Sir Dude

MFM threesome advice

My wife and I have been married for 7 years. We have a good relationship and sex is awesome eventhough we don't have it as frequently as I would like but I am satisfied. I am very liberal about sex, my wife not so much. I have always been interested in group sex and am willing to try. She has considered swapping but the other couple never seemed like the right choice. That is fine by me.

For some time now, I have been thinking about a MFM threesome. I mentioned this to her a month ago and she was interested. She was suprised that I would want to see her with another guy. Not just any other guy, we would agree on who it was. I am very particular about this and so is she. I asked her if she liked the idea and she said it was a fantasy of hers and liked the thought of two guys taking care of her at once.

Two weeks ago we went out to a party and once we got home the conversation turned to sex. She wanted to know who I would be willing to invite to our threesome. I told her who he was and she asked me to set it up but there would be no ass play. She had no interest in a DP or anal sex. I asked her if she was serious and she said she was so I called him the next day.

The guy in question is a real close friend. He and my wife flirt and make sexual comments to each other all the time. Once she even agreed to show him her tits if he showed her his dick. It turned me on that she would do so.

When he arrived at the house we were alone and I asked him what he thought of the idea. He was really suprised and excited. He told me that he would do it but he wanted to think about it overnight to make sure and asked me if we knew for sure that we wanted to do it too. He asked a few questions about the rules and I confirmed there would me no male/male contact.

That night I told my wife that it would most likely happen. She was really embarrassed that I mentioned it to him. She said it was a fantasy and that was it. So I told her I would no longer bring it up and that I was sorry that I had mentioned it to him. I called him and he was fine with everything and agreed to keep it to himself.

A week ago he came to the house for a drink. She flirted with him even heavier and now she wants him to come over with the two of us and celebrate my Birthday on Friday. I haven't mentioned the threesome but I am starting to wonder.

Any comments or suggestions from experienced people?

You and your wife need to sit down and have a serious heart to heart talk. Once you cross this bridge you can never uncross it so both of you had better be damn certain it's what you BOTH want.

If she is not serious about bringing this other man into the bedroom, STOP flirting with him...you've brought the topic up to him as a possibility then, told him it's a no go and now she's heavily flirting with him....bad form on her part. Friends flirting innocently is one thing, most people do it, even vanilla people but...in a situation where there's a hint that there's a possibility of it coming to fruition to flirt heavily and then say no is cruel. This other man has feelings as well and playing around with them is not right.

Once again, talk to your wife. Swinging isn't really something that you should just jump into...do a little research first. I'd suggest you two take the time to read over some of the post here on the board so that both of you will understand a bit better what you're contemplating doing.

Teresa

Hmmm, well I can say that your first major faux pas here was mentioning it to the friend w/o telling your wife beforehand. That's a big no-no.

Swinging is not like Fight Club (i.e. First Rule Of Fight Club: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!), open and honest communication is the most important aspect. You took one step forward - on your own initiative - and so your wife took two steps back.

IMO, it sounds like you both need to talk about this (not just as a fantasy, but a realistic possibility)a whole lot more, before you have the MFM. It may be that she just likes to heavily flirt with this guy and only take you to the bedroom - making the MFM just a fantasy. It may be that she's unsure about this or has some insecurities. Or, it may just be that you crossed her boundaries too early and now she wants to reel you back in. So talk to her. That is all.

If she is not serious about bringing this other man into the bedroom, STOP flirting with him...you've brought the topic up to him as a possibility then, told him it's a no go and now she's heavily flirting with him....bad form on her part. Friends flirting innocently is one thing, most people do it, even vanilla people but...in a situation where there's a hint that there's a possibility of it coming to fruition to flirt heavily and then say no is cruel. This other man has feelings as well and playing around with them is not right.

That hadn't occured to me but I'm in total agreement - very bad form.

My opinion on this......(Which ain't worth much)

You two need to talk about it more when your both Not naked and horny. Sure talking about the subject may have you end up that way :cool: , But you both need to talk it through when you are both thinking straight.

Secondly, I was going to tell you that starting with this friend sounds like a bad idea, but that's how we started, with a good male friend and it turned out perfectly.

bitterpill,

I believe in the OP's post he said his wife agreed with his choice on who and to set it up.

You and your wife need to sit down and have a serious heart to heart talk. Once you cross this bridge you can never uncross it so both of you had better be damn certain it's what you BOTH want.

Once again, talk to your wife. Swinging isn't really something that you should just jump into...do a little research first. I'd suggest you two take the time to read over some of the post here on the board so that both of you will understand a bit better what you're contemplating doing.

Teresa

I understand that I should not have talked to him without her knowing. I have apoligized to her about that. An obvious newbie mistake I guess. If she continues to flirt with him I will talk to her about that as well. I want to know from her if it is a possibility or if it isn't. IF IT IS, then we will have to talk about the rules. The only rules we have mentioned is that he must wear a condom, go guy/guy contact and no anal sex. We are no jealous people. We trust each other and I don't want that to change.

If she sais it will never happen then we will leave it at that. The whole idea that turns me on is the fact that she can live a fantasy and I can be a part of a new sexual experience with her. If it does nothing for her then it does nothing for me.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I only wish that I could experience the joys that the lifestyle offers. I've wanted to try it as long as I could remember.

The closest we ever came to it was on a beach one night. We had sex on the beach while some friends had sex about 20 feet away within full view of each other. I remember making love to her doggy style while the other couple watched. I don't think they could see much but it was still fun. I'll never forget that night.

Thanks Once again.

Posted by Sir dude:

Two weeks ago we went out to a party and once we got home the conversation turned to sex. She wanted to know who I would be willing to invite to our threesome. I told her who he was and she asked me to set it up but there would be no ass play. She had no interest in a DP or anal sex. I asked her if she was serious and she said she was so I called him the next day.

Then:

I understand that I should not have talked to him without her knowing. I have apoligized to her about that.

I'm a bit confused?

Posted by Sir dude:

Then:

I'm a bit confused?

My guess is what happened is that she said, "yeah -- give him a call" -- and he did. But he didn't go back to her and say PRE phone call "babe -- I thought I'd call BoyToy today" at which time she could say ... "yeah -- about that ... let me chew on it a little more" -- he just took her saying "yeah that would be cool" as the green light.

Women are very confusing. For more information on women, See Spoo's "haunted house" thread.

I've reacted similarly ... but I realized that I was sending mixed messages (well, clear to Mr. Fun but mixed in my OWN head) so I've learned to be more clear and he's learned to double-check.

I understand all that, but it sounds as if she had no idea that he was going to contact him when, in fact, she told him to set it up.

I understand the double checking with her first part, but it wasn't like he was doing it behind her back either.

My guess is what happened is that she said, "yeah -- give him a call" -- and he did. But he didn't go back to her and say PRE phone call "babe -- I thought I'd call BoyToy today" at which time she could say ... "yeah -- about that ... let me chew on it a little more" -- he just took her saying "yeah that would be cool" as the green light.

Women are very confusing. For more information on women, See Spoo's "haunted house" thread.

I've reacted similarly ... but I realized that I was sending mixed messages (well, clear to Mr. Fun but mixed in my OWN head) so I've learned to be more clear and he's learned to double-check.

That is exactly what happened. Later that night I told her that I asked him and that he was OK with it. She then said, "I can't believe you asked him. I am so embarrassed." She hasn't mentioned it since and either have I. I'm afraid of the rejection. I'm afraid she'll think I am sick in the head. I don't know why I want to see her with another man. I love her but I can't explain why it turns me on so much.

However, we had sex a few days later, after she said she was embarrassed. It was the hottest sex we have had in a long time. I couldn't believe how hot and horny she was.

It is so nice to talk to someone about this, Thanks everyone.

I don't have time for too in depth a reply, but my take on this is that she does want to have a threesome based on what you have stated her reactions have been but is feeling guilty about it and doesn't understand why you would want it.

I've had a few MFM's with Mrs. Chicup and while I knew she liked them she always seemed reluctant when we set them up. I finally asked her what the problem was, and why she was sometimes difficult about it and she felt she was being selfish. After all she was having her cake and eating it too so to speak and I wasn't getting anything different. Once I explained to her that it was fun seeing her and I enjoyed them too she relaxed about them quite a bit.

Add to it that we are talking sex with someone else that you talked about behind her back (kinda) so of course shes embarrassed. Its a bit of the left over women have to be embarrassed about enjoying sex stereo type, she doesn't want this guy to think shes a slut right?

Over all I think you may be fine with the 3some idea. She just needs to work out a few things and you guys just really need to talk a lot about it. Let her know doing it would make YOU happy as well, and that there isn't anything wrong with her for wanting it and doing it.

This sounds to me like the indecission of the unknown. I'd say its completely understandable. Her flirting is adding to the confusion your freind must be having as well over this. As others say keep talking, but it sounds like if you let the flirting continue that it will happen.

I'd talk with him again and say for him to let your wife lead in the flirting and if she takes the flirting further that you want to be there. That he should stop anything that might happen when your not around. And in talking with your wife, I think you should make the same point. Otherwise let her take the lead now.

dayhiker

It sounds like the best plan is to let her take the next step. I don't want to push the idea on her. I enjoy watching her flirt with him. I will let him know that if it happens we will go with it but don't expect it. He already knows the plans are on hold. I told him she was embarrassed that I mentioned it to him.

The other day he was over and had some dust on the crotch of his pants. She offered to clean it off for him. The look on his face was classic. I know 100% that nothing will happen while I am not around. He and I are very, very good friends since we've been kids. That is why I am comfortable with him, plus, my wife likes him and respects him.

She doesn't even have to go all the way if we try it. I am open to taking it as slow as need be. Even if she wanted to give him a blow job to test the waters I am more than willing to let it happen.

I must say, once again, that it is nice to talk to people about this. I mentioned it in another sex related forum and I was told that I was a discusting pig.

A disgusting pig? Really?!? Wow -- you seem like a "normal" (what is normal, anyway) guy to me. :)

You know what else might help reassure her that you are totally fine with this? When things like her offering to brush the dust off his crotch occur ... use that in a hot moment. Like, when you guys are in bed next, reach over to her and whisper in her ear "when you told BoyToy you would help him get the dust off his crotch the other day, that turned me on SO MUCH. You are SO hot! I get a stiffy everytime I think about that ... " and you can even go on (if she's reacting well and seems turned on by your revelation) about how you envisioned that event going down ... "you brushing his crotch and his cock getting hard in your hand ... you offer to take off his pants to wash them ..." you know. I don't have to give all the details ... LOL!!

I think you are really going about it the hard way. While we often see people come here with the fantasy of setting something up for their wife, in real life I personally don't think that works very well.

What I would do, were I in your shoes, is discuss it with your wife including all pros and cons, and then tell her if she wants to go ahead and play with this friend, it is ok with you. Then let her initiate the action with him. I don't see any benefit to you being the middle man between your friend and your wife in this, and the down side to you trying to set something up is the misunderstandings and false expectations you have already experienced. while I don't think you should be totally uninvolved, I think you should let her initiate any play, if anything is to happen at all.

I must say, once again, that it is nice to talk to people about this. I mentioned it in another sex related forum and I was told that I was a discusting pig.

Yup, each person wants to enjoy the aspect of sex they like and in doing so they want to think that their fetish is OK, but then they want to condemn what everyone else enjoys about sex that they don't. It seems most don't even realize how closed minded this is. Or should have have called them hyocritical!!!!

lol

dayhiker

I think you are really going about it the hard way. While we often see people come here with the fantasy of setting something up for their wife, in real life I personally don't think that works very well.

What I would do, were I in your shoes, is discuss it with your wife including all pros and cons, and then tell her if she wants to go ahead and play with this friend, it is ok with you. Then let her initiate the action with him. I don't see any benefit to you being the middle man between your friend and your wife in this, and the down side to you trying to set something up is the misunderstandings and false expectations you have already experienced. while I don't think you should be totally uninvolved, I think you should let her initiate any play, if anything is to happen at all.

Excellent advice. When I get the nerve up we will chat. Maybe tonight. Like I said, I want her to initiate things. After she said she was embarrassed I told her I would not bring it up again. I felt ashamed at the time. However, if I bring it up and get shot down again, then it was never meant to be. She knows that I am very open sexually and that I will try almost anything. Our sex life is good and it won't be ruined if she doesn't want a threesome.

We all have fantasies. Most of them may never be experienced. I hope my MFM threesome happens. Maybe not today, but sometime in the future, when my wife is ready.

Yup, each person wants to enjoy the aspect of sex they like and in doing so they want to think that their fetish is OK, but then they want to condemn what everyone else enjoys about sex that they don't. It seems most don't even realize how closed minded this is. Or should have have called them hyocritical!!!!

lol

dayhiker

Yup, happens here too.

lol

dayhiker

I'm heading out to dinner so I can't address this in full, but I wanted to note this message sort of as a placeholder...maybe I can get to it tomorrow.

Anyway, dayhiker, I'm just curious about the use of your term "fetish" for an MFM situation. There are "cuckolding" or "hotwife" scenarios that I think would qualify for inclusion in the fetish category, but a generic MFM doesn't seem to be in that category IMHO. To me an MFM is definitely not vanilla, but I don't see your standard-issue MFM as being a fetish either.

Terms and definitions are obviously very important when we're talking about sex in this venue (e.g., considering the differences/similarities in the terms swinging and swapping). I'm a word nerd and I'm a swinger, or maybe I'm not the latter because I don't have a partner to swap. Anyway, I have a word-nerd's need to know if an MFM is truly a fetish, or is it just an "alternative" sexual behavior (and what does that mean?), or...something else.

Sorry to open Pandora's Box here, but my initial thought was that an MFM, or even an FMF or MFMF or similar, would just be some different sexual comminglings, while a fetish is something a tad different.

Later,

Thrax

I know there are people on the boards that have played with vanilla friends but I think your taking a risk. If he's a good friend and things go south then he's no longer your friend. It may be more difficult to get together with a single male from scratch but it's not impossible. We managed on our first try and it turned out great. Good luck.

Mr.

I'm heading out to dinner so I can't address this in full, but I wanted to note this message sort of as a placeholder...maybe I can get to it tomorrow.

Anyway, dayhiker, I'm just curious about the use of your term "fetish" for an MFM situation. There are "cuckolding" or "hotwife" scenarios that I think would qualify for inclusion in the fetish category, but a generic MFM doesn't seem to be in that category IMHO. To me an MFM is definitely not vanilla, but I don't see your standard-issue MFM as being a fetish either.

Terms and definitions are obviously very important when we're talking about sex in this venue (e.g., considering the differences/similarities in the terms swinging and swapping). I'm a word nerd and I'm a swinger, or maybe I'm not the latter because I don't have a partner to swap. Anyway, I have a word-nerd's need to know if an MFM is truly a fetish, or is it just an "alternative" sexual behavior (and what does that mean?), or...something else.

Sorry to open Pandora's Box here, but my initial thought was that an MFM, or even an FMF or MFMF or similar, would just be some different sexual comminglings, while a fetish is something a tad different.

Later,

Thrax

That wasn't an inaccurate use of the word fetish. Its not a popular use, but a fetish literally means:

1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.

2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

3. Psychology. any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation

Therefore, fetish was appropriate in that context. It was the thought that created the sexual desire. In the really old days, a fetish used to be attributed to charms and amulets that people believed would give them magical power or protection. Since the most 'potent' fetishes were the ones couples used to conceive children, the word took on a decided sexual connotation in the early 20th century. Especially since sexual fetishes seemed to work.

As for the OP, your wife doesn't want you to know she enjoys the idea of swinging more than you do because, as you said, she is not as sexually open in public as you are. As you have stated several times, she gets very risque flirting with your friend and has even met with couples to swing with, but something made her decide this person or that person wasn't the right one. Probably something about them made her feel they couldn't be trusted with her secret desires.

hmm...maybe you could use the fetish idea and create alternate identities for you both to use. Then you can go to another city and she could be the sexy swinger on the weekends and the normal housewife during the week at home. Just a thought.

;)

3 words.....women are nuts

And so are the men who think they have to figure them out or even try for that matter. Personnally I don't want to. With some limits regarding that. It makes things much more interesting and how boring would that be? I would think women feel the same about men. I mean isn't that one of the things that draw people to swinging in first place and trying new things?

;)

And so are the men who think they have to figure them out or even try for that matter. Personnally I don't want to. With some limits regarding that. It makes things much more interesting and how boring would that be? I would think women feel the same about men. I mean isn't that one of the things that draw people to swinging in first place and trying new things?

I love your attitude!

I haven't had a chat with her yet. I worked late last night and I wasn't in the mood to talk about a possible threesome. However, she has been very horny lately. Like I said, the sex the other night was crazy. She was really into it. Tonight, my usual poker night, she told me to stay home and we could have some fun. I asked her what she had in mind and she told me we could take some pictures.

I love taking erotic pictures of her but we only do it once every 3-4 months. I delete most all of them soon after because we don't feel safe with them in the computer. Maybe tonight I will find a good time to bring it up. When Saturday comes and our friend shows up I would like to know what will or will not happen. I don't expect anything will happen but if she wants it to, I don't want to miss my chance.

Cheers

I'll keep you posted.

