Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Sex is emotion in motion! Menage_a_Trois's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DoYaWannaAZ

Default Re: Ladies: on period, really hot date, what 2 do?

Ok, while most people will go ewwww to this - it does work. You can use a makeup triangle sponge or a small round makeup sponge during that time of the month.

As for playtime - I have done this and it does work for intercourse HOWEVER, I don't allow for my playmates to do oral on me, I just simply let them know I'm on the down side of Aunt Flo's visit so we are good for anything but oral. Just not something I'm comfortable with. As for it being something your partnet can tell - pretty much it's undectable by your playpartner during intercourse.

The only draw back I have found is retrival of the little sponge after the fact - it can be challenging sometime and require assistance.

I too have tried the instead - not a favorite - it does leak and it is dectable by your playpartner and has caused irritation for a playpartner before.

Hope this helps. Don't forget - that time of the month is a great opportunity to lay the ground work socializing and getting to know other couples. Just think of the show you can do performing your BJ as the special feature of the evening..........

The Other Mrs. Menage.......
    DoYaWannaAZ (aka formerly The Menage's)

Status
    Married Female
    SLS Handle
    DGrey

Never thought about using a sponge. I wonder if the Today Sponge would work then too. Instead of moistening it with water to activate the spermicide, just forgo that step and insert it dry. Might be worth looking into as well.

E
    Erika & Dino

i like your body...i lke what it does, i like its hows...i like kissing this and that of you. -- e.e. cummings

Sex is emotion in motion! Menage_a_Trois's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DoYaWannaAZ

Possible....haven't tried it so you can give it a go and let us all know.........
    DoYaWannaAZ (aka formerly The Menage's)

Status
    Married Female
    SLS Handle
    DGrey

I only get my period 4x a year due to continuous BCP. If the need ever presents itself, I"ll try it and report back.

E
    Erika & Dino

i like your body...i lke what it does, i like its hows...i like kissing this and that of you. -- e.e. cummings

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Menage_a_Trois
    Ok, while most people will go ewwww to this - it does work. You can use a makeup triangle sponge or a small round makeup sponge during that time of the month. .......
    Always be careful about using anything that is more absorbent that needed for the amount of menstrual flow. Toxic shock syndrome can result.

Swingers Board Addict Tybee Swing's Avatar
    Status
    single female

Default Where do you buy them?

Hey girls,

I went out after work last night looking for the Instead Soft Cups. The website said Kroger had them, but they weren't there. Tried the biggest pharmacy in town, none there, either. I was going to give them a test-run with Hubby last night to learn to use them correctly and see how well they worked. Since I came home empty-handed, we had our usual wild and crazy sex on our trusty old fluffy purple towel!!

So....I still need to find these things because I know they're going to come in handy for our fun times! Where do you buy yours???

Status
    Married Female
    SLS Handle
    DGrey

I got mine at Walgreen's. When is your date. I could FedEx you some that I have leftover.

E
    Erika & Dino

Status
    single female

Erika, thank you! You're a sweetheart to offer that.

It looks like it will be all gone before the weekend, after all. It's moving right along. I'll check out Walgreen's to be prepared in the future!

Status
    Married Female
    SLS Handle
    DGrey

No problem, have a great weekend!

If all else fails, you can get them online at Walgreen's too
    http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...0&id=prod16459

They're kind of hard to find in the store too. They're in the tampon/pad aisle but you have to hunt them down. They typically keep them on the top shelf.

E
    Erika & Dino

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: Where do you buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee Swing
    Hey girls,

I went out after work last night looking for the Instead Soft Cups. The website said Kroger had them, but they weren't there. Tried the biggest pharmacy in town, none there, either. I was going to give them a test-run with Hubby last night to learn to use them correctly and see how well they worked. Since I came home empty-handed, we had our usual wild and crazy sex on our trusty old fluffy purple towel!!

So....I still need to find these things because I know they're going to come in handy for our fun times! Where do you buy yours???
    http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...-PLST-0-SEARCH

Ladies, help! HELP

What do you do when you've got a very anticipated play date coming up, but old Aunt Flo shows up and may not be all gone before it's time for fun?

Do you always schedule around Aunt Flo and cancel things, or do you have some other solution?

Thanks!
    I am no lady, so, excuse me if I intrude... but, I love sex with a woman in period. My second ever girlfriend, years ago, was into that, that is to say, her period was not going to stop her from having sex, I remember the day she dragged me to the bed, and she just told me to stop the crap, she got on top of me and we had wild sex. I was impressed after I pulled out, and saw my penis all redened, but she smiled, kissed me silly and we went on and on....never looked back, I love it, the smell of blood ( yes, it has a smell,) and the whole thing...it is so exciting...it is a turn on for me.
    ' My 2 cents.

Status
    single female

pinquita, I agree. With my hubby, it doesn't slow us down, except maybe the first day of it (I usually don't feel so hot that first day). In fact, I think I'm actually hornier on my period. LOL!

Personally, I wouldn't want to do it while swinging, though. Well, unless I find these Instead cups, and it's not a heavy flow day.

Thanks!

pinquita, I agree. With my hubby, it doesn't slow us down, except maybe the first day of it (I usually don't feel so hot that first day). In fact, I think I'm actually hornier on my period. LOL!

Personally, I wouldn't want to do it while swinging, though. Well, unless I find these Instead cups, and it's not a heavy flow day.

Thanks!

Tybee S. Totally. My GF and later GF's felt the same way. Some of my other GF's were a little shy about it, untill I reassured them I was 100% into it.
    I agree also w what you said, with another couple it would be a diferent story.

I know you will make the best of that encounter.

Good luck.

Swingers Board Addict Swingercast's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup
    If its Mrs. Chicup we plan at another time.

Good things come to those who wait

We are the same as the Chicups...we plan another time and agree that good things come to those who wait. I recently had to cancel for the same reason and the reschedule is tomorrow night...can hardly wait. If I was a part of the other couple ...I would definetly understand and want to re-schedule. Just be honest with the other couple and tell them the situation.

I appreciate all the information given on this thread...I am trying to schedule another time to go to Desire for my husband's b-day and was concerned about the period falling on the dates...relieved to find out there are some alternative emergency fixes...I had no idea. Ran into a woman there last time, crying in the bathroom after starting her period her first night at Desire..felt really bad for her but didn't know what to say...just hugged her at let her cry on my shoulder, and thanked my lucky stars it wasn't me. On another thread about the downsides of swinging...this has got to be one for me, scheduling playtime around Aunt Flo's visit!

All the Best,
    Allie
    John & Allie
    www.Swingercast.com

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    LOL_OMG

Reading this post I notice a lack of male responses. My question to the guys would be, "If you know it's a woman's time of the month" would it influence you, downside or not. My response is yes, I have done the Mrs. through rain sleet hail, and yeah this as well, but it isn't quite the same. I will do her if she wants, but it usually works better to wait a few days. As for another woman, if I knew she was in the phase then my brain would probably shut off all access to the wanger and I would be left hanging, literally.

Mr. LOL_OMG
    Somebody better go back and get a shitload of dimes!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast