pair off and go to different rooms? Or do you all play together in one big group? We've only played in the same room though the thoughts of separate rooms and then sharing the details later could be exciting to try.

We decided that in order for us to truly embrace this lifestyle, we needed to try everything at least once (except the guy-guy thing. I ain't that adventurous!). Once we have completed that mission, we will be sure to let you know what we prefer.

It's still a bit premature to judge that yet.