Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cuckolding: Another form of swinging?

Just wondering if others have done this .We have done 3somes(fmf,mfm)4somes(with couples),but wife likes to play alone sometimes with her boss(we have never done a 3some with him nor does he know I'm awear of them playing)and it drives me crazy( in a good way)when she comes home smelling of sex,then tells me every detail while I suck on her cum filled pussy,I know there has to be other husbands that have done the same or am I the odd ball here?Hoping to hear from other males,females,and couples please

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Default Re: Cuckolding: Another form of swinging?

Ummmmm,yes,we did it,and I loved it!

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Experienced Single Male

Hi there, couldn't say I did it, but wanted to!! jeje
    with one of my ex, I wanted her to have sex with a friend we had a soft encounter and stayed being friends, even wanted to set a "trap" for him.. jeje but couldn't do it, so I understand what you say.
    It's not inusual, some couples don't like it, since they like to go out always as a couple, but if you're ok with it and you enjoy it, well, go ahead. Would be nice if you carry on with a secretary or someone from your work too, don't you think?
    take care

Sarah&Roger's Female Half flkeyscouple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple-female half
    SLS Handle
    floridakeyscouple

Quote Originally Posted by denlin_99
    I know there has to be other husbands that have done the same or am I the odd ball here?Hoping to hear from other males,females,and couples please
    I know there are many that will agree with your situation, and get excited by it, but I just don't get it.

I would hate to portray the image of a cheater - and since the guy she is playing with doesn't know you know - he thinks she is cheating. I am SO VERY proud of my relationship with my husband - how honest, loving, fulfilling, and satisfying it is - that I don't want ANYONE to think that either of us would be in a cheating situation.

I'm sure there are many that agree with you, but I would think there are many that would agree with me too. It's not just that we play only together (and we do) but it's the whole image of our relationship - it's important to me that others know we have a great relationship.

I hope that all makes sense.

Sarah
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

Swingers Board Addict daisy girl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    married female
    SLS Handle
    porttasters

Just curious...if you are trying to set something up so that a friend or a boss becomes involved with your spouse, isn't that being deceptive. I think swinging is about honesty. Not trying to judge, just trying to echo the honesty and free will aspect of swinging.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple/f
    SLS Handle
    sexcupid

I was in a similar situation when I was married to my ex. He knew I played around, my playthings knew that he knew (probably not to the extent that he was actually aware of). Now there were times he wasn't happy about it, but I will say that the sex afterwards was always hot for a week or two. He liked listening in on encounters, made a video once and always told him every story when I would come home.

So if it works for you, go for it. Maybe if your wife really wants to blow the boss's mind, she can make him aware that you know what's going on?

Maria

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

Cuckolding is to Swinging as commercial fishing is to fly fishing.

There are similarities, and you both want to catch fish, but the motivations are very different.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup
    Cuckolding is to Swinging as commercial fishing is to fly fishing.

There are similarities, and you both want to catch fish, but the motivations are very different.
    Now that is a good analogy!
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud
    Blog: Bigger Love

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Quote Originally Posted by flkeyscouple
    I know there are many that will agree with your situation, and get excited by it, but I just don't get it.

I would hate to portray the image of a cheater - and since the guy she is playing with doesn't know you know - he thinks she is cheating. I am SO VERY proud of my relationship with my husband - how honest, loving, fulfilling, and satisfying it is - that I don't want ANYONE to think that either of us would be in a cheating situation.

I'm sure there are many that agree with you, but I would think there are many that would agree with me too. It's not just that we play only together (and we do) but it's the whole image of our relationship - it's important to me that others know we have a great relationship.

I hope that all makes sense.

Sarah
    I understand it completely. And I have a couple comments on it based on personal experience, too.

We play together and alone, with couples, singles, in intimate settings and parties. It's okay for either of us to have a "friend" we can see alone from time to time. But, all those people know first and foremost that we are a couple and that we have chosen to make them a part of our relationship. And because of this there is a huge amount of respect from these people for us, and they have also become close friends outside of sex. It's important to us also that they know that we have a great relationship, and because of that we have a great relationship with them.

Then, there are the men and women that try to do what I call "divide and conquer". I don't think in the manner of getting us to leave each other, but the idea of us having not only each other's permission but each other's blessings to go have fun, just freaks them out. So they try to create situations where they exclude one of us.

We've run into several men like this and one woman. The idea made them uncomfortable and they tried over and over to get one of us to play alone with them. And it's not that, because we will. The difference is that those we do play with will play with us in a threesome situation, also. It's about "us". With these others, they don't want "us", they just want Mrs. WS or I alone.

Where this is all going? Well back to the scenario of the OP. There was a guy that was after Mrs. WS really bad. And she thought he was great and would have loved to have an afternoon or three with him. But, he kept pushing her to do it without my knowledge. That was the turn-on for him. The "cheating wife" scenario. I think for him a cheating wife strokes his ego: "the husband can't satisfy her so she's seeing me." Her seeing him with my knowledge, approval, and blessings didn't turn him on... it freaked him out. He didn't want to have a threesome with us, he didn't want me to know when and if she saw him. He wanted her to cheat on me. So of course, Mrs. WS cut him loose.

About ten years ago I was the unknowing single male in a couple's "wanton wife/cuckhold husband" sex fantasy. At the time I didn't know, but now days it all makes sense and I'm still kinda' pissed at her for deceiving me that way. I would have gladly played along with them had I known... but seeing it now I can understand how many wouldn't, so they kept it to themselves.

Hell, I'd bet the OP's boss would freak-out and put an end to the "affair" if he knew the truth, that this is part of his lover and her husband's sex play. i think that sometimes it's just too much for the vanilla mind to wrap itself around.

Mr. WS
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud
    Blog: Bigger Love

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    male

whats Cuckolding? never heard of it

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

It is quite different than swinging I think chicups definition was good as far as what cuckolding has become.
    The cuckolding by definition is a bit more brutal.

cuck·old
    n
    A man married to an unfaithful wife.
    tr.v. cuck·old·ed, cuck·old·ing, cuck·olds
    To make a cuckold of.
    [Middle English cokewald, from Anglo-Norman *cucuald, from cucu, the cuckoo, from Vulgar Latin *cucclus, from Latin cuclus.]

Word History: The allusion to the cuckoo on which the word cuckold is based may not be appreciated by those unfamiliar with the nesting habits of certain varieties of this bird. The female of some Old World cuckoos lays its eggs in the nests of other birds, leaving them to be cared for by the resident nesters. This parasitic tendency has given the female bird a figurative reputation for unfaithfulness as well. Hence in Old French we find the word cucuault, composed of cocu, "cuckoo, cuckold," and the pejorative suffix -ald and used to designate a husband whose wife has wandered afield like the female cuckoo. An earlier assumed form of the Old French word was borrowed into Middle English by way of Anglo-Norman. Middle English cokewold, the ancestor of Modern English cuckold, is first recorded in a work written around 1250.

FRC

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    male

Like you we have done the couples, thjreesomes, etc, and I enjoyed them all but it really turns me on for my wife to go out and pick up a stranger and then come back to me with the details. She had several long term boyfriends over the years but also a lot that she met at hotel lounges, at work, clubs and to tell the truth many of my friends. I loved it when she came home with a smile on her face, cock on her breath and cum in her sweet cunt. Unlike many women in swinging she has never had her cunt shaved (except for when she had the kids) as I truly love the sight of her hairy cunt, especially when the hair is matted with another fellows cum. HardTongue ht6977@yahoo.com

Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by denlin_99 View Post
    Cuckolding: Another form of swinging?
    According to my dictionary of the American language, what you describe is neither cuckold nor swinging.

As sexcupid observed, it works for you, go for it. But I recommend you not try to cloth the obvious elements of deception in names like cuckold or swinging.

~Michael

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male
    SLS Handle
    delbbc

I've some experience in this field, and even did some vid. work for a web couple.

It seems to me that this is/can be slippery stuff, I've seen it in the light way where the hubby just likes watching his wife with a larger black man...then there are the hubby's that like to watch, but get somewhat vocal with it...even asking the wife "you like that big black dick"...and who want me to be vocal about it as well....which is all good.

Then I've seen the extreme where the wife is is total control, telling the husband what to do...where to go, where to sit, ect... dressing him up in women's clothing...making him eat creampie, complete and total control.
    It was crazy to see this normal looking guy being made to do these things...and after talking with the wife she said it wasn't always like that that it was a progression...they started off just as reg. old swingers...then over a few years she took more and more control of the marriage.

Didn't mean that to come off as some sort of a warning....to each his own.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    LOL_OMG

Denlin

I don't want this to come off harsh, but in my eyes what your wife is doing is wrong on at least two levels. One, she's having sex with her boss, that scenario looks like a big minefield to me. Two, you both are encouraging a cheater, which in the bosses mind he is, even if he's single he thinks your wife is cheating on you. I hope things work out ok but my thoughts are that we will be hearing bad news from you down the road.

Mr. Lol
    Somebody better go back and get a shitload of dimes!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast