Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: Swinger Myths

  1. #31

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    It is funny this topic is coming up, as we have a post scheduled to run on our blog tomorrow entitled...

    "The Orgy Myth - This Ain't Your Daddy's Lifestyle"

    It discusses the misconception many people have that swingers have absolute disregard for who they let have sex with them...


    ~Texasfuncouple
    Last edited by JustAskJulie; 06-12-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: removed link

  2. #32

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    This sounds like a job for...

    Myth Busters!

    Someone should send Jamie and Adam a full list of swinger myths. That could liven up the next season.
    once were
    nostalgic for the good old days
    E Wash

  3. #33

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Hopefully they can convince Kari Byron to take part in that experiment...
    I find your ideas intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

  4. #34

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Swinging activity must be banned from all neighborhoods, because it corrupts children and crime skyrockets. A sudden surge in rapes, murders, drug abuse, loud music, car thefts. Church attendance plummets. Next thing you know, these perverts will drag the neighbors into the pits of smoking, cussing, and dancing. No one will be safe any longer.

    S and L, Hot Raleigh Cpl

  5. #35

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Raleigh Cpl View Post
    Swinging activity must be banned from all neighborhoods, because it corrupts children and crime skyrockets. A sudden surge in rapes, murders, drug abuse, loud music, car thefts. Church attendance plummets. Next thing you know, these perverts will drag the neighbors into the pits of smoking, cussing, and dancing. No one will be safe any longer.

    S and L, Hot Raleigh Cpl

    "OH We've got TROUBLE... with a capitol T, that rhymes with P... that stands for Pool...... gotta keep the young ones moral after school"
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

  6. #36

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris&Amelia View Post
    Swingers are sex monsters. We have wild swinger sex all the time. At the house, in the car, in our office...
    For that reason alone I prefer the term open relationship over swingers.
    Start a revolution, stop hating your body!

  7. #37

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    A friend ran across something that stated that almost all swingers keep their genitalia shaved.
    Start a revolution, stop hating your body!

  8. #38

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    "OH We've got TROUBLE... with a capitol T, that rhymes with P... that stands for Pool...... gotta keep the young ones moral after school"
    I LOVE that movie!!
    Dave & Holly

  9. #39

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasLee View Post
    That the women will do anybody.


    Quote Originally Posted by VegasLee View Post
    All men Swingers have BIG


    nice mythhs to laugh at

  10. #40

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Very interesting! I have heard several of these. Even now when we talk to friends who are into trying a threesome, I always here "but I don't want to get into that swinger stuff". Uh, hello smart one, that's what you want to dabble in!!!

    Swingers is all about everyone fucking everyone, that's what we hear most.

  11. #41

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    The biggest one we have cum across is.. the whole set up a meeting where the conversation is..

    Hi

    Hello

    Our place or yours

  12. #42

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris&Amelia View Post
    Hopefully they can convince Kari Byron to take part in that experiment...
    I rather like Tory, myself!

    =)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

  13. #43

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    I'm still trying to get over the whole "harry palms if you masturbate too much" myth.

    I'm pretty sure that any, how do you spot a swinger myth has been debunkt by this group or any other swingers I've met so far. So I'm sure that the sex craved, inbread, trailer park degenerate myth is as far off as the hairy chest, shirt open to the navel, lecherous, gold chain wearing lathario myth.

    My only other question is;
    how do you spell debunct?

  14. #44

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Quote Originally Posted by MIbbwcpl View Post
    For that reason alone I prefer the term open relationship over swingers.
    We use 'sharing pleasures'.

  15. #45

    Default Re: Swinger Myths

    Quote Originally Posted by notaswingeryet View Post
    So I'm sure that the sex craved, inbread, trailer park degenerate myth is as far off as the hairy chest, shirt open to the navel, lecherous, gold chain wearing lathario myth.
    So, you're saying Bob Pinciotti isn't who we should strive to be like?

    My only other question is;
    how do you spell debunct?
    The past-tense of debunk is "Debunked".
    It's so cold outside that I feel like I had my circumcision reversed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Is an inactive swinger a swinger still?
    by JustAskJulie in Knowing When To Call it Quits On Swinging
    Replies: 30
    02-09-2009, 07:53 PM
  2. How to go from a Married swinger to a single swinger?
    by G-Dragon in Single Males & Swinging
    Replies: 20
    10-08-2005, 05:17 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks