NHswingSet

I want to watch my wife with other men, advice on how to work up to it?

Long story short.. I really love watching my wife with other men. Its a huge turn on for me. We are an attractive couple in our mid to late 20's. I have been into swinging for about 5-6 years now. She is relatively new to this and only done a few full swaps, MFF, and MFM 3ways.

We have done full swaps before, and some MFM 3ways. IN all these situations I find myself infatuated with watching her and the other man be intimate. Its so hot seeing their chemistry, and seeing her get pleasured.

To get to more into the idea during MFM 3ways after I finish the first time, I step back and start to watch. I would like to get to the point where she is comfortable being with another man in front of me, then hopefully 2 other men in front of me down the road. Maybe even more if she is into it! I would love to see her in an orgy with men we are comfortable with.

Any advice/stories?

That's a fairly common desire among men, so there are lots of threads in the active forums and the archives that address your interest. As far as advice, it would really help if your wife shared your interest. Is that currently true?

That's a fairly common desire among men, so there are lots of threads in the active forums and the archives that address your interest. As far as advice, it would really help if your wife shared your interest. Is that currently true?

She is currently getting more into it. She loves to play with other women, and now her and another man is becoming more common. I am slowly working her comfort level up with MFM 3somes. This friday I am having a poker game with 2 other guy friends and the wife will be giving us all head during the game. We do Dom/Sub roleplay once or twice a month and this is one I asked her to do. She seems very excited.

Sounds like she is on board with your fantasies - I guess working up to it is the key. How does she feel when you watch for round 2?

She is currently getting more into it. She loves to play with other women, and now her and another man is becoming more common. I am slowly working her comfort level up with MFM 3somes. This friday I am having a poker game with 2 other guy friends and the wife will be giving us all head during the game. We do Dom/Sub roleplay once or twice a month and this is one I asked her to do. She seems very excited.

That's exactly what working up to things looks like. So long as you don't push her past her comfort and enjoyment and continue communicating to make certain you're both totally okay at each step, you will likely get to the place you're heading.

Sounds like you're both quite open minded sexually.

Why not just have a chat about it to see what she thinks? judging from the things she's done already i doubt she would be offended knowing you would like to see her with another man.

Sounds like you are working your way into quite fine. Just keep doing what you are doing. Have you tried actually talking to her and telling her what you'd like to have happen? If so, what has been her response?

So tell us how it went on Friday night with the poker game.

I got to see the MFM with 2 other guys! It was amazing. So happy about how it went.

My wife and I dedicate one day every other week to her being completely submissive to me. This past Thursday, we decided to make it the "sub" night. I decided to have a poker game with 3 other male friends. 2 of them knew my wife and I swing, the other was in for a treat. I told my wife to dress up in lingerie, and serve us drinks and massage us during the game. After a few rounds, and drinks I asked my wife to go under the table and give oral to my friends. My friends and I were having a blast. My friend that didn't know we were into the lifestyle was so shocked and so happy to be getting blown by my wife. She serviced us all to completion.

We played 2 games. Towards the end of the 2nd game, I asked my wife to lead each person who lost into the bedroom one at a time and let them fuck one by one, or all at once depending on how the game went. It was a nice parting gift to for those who lost on poker night

My vanilla friend was first done, he had a quickie with her, then asked to take a shower. I was the 2nd one out, so I was lucky enough to see all but one guy fuck my wife. I waited for the other 2 to finish their hands, and then all 3 of us had our way with my wife. I stepped back as she was taking on my 2 friends, I watched her get face fucked and fucked doggy pretty hard. It was really hot to see her in action like that. After we finished and the wife was very pleased we cleaned up and most of them left. Very succesful night.

• Like 1

"most of them left" please tell more

one of our friends involved stayed the night because he was buzzed and we didnt want him to drive home.

You sound like me. We live in the North East of Mass, right under your border :) We have swapped, but tend to have a lot more MFF threesomes. It's been VERY easy for us to find those, even random woman at a bar. Wife is very attractive, 5'9" and flirtatious. You know what's the hardest for us? To find single guys willing to come over. They always think that it's guy/guy or afraid, etc... I just want to see my wife pleasured!

You sound like me. We live in the North East of Mass, right under your border :) We have swapped, but tend to have a lot more MFF threesomes. It's been VERY easy for us to find those, even random woman at a bar. Wife is very attractive, 5'9" and flirtatious. You know what's the hardest for us? To find single guys willing to come over. They always think that it's guy/guy or afraid, etc... I just want to see my wife pleasured!

I know the feeling! I have been including personal single friends more lately. My wife is also very attractive, 5'2 109 32c.. I love seeing her with other men..