jennandjamesinm

How often does everyone play?

If you average it all out, we play about once per month. It's just about right for us, which is good, since we would have a very hard time to break away for more than that.

jennandjamesinm said:

Just wondering how often most of the people on the board actually play each month? Just curious.

You mean to tell me that everybody BUT US plays each month? :eek:

I play, on average, twice a week. Though I'm not part of a couple, and I know that probably makes all the difference. The more people involved, the more schedules need to mesh.

Our average so far has been about once every two months. I think that's partially because we have a small number of playmates and scheduling is difficult.

Male D

By the time it's all averaged out, it's probably about once a month. We don't have the option of going to clubs here, it's the Bible Belt of Canada. So when everyones schedules actually work out, and then of course there's the times when you have so many inquiries that you don't know what to do with and then there's you're dry spells too.

We haven't played in forever and a day. I think it's been almost 6 months. It's something we've decided not to actively pursue but if a situation presents itself-- we're all over it like white on rice.

:D

I had to sit down and calculate...my first inclination was to call it at about once a month. MY! I was off by a mile. Over the last 3 years we have been averaging about once every 6 weeks or so, if you count the exploratory suppers etc. Honest to goodness nakee sex with someone besides our spouse turns out to be about six times a year. However, I was unsure how to calculate the several multi-day long weekends in the mountains...so I weighted it the same as one encounter.

We obviously are not major bed hoppers...but find that the pace is "just about right" for us. Although there are moments that we begin to think that everyone has forgotten us.

This is just one facet of our very active life...and only rarely do we wish for more frequency. Besides, we are too busy screwing each other's eyes out most evenings to notice the lack of partners.

Goodness when I looked back on it over the last couple of months is has been 3-4 times ...some months more, some months less. I guess we like to keep busy :lol:

We play probably, on average, about once a month. It would be more if we had the time and the opportunity. ;)

We play about once every 6 weeks. We would like to play more, but we both travel.

So I guess our answer is...Not Enough

Boy, it so depends on fitting it with "life". Started the year out with a couple parties, then no opportunities we could take advantage of between February and May because of life getting in the way of living. But we've been going out quite a bit in the past eight weeks or so, so where the average seemed to be once every three weeks it's down to once every week-and-a-half right now. Wow. No wonder I'm exhausted. Too many late nights! :lol:

Mr. WS

It comes and goes figuratively and literally. I would say that we go out 3 times a month and we atleast play with each other. ;)

When we are 'seeing a couple' we play atleast twice a month, maye soft a bit more.

We would like to play more... but kids, work, etc... we're lucky if we get out once a month but we'd like to play more!

:kissface:

Mrs WA

It averages out to about once a month for us during the fall, winter and spring. Well.....maybe a little more when you throw in our January trip to Hedonism ::P: We take the summer off enjoying the time on our lake as well as each other ;)

Brett (and Tammy)

We are really new to the lifestyle, about 3 months since we signed up here. We have played 3 times, twice with the same guy, so I guess we are about average, once a month. But, we have met swinger friends on many occasions over those 3 months that could have turned into play times so I have no idea where we are headed from here. We could get very busy really soon since we have a lot of new friends. :D

2-3 times a month......sometimes week!!! And of course some dry spells along the way as well.....so law of averages is 2-3 times a month.....

we average 6 times ayear or every couple of months though if we find the right playmate that hopefully will increase :)

well we havent played in almost a year. We took a time out for us to move, get reestablished ect ect. Before, we played on average about 3 times a month... However, we do play with each other quite often

We try to play at least once a month. Tracy might go out on a date with one of our friends a couple times a month, but for the most part we play about 1 to 2 time a month.

Posting to this thread on July 9th must have brought good luck our way because since that post we've played twice this month with two new couples.

I'm hoping this post will get the month of August filled. :D

We go out in something related to swinging (to meet a couple, social, group dinner, club) probably 2-3 times a month. We actually play with another couple maybe 1 out of 3 times we go out.

For the first ten years we went to a club or a convention or a swingers resort vacation about 6 or 8 times a year. In each of those situations we would have anywhere between 2 and 6 new partners.

Then it slowly tapered off till now she doesn't have any new partners and I have one or two a year.

This pattern, by the way, is common among many of our swinging firends. We are still friends and get together socially but don't screw any more.

After about a after month dry spell we played twice in the past two weeks.

Just seemed like we couldn't make a connection.

We average about once every 6 weeks, depending on work and family issues. We do make a point to go to a LS convention or resort twice a year where we "catch up" with all the pent up sexual energy.

It's been working out to be about once every 2 months or so. Some longer stretches, some shorter. Depends on the time of year, too. :)

Not nearly as often as we would like. It varies greatly. Some months we will attend a party or two, plus have private play with a friend. Other months, nothing.

We're probably averaging once every two months, because it's a little tougher for us at our ages -- 58 & 55 -- to find couples. But we'd like to bump that up to about twice a month.

Once or twice a month. Sometimes 3 times, if we get really lucky!!