As I suspected Saturday night didn't happen. I had to change plans due to prior obligations at work. Therefore we never did get the chance for 3 of us to be alone. However, it was for the best since we never did get a chance to discuss the fact that I would love a MFM threesome.

On the other hand, as I have already stated, sex was unbelievable again last night. I took some great naughty pictures and I'll keep them on my PC for a few days before I decide to get rid of them just in case. Ya never know.

My problem is that I don't have the balls to start a conversation about the threesome. I don't want to push the matter but at the same time, I would like to talk about it. We did have a short discussion the other day about how high my sex drive was over the last few months.

Then the other night she told me I was all over her and kept playing with her pussy while we slept. I honestly don't remember this but she says it happens sometimes. She doesn't mind. I told her I was having another MMF threesome dream and she laughed but the phone rang and I didn't have an "in" to restart the conversation.

Maybe I just don't have enough courage to bring it up again for fear of rejection. Yet, I know that given the right circumstances she would surely do it.

The advice I recieved about our threesome fantasy may have helped us to move to the next step to our MFM threesome.

My wife and I had an in depth discussion about the whole idea and it turns out , she is very turned on by the idea. It makes her very horny to know that both of us want her at the same time. She admitted that she has always thought about what it would be like to have sex with my friend.

So far she has not agreed to go full out but suggested that if the moment was right whe would definetly like to give him a blow job while I watched but also admitted that she would like for him to go down on her as well but she isn't sure she is ready to go that far. She also added that if she is having a good time things could go further.

On Saturday she suggested we set up a time so this Friday night he is coming over for dinner and drinks. I have explained what might or might not happen. He can't wait and I can't either.

Since Saturday we have been at each other every chance we get. She is even more wild in bed than ever before. She even asked me to do her with one of our larger dildos while she sucks me off.

However, she still warns me that it might never happen and it is up to her to make the first move, either through extreme flirting or flat out making a move on him.

I don't want to get my expectations up too high but I am crossing my fingers.

She has an appointment tonight for a bikini wax and some shoppng. So, I have to go.

Later, Cheers

Oh yes..... I'd certainly love to hear how this went. It is wonderful and amazing how this can really turn up the heat in a relationship.

Here's a suggestion. You and your friend offer to massage your wife. Set the mood - candles, low music, etc. Have her 'strip-down' to bra/panties, lie face down on the bed, and the two of you take your time and slowly rub/massage her. Use a massage oil, don't get sexual right away, maybe think about a blindfold for her, and make it a session totally for her. This worked wonders for my first MFM - having four hands roaming over your body is really erotic.

Good luck.

HOT! HOT ! HOT! the antisipation of a threesome, even IF its an unsure thing but all parties ars basically desireable of it and curious about is a RAGING TURN ON!! I will never forget years ago the time my girlfriend at the time and I had our first threesom with my best friend. we had all the talking necessary out of the way so it was "the night" we decided to "do it"

first the three of us went out to a club to see a band, hang out, have a drink or two, which helps by the way unless you dont drink. just dont get hammered, you want to remember it. I could tell the whole night the three of us could not wait to get to it.

so we finally went to a nice hotel we had planned to go to. my girl brought along a killer sexy outfit. my bud had to make a stop on the way so my girl and I went and checked in. funny thing, on the way up to the room in the elavator it was quite, then she says out of the blue, "I feel kinda like a whore right now"

I was a bit taken back by it and let her know we didn't have to do it, she said "no, its ok I just feel real naughty right now, my heart is pumping fast, but I want to"

so when my bud showed up him and I showered up, and she showered up after us. when she came out SHE LOOKED HOT!!!. my girl at the time was a beautiful asian girl 5' 2" bout 110, hair down to the bottom of her ass. very tan in a white sexy outfit and in high heels.

she layed on the bed, I started kissing her first, told my bud to "jump in any time" he said no problem, I will just watch for a bit. I went down on her for a few minutes and while I was eating sweet nectur they started kissing.

I got up, layed on my side and entered her. she was digging it. I will never forget the intence moan she let out when my bud got up and put his cock to her mouth and she took it in. for the first time she had 2 cocks inside her and she was loving it!! man was it sexy as hell to watch.

her and I would use a toy to dp all the time so we could not wait to get to it. that was my first time doing that. I got the back door (my personal fav) and he got the front. we did that for a good amount of time all the while I was talking dirty as hell to her which she loved me to do.

she screamed "I want you both to cum in me! fuck me!! cum in me, cum in me! and that was it, I blew my wad like never before as did my bud. best sex I have ever had bar none. we did it one more time after that and was as good as the first. It been more then ten years since we have been together but I still miss her.

sorry this is soo long. good luck with your adventure. oh and hence the screen name love2dp :D

joaninla had the best idea... Set the mood for the evening with her as its total focus... low lights, scented candles, heated oils... A thoughtfully performed four-handed massage, with no sexual moves until she is visibly wanting them or most likely, pulling hands into her sensitive places, should give her the time to think, feel, and adjust to her desires and yearnings. Not rushing her is very important... It's not seducing an innocent, but making a completely real woman feel comfortable, desirable, safe, secure, and aroused... I watched my wife get a sensual massage, joined in to make it four-handed at the midpoint, and then watched as the masseuse used educated teasing and touching to bring her to an incredible pinnacle of sexual release. I think she might have hurt someone at the highest point of her sexual arousal had she not gotten exactly what she wanted and what we both were more than willing to give her!

We actually talked about the ways it would start because I know we will all be horny and nervous, especially her.

We decided that she would tell us she is going to take a shower if she wanted to go all the way. She wanted us to wait for her in the bedroom with both of us lying on top of the sheets naked. She tells me the thought of two naked men waiting for her is a big turn on.

However, if she is not willing to go further than a blowjob she will make eye contact with me and smile to let me know she is ready and willing. At that point, she wants me to make an excuse and leave the room for a moment. She also added that if she wants me to jump in while she is giving him head she'll let me know but we haven't decided on how she will do that yet.

Hopefully, everything will go well.

The advice I recieved about our threesome fantasy may have helped us to move to the next step to our MFM threesome.

My wife and I had an in depth discussion about the whole idea and it turns out , she is very turned on by the idea. It makes her very horny to know that both of us want her at the same time. She admitted that she has always thought about what it would be like to have sex with my friend.

So far she has not agreed to go full out but suggested that if the moment was right whe would definetly like to give him a blow job while I watched but also admitted that she would like for him to go down on her as well but she isn't sure she is ready to go that far. She also added that if she is having a good time things could go further.

On Saturday she suggested we set up a time so this Friday night he is coming over for dinner and drinks. I have explained what might or might not happen. He can't wait and I can't either.

Since Saturday we have been at each other every chance we get. She is even more wild in bed than ever before. She even asked me to do her with one of our larger dildos while she sucks me off.

However, she still warns me that it might never happen and it is up to her to make the first move, either through extreme flirting or flat out making a move on him.

I don't want to get my expectations up too high but I am crossing my fingers.

She has an appointment tonight for a bikini wax and some shoppng. So, I have to go.

Later, Cheers

Your scenario sounds so close to our first full on experience into the lifestyle. After going to SL clubs and only doing voyeur activities for about a dozen years! She finally agreed to invite a gentleman over. As love2dp discribes, the anticipation was such a huge turn on. We went to the pharmacy and purchased the neccessary items and the whole time, it was such a huge turn on knowing she was finally going to move forward with our fantasy. During that time, we agreed that we would only do soft and maybe oral if things got that far and that was it. So our new friend shows up and I pore a few drinks while she is in the room getting ready, and then BAM! She walks out and looks sensational. Wifey is 5'-2" 135lbs 36-25-36 drop dead gorgeous blonde, anyways I put on some music and she starts to dance and things get going pretty hot from that point on. Before you know it he's sitting on the couch, she is kneeling down in front of him giving him a fantastic blow job and I am underneath eating away at her. This goes on for several minutes, then I get up and ask if he wishes to switch places, and of course he agrees. So I am sitting there enjoying my wifes lovely oral talents and then I look down to see what I thought would be him eating her out. Wrong! What I did see was him pulling up behind her in a doggie style position, I said, "Honey, didn't we agree that we would only do oral?" She just kinda looked at me with this funny look on her face. Then my next question was, "Is he in you?" She then looked back and shook her head up and down with a smile. A few minutes later she was done sucking my dick and here I am watching this stanger pounding away at my wife of 20+ years. There were all kinds of emotions going on. But bottom line for us was, IT WAS HOT AS HELL!

I guess the point of my story is, in the heat of the moment rules can change, they did for us anyways, but in a good way. Good luck to you this weekend and enjoy the ride.

I just called her and she is leaving now to drop the kids off at the grandparents. He is coming over at 7 tonight. I am very nervous but excited. I'll check back tonight if it isn't too late or tomorrow if the evening runs longer than expected. I hope that is the case. We went over the rules one last time. They are as follows.

No anal, she is not ready for a DP and was worried we might try.

He must wear a condom

There will be no male-male activity

She can call it off at any time

There will be no pictures ( I already asked, hehe)

Sounds like a Good time to me!! We have a special place in our hearts for MFMs facelick it's all we do!!! They are fantastic fun for me and even more so for HW Sharona!!! I hope it works out Awesome!

Even if the three of you don't go 'all the way' tonight, when the two of you talk about whatever happens tonight tomorrow you'll both be even more excited to take the next step. I know we were!!

MFMs are Tops in our book!!! facelick

I just called her and she is leaving now to drop the kids off at the grandparents. He is coming over at 7 tonight. I am very nervous but excited. I'll check back tonight if it isn't too late or tomorrow if the evening runs longer than expected. I hope that is the case. We went over the rules one last time. They are as follows.

No anal, she is not ready for a DP and was worried we might try.

He must wear a condom

There will be no male-male activity

She can call it off at any time

There will be no pictures ( I already asked, hehe)

Sir Dude,

I wish you the very best luck. And of course, share the details!

Joe

Here's a suggestion. You and your friend offer to massage your wife. Set the mood - candles, low music, etc. Have her 'strip-down' to bra/panties, lie face down on the bed, and the two of you take your time and slowly rub/massage her. Use a massage oil, don't get sexual right away, maybe think about a blindfold for her, and make it a session totally for her. This worked wonders for my first MFM - having four hands roaming over your body is really erotic.

Good luck.

This is almost exactly how our first MFM started out.

Now almost 7 years later we still enjoy regular encounters with the same guy and enjoy every minute of it.

It happened, not the way I expected it and it was a little differnet than we both expected but we had a great time. It was awesome and we feel good about it.

We have to go get the kids and do some Saturday chores. I'll post what happened later. I only have one complaint. It was over too soon. But we will do it again soon, hopefully.

My wife says she feels like a whore, but in a good way.

Good luck.

That sounds awesome! Not for me though, I absolutely abhor being the center of attention...this is why we have not done a scheduled MFM to date. (We did one, but it was at a house party and ended up kind of being just us 3, not pre-planned)...being the center of attention causes me to regress, not shine lol.

Shelly

It happened, not the way I expected it and it was a little differnet than we both expected but we had a great time. It was awesome and we feel good about it.

We have to go get the kids and do some Saturday chores. I'll post what happened later. I only have one complaint. It was over too soon. But we will do it again soon, hopefully.

Awesome dude....congrats! Please don't keep us in suspense too long!

Joe

Like I said, it didn't go like I "thought" it would but it was very erotic.

He arrived a little late, we went into the den. She was dressed casually in a pair of white capris and a pink T. Everything was as normal as any evening except that we knew what might happen. We had some music in the backround and sat around the bar. I served the drinks but they weren't strong. I didn't want anyone getting too drunk, including myself.

It seems she wasn't sure how start things. We didn't set a time limit but it wasn't until 12:00 or later when it started. They had been flirting heavily as ususal. He left for the bathroom when she finally gave me the signal. She looked at me with a smile and said she was going to take a shower. I heart started to race, I felt like I was going to faint. I've never fainted before.

He came back to the bar and sat down, I told him she taking a shower and asked him if he was still in. He was definitly still in!

Remembering what she asked me to do, we both headed for the bedroom to wait for her. It seemed like an eternity lying there, lying naked next to a guy I've knowned for 20 years. My heart was still poundng in my chest. Then I heard the bathroom door open.

She slowly opened the door and looked in. She smiled but didn't say a word. She was wearing a burgundy towell that hung just above the knee. Her hair was down but still dry. She sat down between us on the edge of the bed facing slightly more toward him. She reached across and started stroking his dick. As she did so she turned and took me into her mouth. After a moment she stopped and started blowing him. This was hotter than I had imagined.

It wasn't long when he told her he wanted to eat her pussy. So I moved and she laid back on the bed still covered with the towell but it has seperated So you could see her pussy but not her tits. He reached down and removed it to expose her entire naked body. Then she reached down and rubbed her clit, this drove me wild. I didn't expect she would do that for someone other than me.

It was awesome to see her spread in front of me getting oral sex from one of my friends. She was enjoying herself as much as I had hoped. Then she looked over at me and said she wanted me inside her. I asked her to get into the doggy while sucking him off. This was the position I had always imaged. It was wild, we were all having a great time.

When we swithed I had expected that he and I would change positions but she asked him to stay where he was and straddled him while she reached down and jerked me off. Standard girl on top is her favorite position. She can cum in about 60 seconds if she wants to. And that is what she did. She started to go slow the first 20 seconds. The she began to go crazy and in no time I she had an intense orgasm as I watched.

Then he jokes that he's glad she stopped because he didn't think he could have held on much longer and he wasn't ready to finish yet. We all chuckled and it seemed to make things more relaxed.

We laid ther side by side for a few seconds so I made the moved to get on top of her and make sure that wasn't her last orgasm. He is a serious titty lover so he started up top while I entered her and started pound her as hard as I ever did before. Honestly, for a moment, I felt like a porn star.

We tried numerous basic positions. We didn't do the 69 but I would like to try next time.

Sorry everyone, I am out of time. I'll finish the story later. Got things to do.

very cool! even if it was not exactly how you thought it hopefully would go down. I gave you the short version of my story, there were other things that happened on our night like nervous laughter, and excitement. we too were on the bed naked. she dug it too. its good you both fell good about it.

Dont forget, YOU also can say stop if you feel strange about the situation, needs to be equal input from both. mine too was over too soon, was hoping we would have sex all night but after the big dump of adrenaline and our loads we were done. it was time for my bud to go and her and I crashed. we could not wait to do it again though.

ofcourse I asked her what she liked the best, she said the feeling of one cock going in hes while the other was sliding out. she said she felt full every stroke which she loved. wish I could have done double vag but we never did that then.

Out of time? WTF!

Not cool dude.

;)

Me feelings, too. I start to wonder just how real this story is. I hope it is true, I'mure the author will insist it really happened, but a strange way to "to a break" from writing twice.

Joe

thats so funny, you have said some of the exact same things I remember I said. I said it more then once that I felt like a porn star doing what we did, too funny. dude that sounds sooooo hot! I remember the heart pounding, man what a rush. that why its so easy to blow your load, you got to try to really relax.

I was hoping with my situation that we would get to become a regular thing so it would get real good and nasty, get over that newness nervous thing and get to some real comfotable fucking, thats would be so awesome. didn't happen, her and I broke up after about 4 months after our threesome. she had cheated on me before the threesome 2 times with 2 different guys. I could not forgive her so I broke up with her. ohwell I got to have my fun with her.

I just asked my bud to repay the favor one day, and he did with a chick he worked with one time, she was a real tramp, just like I like. we all went to a motel and had a threesome, no dp but fun anyways. he was cheating on his wife after they got back together with this chick. about 5 years later he and his wife and I had a soft threesome too. I never penetrated her but I worked a dildo in her ass as she rode him good. I jerked off to them having anal sex. e repayed me just fine.

Out of time? WTF!

Not cool dude.

;)

Sorry guys, my sister in law came by. They wanted to have a camp fire in the fire pit. So they had me light one. I don't know why they can't do it themselves but they've never tried.

Anyway, I was on top but I had to stop because I was afraid I would cum so I laid back and watched once again. Then I reached over and started to rub her clit. I wanted to lick her but I wasn't sure on going so close to him with my mouth. Either way, it really worked because she started really grinding him and he started to cum and pulled out. I remember that he started to jerk him self. By now I had stopped rubbing her clit but she had started. Yup, that was hot too. We agreed he go outside her eventhough he was wearing the condom.

We then moved once again to the doggy style. It only took me about 2 minutes before I finished deep inside her while he watched. She then laid down on her belly between us.

No one spoke for what seemed like 10 minutes. Then he made a funny remark and we all laughed. She went to get dressed in the bathroom while we dressed.

After we all freshened up we went back to the den and watched T.V. and had a drink. We didn't speak much about what happened but when we left around 1:30am he thanked us and said he had a really good time. We both agreed and he left in a cab.

We had a great time and there is no jealousy on my part. We've had a quicky once since and it was very hot but honestly no hotter than other times. I even recieved a quick blow job this morning.

I was suprised with how short it was. For some reason, I assumed it would be longer, only 30 minutes top. I wish is was. I would like more foreplay, more oral for both of us next time. We may have rushed through it. There are more things I would like to try but we 're gonna take it slow.

We'll do it again in a few months. We can live off of the memories of the last one. It still gives me a hard on when I think about it. I hope he still feels the same way. I'll see him tomorrow. We're gonna golf a quick 1/2 round.