The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

Unhappy that time of the month

head bang
    This figures!!! We finally meet a cpl close to our age, who we think are very sexy, we get along and then wham, aunt flo comes to town!
    We met the m half and hung out and had a great time, nothing sexual. Tonight we are meeting the f half as well face to face. We had all hope to do what we are all here for.
    My question is I am ok with my hubby telling me he doesn't care if auntie is in town, but im not sure about another guy saying that, esp for our first time together. Do i wait until it is brought up or do i say up front listen guys, it has nothing to do with you auntie came into town?
    This might seem like a simple question to some, but we are new to the lifestyle and im unsure of how to handle some of these things. Thanks in advance.

j

Status
    married

Just tell them your broken this week....,. with a little sad face... :-( they will understand.

Best of Luck!

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    KentuckianaCPL4CPL

Ditto

They will understand.

Ken & Rox

Status
    couple

Dito Been there,done that. We find it best to let people know early on so they don't get their hopes up for what might happen.

Swingers Board Addict fun_pairTX's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

They will be understanding, but just in case I'll buy some stock in the Chapstick Co..............

Only slightly cracked... BradAndJanet's Avatar
    Status
    Married Couple

couplegone2wild, you might find this thread informative...

-B
    "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain
    All about us...

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Happily Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    jcbicouple

We say, if you want to still meet: Just let them know that you'd love to still meet for chatting, drinks or whatever, but you won't be able to "do" anything this time. Then let them decide if they want to delay the meeting until you can do more, or if they want to meet just to have a good time without sex.
    People live in cities, but people are alive in the woods.

Mod Squad Member mrs good times's Avatar
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    randp

I have had this happen too. We informed the couple but offered to still play, me from the waist up only. They accepted and I had a great time watching the two Mr.'s play with the female.

Status
    couple

We say, if you want to still meet: Just let them know that you'd love to still meet for chatting, drinks or whatever, but you won't be able to "do" anything this time. Then let them decide if they want to delay the meeting until you can do more, or if they want to meet just to have a good time without sex.

I agree, I just tell people the truth, but sex would be a no no for sure !
    Mrs. K

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Re: that time of the month

Definately be upfront about it and let them know what you are comfortable with in the situation and then see what happens from there.

There are several topics here related to this that you might want to look through as well. one thing that comes to mind for me is a product called "Instead", it's like a little cup that goes up inside of you to contain the flow and you can still have sex with it in. I've used it several times and it works quite well unless it's a super heavy day.

Status
    TRIAD (MFM)

insteads definitely do work great...although I do admit I havent used them outside of hubby and b/f....I do have several friends who have. If actual penetration isn't what ur willing to do while on ur cycle (we all have our preferences)....it still allows for some hot touching and intense foreplay..If the chemistry is there...the foreplay will still be HOT, and the rest can come (NO PUN INTENDED lol) at your next meeting..
    :kissface: ~Mrs. Plzure~
    (Don't worry, it only seem's kinky the first time :fun: )

Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    curcpl_2004

We have to agree here be up front with the couple. Our first meeting this happened with the other lady. We still met and had a good get to know you time. We set a second time for the possibility of sex and I got it a few days before, and told the couple that. We re scheduled for another time. Wasnt a big deal... it happens. People understand that.

C & D

Status
    couple

Hi, That happened to me about 2 weeks ago just as we were walking out the door and it was our first time too, (nerves we think) but we told the single guy and he was cool about it. We still sort of played and enjoyed, so don't worry about it these things happen.
    Mrs F