I see that the majority of the posters insist on the use of condoms when they play, which is only prudent given the scary things out there.

What I haven't seen addressed is whether the use of condoms is commonplace while giving oral sex on both the male or female side. I've read about something called a dental dam (I believe that's what it was called) to provide some measure of protection while going down on a woman (my favorite pastime :facelick:). But in general, are condoms reserved for only penetration. What is the accepted etiquette as far as a male coming during oral sex?

Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks, gang.

From my experience, for those who prefer condom use, it stays on during any penetration, oral/vaginal/anal, especially when someone is coming (not to say that you couldn't cum ON them, just not IN them).

Our experience is not the same as AiF.

Most that we've known are ok with no condoms for oral, but are in use for vaginal/anal penetration.

Yes there may be cooties out there, but for most oral without 'protection' is acceptable risk. Now, I've given oral once a condom is on...but that was only because they were losing the erection once it was on and was trying to get things back to the way they were. For me, it was nasty...even with an unlubricated condom...with, between the lube/spermicide/latex...just ick.

And I have heard of dental dams, I think we were shown one in a class I took last year. Kinda looked like a square of saran wrap that you placed over the woman's pussy to do oral. Now for me personally...I would rather pass on oral than to have to try to get the sensations I like through the dental dam. And oral gives me the most intense orgasms...if I'm getting no sensation, you might as well not expend the energy. Now, I haven't tried one...but I would wager it's the same arguement that many men use to try to get out of using condoms. lmao :D

As for cumming during oral, it depends on the partner. If you are getting ready to cum, a warning is always nice if you can get one out. That way they can either stop so you can move on to other things, or let you know where they would like you to cum. I am wary of a partner that cums during oral unless I know they have a good recovery time.

Plus, many men lose interest once they pop a cork. If you happen to be one that can turn your full attention to your partner while you recover, that's great...but some aren't or want play to come to a screeching halt when they are finished.

I know there are some other threads on here about both of these topics...but I'm not quite awake enough to recall where to find them. I think in the 'Sex Questions' forum there are a few concerning condoms, probably in the General Swingers area and the archives as well.

Good luck!

I'm really happy to hear your reply Cupid. I rrrrrrrreally like to go down on a woman and to find that there won't be any impediments to feeling and tasting her makes me happy:facelick: There is nothing like feeling a woman coming on my tongue and the more times the better.

What is the accepted etiquette as far as a male coming during oral sex?

For me personally, I like a bit of warning...sometimes I like swallowing, sometimes I don't. With warning I can decide what I want to do and not be surprised.

Teresa

I have never had a women ask me to wear a condom for oral sex.

I know many ladies that will pull them off a guy if he has one on when she wants to have oral sex with him.

Chalk up another vote for "no condoms with oral". I've tried it, and even the flavored ones are just plain icky. And it's only fair, really, since there's no way I'm gonna' use a dental dam for oral on me.

As for accepted etiquette for males receiving oral, it's a great idea to give the gal a "head up" (get it, heads up, lol) that you're about to come if at all possible.

=)

I have never had anyone request a condom or dental dam for oral. We had some friends that went to a room at the club with a couple once and when they returned after only a few minutes we asked what the problem was. They said that when the other couple brought out the dental dams and said they had to use them they decided to pass on playing with them. So, apparently their are some folks that use them but it is very rare.

But in general, are condoms reserved for only penetration. What is the accepted etiquette as far as a male coming during oral sex?

Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks, gang.

Only once have I been asked to use a condom during oral and it was by a girlfriend of a MF couple who said she worked as a massage therapist.....

She knew how to put it on with her lips which to me seemed really suspicious...:EG:

i never forget this story.

Two friends went to a bar/disco in san fran.. one of them picks a chick, takes her home, and they do it all.. the guy got gum infection and had to go to surgery of some kind (i was told)

following weekend they go to the same bar, and run into the same woman; she totally ignores him..LOL.

well sad in a way...i have tired the dental patch eating P, it's not the same thing... but it's protection..:facelick::facelick:

ONe more story..

few years ago, i went running and noticed a beautiful woman at the track.. i went home, cleaned up and went to the cafe we used to hang at (in Berkeley) and saw the same woman there (in her mid 20s) ..we met, tried to go to a movie, couldn't find anything interesting, went to my place (sad thing, i was coming down w/ a major back injury and barely enjoyed it)..

she was totally clueless about oral and what you may get thru it..i think most ppl take a big risk of not being safe doing oral..(w/ strangers o/c)

I don't know much about the dental dam. We saw it the first time on the late, Sex Talk show.

I get the feeling of a small trampoline:rolleyes:. I cant help but to think I would play with it. Flip it,or bounce things off it and even see if it could be thrown like a frisbe... We need to by one and try it, just for the sake of feedback. To be continued....

Mrs.fun has tried the condom on (me) while giving me a head job. This we can say we have tried. The expression on her face after trying was (YUK)

The way she explained it to me (IF) a male play partner asked to wear one while she was giving a head job was.. "Here, put this spare condom in Your mouth, just so we share the experience more"

:lol:

I don't know much about the dental dam. We saw it the first time on the late, Sex Talk show.

I get the feeling of a small trampoline:rolleyes:. I cant help but to think I would play with it. Flip it,or bounce things off it and even see if it could be thrown like a frisbe... We need to by one and try it, just for the sake of feedback. To be continued....

Mrs.fun has tried the condom on (me) while giving me a head job. This we can say we have tried. The expression on her face after trying was (YUK)

The way she explained it to me (IF) a male play partner asked to wear one while she was giving a head job was.. "Here, put this spare condom in Your mouth, just so we share the experience more"

Very good explanation and quite the hilarious analogy. I like the way you think. :lol::lol:

I always ask for one before giving a BJ. So far no guy said that in this chase he rather not have one.

Funny enough flavored condoms may taste better the first few moments but if you go on for a longer time, they get more icky then regular unlubed ones.

We've had two occasions where we've been asked to use protection for oral. One couple wanted condoms to be used and another time a different couple wanted condoms and dental dams. While we'd prefer not to it wasn't a problem for either of us.

I do not use condoms when giving oral, but I do need to have a piece of candy or something sweet in my mouth when giving head. I also ask the guy to please let me know when he is about to cum because I do not let any guy cum in my mouth. Not even my SO has that privilege. I hate the taste of cum and I hate it when men pre cum, so that is why I need something sweet in my mouth. If I do give a BJ without candy, best believe i'm going to spit or vomit if the guy happens to pre cum or cum in my mouth.

Most if not all that we've known are ok with no condoms for oral, but are in use for vaginal/anal penetration.