joelana

How many times??

We are a married couple for about 12 years with children,

Lately for the last 3 or more months we have been playing with

a nice, clean, discreet male friend.

MFM we did it for like 4 times the last time it was the hottest,

and most intense...

How many times do you play with the same male/female. ???

Please guys give us your opinion.... we loved enjoyed it both

when do you stop ??? Especially that nothing is negative till today.

Cheers

Lana & Joe:rollseye:

Hmmmm.... I'd say 1,273 times (or so) should be enough... unless it stops being fun.

Y'all might want to try a few different partners but there's no reason you can't play with a friend, too.

Have y'all played with a couple, yet?

Alura

I agree. As often as you can so long as it is fun and it sounds like it is. try a couple sometime too. We have a lot more fun with couples. Mrs Occ does like the MFM as well. Me too. Nothing like a 69 while watching his cock sliding in and out of her.

How many times do you play with the same male/female. ???

Please guys give us your opinion.... we loved enjoyed it both

when do you stop ??? Especially that nothing is negative till today.

Cheers

Lana & Joe :rollseye:

My wife & I prefer the 3-ways a lot more than any other; you put couples together and there's that extra chance that someone (1 out of 4) will not be happy, or as turned on, or in the mood, whatever. So, with 3-somes, if one of us (wife or me) is not in the mood, we can allow the other to have a good time with the selected partner, whether it is male or female. My wife loves to be "skewed" (a toy at each end), and I love the feeling of sloppy seconds. :facelick:

Gosh, finding a outside partner that both of you feel comfortable with is what should be preferred. It takes some time to adjust to a new face ... and establish the same trust, etc that you have with a regular outside partner. Remember, the whole point of all this is that everyone involved have a good experience. My wife and I still play with one of her old BFs from college (also he was my x-roommate and responsible for my wife & I meeting). That's been over 17 years now. :)

Our most frustrating thing is working around our teenagers ... they can't be dumped off at the grandparents anymore, and we just never know when they'll show up unannounced. So the wife & I have slowed way down on our "play" the past 4-5 years, but always look for the opportunities. :)

Just do it until it's not fun anymore. For us, it depends on the guy...so far, we've got a couple of male friends we've enjoyed mfm with and both have been maybe 4 times each. One we probably won't entertain again because he has ongoing performance issues and likes prolonged mouth to member resuscitation...but we still like him as a friend.

Ditto here... as long as it feels good. We've had one couple back off because the male was no longer interested (shame, because I'm very much interested in the female) and one couple we just didn't care for their technique.

If everyone's agreeable, it's nice to have a couple or friend that you don't have to meet all over again. Nothing like a booty call on speed dial!

Thanks for the replies,

we are playing again this weekend....

We are really enjoying ourselves ...

All the best, Cheers

Lana

Guest screaminggood

Are we the only couple that usually only plays once with people? We enjoy variety...and keeps it drama free.

Hmmmm.... I'd say 1,273 times (or so) should be enough... unless it stops being fun.

That about sums it up for me ;)

We like playing with the same people, over and over and over.

Are we the only couple that usually only plays once with people? We enjoy variety...and keeps it drama free.

I'm quite sure y'all are not the only ones, but my guess is your policy insures a lot more time spent on the hassles of meeting new playmates and no time spent enjoying friends.

Alura

yes Alura

Finding new playmates is sometimes a real hassle,

playing over and over with the same, till now is great!!

We will see how it will turn out later....

Cheers

Lana

No, you aren't. Sometimes we repeat if it stays fun, though :) But, I'd say most often it's once.

My wife and I are entirely comfortable with the concept of try-out sex and one-night stands. But we are happier about people who remain involved with our lives. In the case of one particular couple, there are not enough fingers and toes among the four of us to count the number of times.

We agree, regulars can be a lot of fun. We have five guys and two couples who are our special friends with benefits, and we enjoy their company, outside and inside the bedroom. It is very nice when the guy know just exactly how to please my gal, and is skilled at getting her off. However, we all know that this is for fun, and we do not plan to make any of it a relationship thing.