Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Default Re: Question of the day

Quote Originally Posted by inbeachcouple
    Spoo: I know you were joking. For the record, I'm the Mr. of us. 2 small gold hoops in the left and 1 in the right. And to answer the next question, they don't symbolize anything or any lifestyle. Just something I did that I thought looked good, and still do.
    I could never wear earrings... Unfortunately, I have a bit of an earring handicap. I did have an ear tag back before I was brought over for my short circus stint. Mrs Spoomonkey thought that looked pretty hot...

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Status
    Single Male

Quote Originally Posted by Spoomonkey
    Sharing a couple is not the first step to your husband going to hedo alone with some drunken floozy - actually, I think the first step in that direction is getting an earring when you're over the age of forty...
    Hey... I'm 39 and had two earings up until a year ago... I guess I'm... gulp... growing-up?

Mr. WS (the man formerly known as Peter Pan?)
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud

Interracial Swingers Greg & Sheryl's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Greg69Sheryl

Quote Originally Posted by clearlykt
    I want to swing- but have a hard time picturing my husband with any other woman. His suggestion was to just add another man- but I am not sure that is fair to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexhoundDog
    I don't know if my wife thinks that by me bringing up another playmate for her that it means I'll ultimately expect her to reciprocate or not.
    If your husband is cool with the idea of just including another man, then you should be cool with it. As for SexhoundDog’s point, just keep communicating with your husband to see if he has any expectations in that regard. If he doesn’t, then everyone should be happy. If you decide later to include another female, that’s also cool, but don’t be afraid to pull back if that doesn’t work. Good luck!

Registered
    Status
    m.female
    SLS Handle
    Summerwind948

Thumbs up Re: Question of the day..another man

My husband and i had another man in the bed with us. Let me say this, he had no regrets about it. not only was it fair but he got a huge kick out of it. Seeing me with anther man and then doing me. I tell you its the most erotic experience we've had. He even talks about it to this day and it was 5+ yrs ago. BTW... the men did not touch each other all the attention was on me!!!!!!!

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple

Spoomonkey -

I believe the movie was "Goodfellows" ("Goodfellas"?) and it was Joe Pesci.

~DD
    When life gives you lemons make breast squeezed lemonade.

Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Thanks! I've never seen it - but I bet I've heard a ton of bad impersonations of it.

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2