gnb4u

Have you ever tried a "reverse date?"

I haven't seen the topic of "reverse dates" brought up on this board and wondered if anyone else had experienced this and if so what are your thoughts and experiences with them.

For those not familiar with the term, a reverse date is where you meet, then play, then go out for the evening and do whatever it is that you are going to do ie dinner/drinks/dancing etc.

We were not familiar with this term or concept untill we were going out of town a while back to catch up with some old friends and to meet some friends of theirs. While we were discussing plans and itinerary for the evening our friends wisely suggested we have a reverse date since it was going to be such a busy evening.

What ended up happening is they showed up at our room early in the evening. We had about 5 minutes of catching up chit-chat and then the clothes came off and we had a hot and steamy encounter. After we all caught our breath we got dressed and then went out for the rest of the evening.

I gotta tell ya, it was a great experience and I have to recommend it if the circumstances are appropriate to do so. the rest of the evening everyone was so relaxed and able to be themselves it made for a wonderfull night of socializing. There was no wondering of "will they or won't they?" and there was no tension from everyone knowing what they want to do but noone has the guts to make the first offer.

Also, the sex was great because everyone was 100% sober and well rested and there was no glancing at the clock because it's so late and everyone has things they have to do early the next morning.

Now I do have to add that these were established friends and previous play partners. It's not for everyone or for every date by any means. But for those established and trusted friends a reverse date may be just the ticket.

Have any of you ever had any reverse dates and if so what are your thougts and experiences with them?

• Like 1

Hmmm... an interesting approach, not one that we have experienced. But I can see how it would have some advantages.

So thats what ya call it ;)

We have done that. We said "well, that was quick but not a quicky." :hahaha:

We've done that! I don't think we knew there was a term for it. We've checked into our hotel room, invited our friend over, played, then all gone to the social that night and had a great time. It works really well. It's before you've gotten all sweaty from dancing and kinda relaxes you for the rest of the night.

I'd highly recommend it.

Pepper

• Like 1

We had this happen once and we really liked it that way. It's amazing how much more you have to talk about after you've just had great sex. ;)

Sounds like an excellent way to plan a night together... we'll have to keep that in our little 'bag of tricks' :D

It certainly sounds interesting. The closest we've come to a a reverse date is going out for dinner, and skipping the movie we'd planned to see in favor of going straight to the hotel.

=)

Yep.

Everyone is fresh, clean, and sober. Your play ability should be able to go way up. Then you can go out partying and play again if everyone is able to.

It's a bummer at the end of the night to try and play and fine out someone is tired, drunk or not so fresh...:lol:

Sure, that's how we plan it with our regulars. We visit.. have some fun working up an appetite then go out for a good meal. It just started working out that way when we made plans together so I suppose we just went with the flow.

We done that many times, sure beats spending the night drinking and eating then not getting around to the sex till everone is full, tired and had a few. If you won't do us sober then we are not interested in having you do us drunk. LOL

Nothing like meeting friends at the door naked, to start the party rolling.

Very cool - we do something like that quite a bit. Get together and share a hot session right off the bat. After a couple hours of playing we get dressed and go out for some food. Sometimes we go back for session 2 right after eating, other times we go dancing or play some pool, and then go back for session 2.

going out is way over rated, stay home and take round two to the next level.

We have done this several times. Except every time we have done it we met, had sex, went out and partied, and then had sex again.

This kind of plays into a favorite saying of mine: "Life is uncertain, eat dessert first"

We have a Ramada near us that has a large indoor pool with an attached hot tub. There are plenty of eateries nearby, including a Hooters right around the corner. So, it is somewhat typical of us to have a go-round first, then hit the pool/tub for a bit and then go for dinner or call in. Then we are good to party for the rest of the night.

We haven't tried this yet, but it sounds interesting. Every time we've been out for a playdate we were planning on staying the night with them anyway, so watching the clock wasn't really an concern. It's nice to be able to just chill out and relax after play... and recharge your batteries for Round 2. :D

We have done a variation of that a few times. When we have invited a couple over that we we have been with a few times previously, we suprised them with a note at the front door directing each of them to a separate bedroom to meet each of us alone, for some one on one. After an hour or so we all emerge with smiling faces and eat in or go out, then return to enjoy the hot tub to warm up for session two. Note: Start early and make the directions easy to understand, that way the person your expecting is the one who enters your room. LOL

going out is way over rated, stay home and take round two to the next level.

I agree! I think if I started my night out like this it would never be a night out. I would want to play all night. Sounds like a great time :facelick:

If things were really pleasurable in round one, I think we would be inclined to keep things going right where we were

If things were really pleasurable in round one, I think we would be inclined to keep things going right where we were

And that would be a problem . . . HOW . . . ???? ;)

=)

I agree! I think if I started my night out like this it would never be a night out. I would want to play all night. Sounds like a great time :facelick:

We highly endorse the "playing all night" approach. It's a lot of fun...

(especially when you pop in a good movie like Airplane! between rounds... :D )

We had a reverse date a few months ago and it really was quite fun. Played for a little while, went to a diner and ate some dinner, but then we played a little more after that. It was a great night!

Thank you for bringing this post forward. Otherwise I would have missed it. A Reverse Date sounds AB So Lute Ly Wonderful! What a way to start an evening...or a day even. All smiles here....

LOL Speed and I do this with each other all the time! I especially love "before dinner" sex, cause then you don't have to worry about getting too full or cramping up :lol:

But the sex fiend in me has to ask, "Can't we do both?!" :hahaha: Meet up, have sex, go out, have more sex.... Yeah.

Trixie

Sure, we just did this last Saturday and have done it in the past. It's easier to do with established playmates, I think just because it's conventional to play at the end of the evening.

Personally I love it. Why wait, if everyone wants to play? As others have pointed out, it's nice to play when everyone is fresh and hasn't been drinking. For us it worked out great last weekend, because the other lady wasn't feeling well when we came back from the club. But since we had already played, we didn't feel too bummed just to go to sleep.

Taking it further, we love morning sex... so the next morning I went and slipped into bed beside my playmate and his wife... with some very yummy results that I am still glowing about.