Malachista

Condom users: How do you react when it breaks?

How would you react in the moment it happens? Will you continue to play? Would you go bareback for the rest of that session? What would you do in the days/weeks/months afterwards?

Would you act different if you knew that people involved were T or V-safe/generally religious with birth-control?

How would you react in the moment it happens?

Never had it happen :cool:

As a guy - I like to keep on top of things like that.

Immediately let the gal know it happened and stop. Let her clean up (if she's really seriously worried about fluid transfer). Re-set. Get out new condoms (check their expiration dates). Start over.

• Like 1

How would you react in the moment it happens? Will you contine to play? Would you go bareback for the rest of that session? What would you do in the days/weeks/months afterwards?

Would you act diffrent if you knew that people involved were T or V-safe/generally religous with birth-control?

Presumably, if you're playing using condoms that's part of the rules. If it breaks, the rule was (unintentionally) broken. The only appropriate reaction is to withdraw. Clean up as needed, check (as someone else said) the expiration on the condoms, discuss with involved parties, and go from there.

I've had condoms break on me twice, long before I started swinging. Once, I didn't know; it happened just before I came and it just simply didn't register. I knew the moment I came though. The other time was well before I came, and I immediately withdrew.

For swinging purposes, we will always rely on at least two forms of birth control.

This questions were going through my mind for a while now.

And I think the reactions here showed, that people rather not think about the possibility that it can happen, and therefore have no real plans what to do

Happened to me on a bunch of occasions (kind of happens a lot actually, and yes they're new condoms) Ive never not felt it and ALWAYS have pulled out immediately. Every time after the first angry "why did you pull out?" there is always relief once Ive said "condom broke"

Its completely wrong to keep going on every level.

Also, I think the answers here are showing that the guys totally have a plan. The replies above were pretty thoughtful. BBarnsworth and SecretAsianMan have a full mitigation strategy white boarded out up there!

I would hope any partner of mine would be as thoughtful as the guys who've posted here with their plans thus far.

To answer the second half of the OP's question, would it make a difference if our partner is "fixed"? Not really, and Mr. Sweet and I are both fixed. So we wouldn't panic, but would follow the stop/clean/replace/continue plan--gottta' respect the rule.

=)

The male half has had this happen to him at a party once. He did this:

1. Stop

2. Let your partner know

3. Get a new condom

4. Continue.

Not really a big deal.

As an aside, before I was on the pill we had TWO condoms break. Both times he didn't notice until AFTER he came. Both times we needed to take a trip to take the morning after pill. Not nice. I went on the pill after the second time. Since then I've been on the pill and play with condoms with most of my partners (bareback with hubby and my "boyfriend").

How would you react in the moment it happens?

This did happen to myself and my play partner. We opted to stop since he had just cum. He manually stimmed me till I came :D.

All was ok, but it did put a scare into everyone, even if you are on BP's.

When it happened when I wasn't on the pill, I FREAKED.

If it were to happen now, I don't think I sweat it (at least not at the time).

As an aside, before I was on the pill we had TWO condoms break. Both times he didn't notice until AFTER he came.

See, what I'm concerned about is that the male half knows that the condom broke, but decides to finish anyway because either/or (1) it feels better and he didn't want to use a condom in the first place or (2) he's just an asshole to begin with.

Hopefully, we have better tastes in playmates though.

See, what I'm concerned about is that the male half knows that the condom broke, but decides to finish anyway because either/or (1) it feels better and he didn't want to use a condom in the first place or (2) he's just an asshole to begin with.

Hopefully, we have better tastes in playmates though.

Just in case it wasn't clear, the two times I've had condoms break were with my husband (whom I was dating at the time). He truly didn't notice (that's the downside to super thin condoms from Japan which give you an almost bareback sensation). He's had it happen with a play partner and stopped instantly when it happened (likely because he's since switched to "regular" condoms).

Aaah. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

And we weren't actually dissing your hubby. (if you think we were, we do apologize!) Just talking about hypothetical situation.

Aaah. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

And we weren't actually dissing your hubby. (if you think we were, we do apologize!) Just talking about hypothetical situation.

No worries! :D

So how does one "clean up" after this? It happened to me but the condom didn't break, it simply came off! And he came. I'm not worried about pregnancy, but what about STD's? That's my major concern. He did put on a new condom but was the damage done, if he's infected with anything at all?

Had one to break on me one time but was unaware until after I came deep inside her pussy. She was really upset because she was not on any birth control. When she asked me to do something, I told her that I was snipped and she don’t need to worry about it. She just would not listen so I also told her to go and get the day after pill and forget about. Then she started in about STD’s. After about 30 minutes of mindless ranting by her, she done aggravated me to the point that I told her “Well if I was you I would go seek medical treatment for any problems that may come up within 7 to 10 days from now”. By this time I was dressed and I left her sitting there on the bed with a sheet covering her up with this look of fear on her face. She was a nut and went way overboard about a busted condom.

And you sound like you were a nut in not listening to her concern, and showing some compassion.

But i was not there, perhaps you were and she simply was too freaked out. But your post sounds a bit mean from my perspective. If some one came in wife, i would be freaked out about STD's also.

• Like 1

And you sound like you were a nut in not listening to her concern, and showing some compassion.

But i was not there, perhaps you were and she simply was too freaked out. But your post sounds a bit mean from my perspective. If some one came in wife, i would be freaked out about STD's also.

I did listen to her for a very long time and set beside her trying to calm her down. The more I try to put her at ease the more she ranted. It started to seem that she was aiming her rage at me as if I planed the breaking of the condom. You can only do so much with a nut case then you just have to leave along in her misery. She became so out of control the party host had her removed from the party. :sad: