JustAskJulie

Why do you prefer.....?

First off, what is your preference for swinging? Threesomes (MFM or FMF or something else), couple on couple, group sex/orgies, gangbangs, polyamory or committed swinging relationships or something else....

But the real question here is WHY is that your preference?

We prefer couple on couple interactions because they offer the most fun for both of us and give us experiences to share and discuss in depth! :)

I can't say we have a preference since each type of sexual combination brings something to the party. We love it all because it brings us variety, excitement and plain fun and it also brings us great memories that we love talking about.

I still meet couples sometimes but my preference has become house and hotel parties. The reason is that I like to be watched and there is always some level of variety at a party.

• Hot! 1

We only do house parties with couples & families who we all know and are trusted friends. We (I) enjoy sex especially with our friends. I trust them, I know what they enjoy and they know what I enjoy.

For me sex is being able to relax and have fun, we can do that because our relationship is based a strong foundation of trust and respect with mutual desires

As a group a we are all monagamous so we do not need to worry about STD's (still get tested frequently) or fits of jealously. The result is pure uninhibited sex which provides pleasure for all of us.

Jamie

I would have to say couple to couple. Mrs. CXXC likes the limited number of individuals as well as the ability to concentrate on each persons pleasure.

We do enjoy the occasional house party, club and resort. however, we attend these FAR less than playing with couples.

Like Mrs. CXXC, I like the couples better as it is a connection that we are after. We dont want to fall in love or anything, but enjoy a good friendship.

We started interested in couples, same room as we figured that would be the most fun all around. We also felt it would provide us with some non-swing fun as well, and it has as we have a few couples we'll hang with outside of bedroom.

My wife would like a MFM as a specific encounter, but I'm not 100% sure I'm up for that. I'm just not sure how that will work for me.

We have done a few separate room swaps with couples as well as splitting up at a house party. As post in a blog entry I found the house party a blast!

Wow, Speed and I will have to do more research before deciding our "preferences." Oh no, the difficult field research....

:) Trixie

We prefer couple on couple to anything else, though we also do the occasional club party, group scene or house party, and have veered into poly in the past.

We prefer to be with one couple at a time because socially, we prefer to hang out two on two, and sexually, we each prefer to focus on one person at a time. Socially, a good conversation between four people who all have something to say is very stimulating to us.

When playing, I love the experience of focusing on someone, drinking in everything I can about him, developing a resonance with him. It also enhances my own sexual feelings and lets me be more uninhibited if I am not thinking about what's going on a few feet away, or trying to be with two people at once. We like separate rooms very much, once we're comfortable with the other couple. Personally for me, being alone with someone allows me to take the sex to a much higher level. I can get into "the zone".

I also love being in the same room with Mr. Fuse and mixing things up with him, a male playmate and sometimes a female playmate. But honestly it is a whole different experience, fantastic in its way, just not my favorite thing. A different vibe with its own advantages. Mr. Fuse is the same way, and I consider us lucky in that we have the same preferences.

Although we like seeing each other with our playmates, those sights are a momentary pleasure compared to what we each get from our experience of playing. I guess you could say that sexual variety is more of a motivator for us than observing each other or having group sex, though all of it is fun.

We understand lots of couples are as much or even more into seeing each other playing, than into their individual experience. We are fine with staying in the same room, unless we feel like one of our playmates prefers watching enough that we feel neglected. We like everyone to be happy and the overlap in preferences to be found.

First off, what is your preference for swinging? Threesomes (MFM or FMF or something else), couple on couple, group sex/orgies, gangbangs, polyamory or committed swinging relationships or something else....

I'm sure it comes as no surprise to those who have read our post over the years that our preference is MFM threesomes. Now...that's not to say that we don't enjoy the other combinations as we greatly do but, MFM will always be at the heart of what we really enjoy.

Why? Many different reasons.

Back years ago when the topic of swinging was brought up, it was Ted's fantasy to watch me with another man...it was all he talked about. It sounded good to me but I didn't feel that it was fair for me to fuck other men and him not fuck other women so it was me who brought up couples and single women...maybe a bit selfish on my part as I was extremely bicurious back then and I wanted to be with another woman. He had no problem with this whatsoever, so our adventures began.

Over the years we've had MFM, couples, FMF, group sex, orgies and have even entertained the idea of polyamory...through it all we discovered that we both like being with another man above all else.

It's great fun with another couple, so many different combinations you can achieve, playing in the same room in a huge dog pile or separate rooms, doesn't matter, it's fun. House parties are a blast with lots of group sex and orgies...FMF threesomes are fun, nothing like sharing another woman and her sharing us...all of the above is a BLAST!

However, with all the wonderful fun we've had with all the other combinations there has never been the intimacy involved that there is when we are with another man. It's hard to explain but during MFM threesomes it's as if him and I both are in our element. It's where we should be, doing what we should be doing. There's a fluid flow to the activities that just doesn't seem to be there with other combinations. We gave up years ago trying to dissect the difference we feel about MFM threesomes and the others and came to the realization that it's just my kink and it's just his kink and we're just happy that we share the same kink.

We will ever give up couples, single females, group sex? Hell no...it's too much fun but, MFM threesomes will always top the list.

Teresa

My wife's preference was always for just one guy to concentrate on her alone in the room. Why: That had the air of romance about it, which she craved.

When there were several guys with her, or it was MFMF that was OK and fun, but not romantic, just lusty.

For me, no preference unless I already know a woman at a party. There were three women that I always wanted to party with again and again by ourselves. Why: familiarity and fondness for them without the stress of the unknown. Otherwise, I preferred to take whatever came along and reveled in the newness and uniqueness of each encounter.

Couple/couple for us.

While we have discussed playing with singles, for numerous reasons we can't get into the idea. I think it is mainly because we are into swinging as an activity to participate in together. And as neither one of us gets a sexual charge out of watching the other play with someone, and both of us prefer to direct our sexual attentions at one person at a time, playing with singles would mean that one of us would be having more fun than the other.

We have always preferred couple on couple or threesome activity. We just enjoy it more. Although we have never been to a club, the thought is intimidating. Just our thoughts....

Partner exchange is our preference; couple upon couple as y'all say. We have each made two or three forays into having-a-date-with-a-friend-see-you-later-land. But even this is with a person already know to both of us as one member of a couple. Just continues to seem to us that swinging is, at its base, a couples activity.

We prefer couple on couple. That way we both have a chance to enjoy ourselves. There usually isn't any drama such as falling in love with someone's partner and it makes for good discussion on the ride home. We also prefer house parties. Chances are better to find a couple that we both can flirt with or even better, go all the way with.

MFM...it just seems to be the right combination to satisfy everyone. We've tried other combinations, but they haven't proved as satisfying.

We'd like to establish a loose poly situation with one or two other men, but it's difficult finding quality men who are also seeking such an arrangement. Seems like most single men are looking for a one night stand to flaunt their studliness.

We prefer MFM encounters, I enjoy watching her with another man and participating. Her thing is the excitement of having two men for her pleasure as well as giving pleasure to to two men at once. We thought we wanted to find a couple of gentleman to join us on a regular basis but it seems she also enjoys the flirting and seduction of meeting new people. We have made several friends that are more than willing to get together again but we usually move on and search for someone new.

Wow, The Fuse... You beat us to the punch! That's pretty much our thoughts exactly.

Although we have found house parties or clubs fun as an occasional change of pace, we prefer couple on couple.

We like focusing on the person we are with... initially. After we've learned a bit about new playmates, we've found that other combinations (between the two couples) are a lot more fun because then everyone is a lot more comfortable with each other and know more about what they do or don't enjoy.

M

I think we can honestly say we like it all: threesomes, foursomes, moresomes, polyamory.

However, there are different aspects of each. For instance we prefer MFM threesomes, for us they are just more erotic and I really love to see Mrs. WS in such a state of ecstasy. Foursomes are foursomes, and moresomes are moresomes, though.

I would also say that many of our swinging relationships with other couples have bordered on a polyamorous quad situation, and we've had a couple of polyamorous triads, though they've all been of the MFM triad variety.

Couple/couple is our favorite, because both of us get to be involved. For me personally, I revel in giving my undivided attention to a playmate. That said, we enjoy other combos, too--variety is the spice of life, after all.

=)

I would have to say our favorite would be couple/couple followed closely by MFM threesomes. We just haven't had nearly enough FFMs to really even consider them. :sad:

We both enjoy seeing the other with a playmate and the different combinations that couples allow.

That said seeing MrsVan in her groove during a MFM is really awesome! :D

-Van

Guest ENCRYPTEDTX

I am a single guy and I prefer MFM fun.

Why?

Because I love to please women. I also enjoy the lifestyle and enjoy seeing couples in love. I love to be with a wife while she kisses her husband and says "this feels great, I love you so much". I enjoy seeing the emotional exchanges between them, while adding a physical stimulation.

Short of standing naked in the corner doing a YOGA pose, I feel as a single guy it is my place to please the couple. In my experience, making her happy, in turn makes him happy, which voila makes me happy.

I have been with couples who were very new and want to start off with just a 4 handed massage. After massaging her for hours and watching them play, I was satisfied, even if I was in need of some release. It was nice to grow with that couple as we progressed from massage to oral to full on fun at their pace.

So my favorite is MFM.....the end result is a smile on the Mrs' face and a Happy Mr!

Kyle

We prefer MFM. There are several reasons but the most obvious one is we have a larger pool of potential partners to chose from. Its far easier for us to find a single male that Angel is attracted to than a couple where everyone is attracted to each other.

We are not sure what we prefer yet. We have had both MFM encounter and FMF encounter, but no couple to couple as of yet. We really like to try a club scene, but living in the bush country of Alaska does limit our options unfortunetely.

We prefer couple to couple with MFM a very close second...

We enjoy the opportunity to both focus on the female of a couple or have Mrs. Ekies focus on them while they are together and that fourth set of lips, when used appropriately, adds the icing to the cake.

Of course, watching Mrs. Ekies fuck is hot, hot, hot and fits well with both couple on couple and MFM.

Trace

Our favorite is MFM. She enjoys the attention, and I love to see her in action, especially when we get her really going.

Mr Pleasant

I prefer couple/couple. I love the dynamic there, I love the idea of my husband seducing and being seduced by another and for me to have that same experience at the same time. I enjoy being a pile of four where I can touch and enjoy her while two men are enjoying and pleasuring us at the same time.

Being a single male, I have been part of a MFM gig for a while, I have done the hotel party gig as well, both are fun. The hotel party gig adds a nice bit of exibitionisim, it is nice to be watched and to watch others play. I would really love to do a FMF play date! I have also done the GB party, all are fun and they all have there special appeal...

I am open to the various play dates that may arrise... :)

We prefer freinds with benifits, couple to couple. Have yet to be comforable enough within a party, or club to let go and enjoy.

We started with MFM threesomes and graduated up to couples, the threesomes were fun, but foursomes are even better. And Sixsomes, us and 2 other couples, lol, our one time to expereince was a blast..

We have enjoyed all we have tried so far. MFM, Couples, FFM Multi males but not a gang bang. Our favorite has been MFM due to my ED less stress about if the injection will work. I do all I can to please the ladies when the injection fails but still always hope the injection works. The Couples we have been with have been made aware of my ED and there have been no problems so far. They understand when it doesn't work, but it is disappointing to me when it doesn't work.

Well, I do prefer a FFM as i enjoy having sex with women but I also enjoy having the two of us please my man. I do love a really good orgy, all those naked bodies in a pile for the same reason, it can be alot of fun.

mmmmm, quite horny right now

Good question... I myself am very comfortable with my heterosexuality and have always enjoyed the act of more men then woman. Something about seeing a sexy woman being able to handle multiple cocks that just really turns me on. mmfmm is ideal for me.

I prefer couple/couple. I love the dynamic there, I love the idea of my husband seducing and being seduced by another and for me to have that same experience at the same time.

But during play I don't really have a favorite. All of us on the Mrs., One on one with either wife, the kissing and touching. It's all fun. :D:facelick:

mmmmm, quite horny right now

Replying to this thread runs that risk... :lol:

As I was sitting here thinking of my reply, I was thinking back through previous play encounters and what I liked most... whew!:lol:

Couple/couple.

You can watch, be watched, FMF, FFM, MFM, FF. I also like the idea of each person being the center of attention at some point. Seems to be more intimate with a couple. On the other hand, 2nd choice is a club for raw, anonymous, see ya later playtime.

Go figure.

I myself am very comfortable with my heterosexuality.

Me too. In fact I’m so secure in my sexuality that I could suck all your dicks and not be insecure..,,want me to prove it :lol::D ?

Dual couples has so far been my favorite, but MFM is also awesome (haven’t tried more than 2M's with my F yet, emphasis on the yet). FMF is awesome right up until the end, but very often that one seems to end with someone in spectator mode, not every time, but still fairly often. Of course there’s nothing wrong with spectator mode, but I just love the big collapse of bodies as everyone finishes, rolls a small distance away and gasps for breath.

Of course this thread is kinda funny, cause there isn’t a single group dynamic I can think of that I don't like. They're all great!

We've tried most things except a gang bang. Started off 7 years ago with same room sex and swapping with one couple. For the first year we only swung with this same couple. It was mainly because Fiona was shy. The other couple then encouraged us to explore further and we added one and then another couple. After enjoying we moved to larger groups/orgies. What we found we wanted was variety.

In our first year, Fiona would only have sex with the hubby of the first couple (Mike), and she wanted me to be there. After we moved up to be with 2 and 3 couples, she just got the taste for a variety of guys. And I didn't mind having the variety of their wives :lol: So in the last 3 years or so our usual swinging is with 3 other couples or more, we've been with up to about 12 couples in orgies.

Despite the variety there is something special between us and the first couple Mike and Bev, almost like polyamory.

Fiona and I think that a husband and wife shouldn't be controlling or restricting the spouse's sex life but encouraging him/her in whatever they like. I was explaining swinging to a non-swinger and he was talking about being able to trust your spouse to be faithful. I said, to me trust in marriage means that I trust Fiona to have sex with any guy she wants to, and she still loves me!