Menage_a_Trois

Threesome Dynamics

Ok it's Sunday and I'm home alone thus equaling BORED to death..........

I'm reading the sex and the city Kiss and Tell book and came across the section on Samantha Jones (my favorite character in the series). One of the "Samantha-isms" is:

ON THREESOMES: "The only way to do a threesome is to be the guest star."

& this got my little pee brain thinking :confused:. Mr. Ménage and I have been doing the MFF thing and frankly while I get my greatest pleasure from knowing he is having fun I get very little from them in a sexual sense. This phrase hit it home for me as to why this might possibly be. Within the lifestyle we just don't interact with each other sexually which makes the threesomes challenging for me. Our sexual threesome’s as a triad are nothing like the lifestyle, they are always wonderful and off the charts – but that is because of our feelings for one another. But the few I have done on my own and enjoyed were when I was the invitee, aka the guest star.

So my :?: to everyone else who has had and continues to participate in the threesome's - how is it most enjoyable for you? Is it with your SO and a stranger; is it when you are the guest star with another couple? What is it that you prefer, the MMF or the MFF?

Just food for thought................... :rolleyes: Thanks for your input………

The Other Mrs. Ménage

Well, we had out threesomes ourselves. Both were FMF (being the male, I'd say I was the star :) ), but both were polyamorous relationships, one that lasted more than a year, and another one which... I guess, it's still going on (our friend lives in another country and we're all looking foward to meet again).

Now, seriously, I don't know if someone have allways the "star" role. My wife isn't bi, I mean, she wouldn't be in bed alone with our girlfriend, os it's mostly about the three of us togheter, or some of the women with me. With the three of us in bed, it naturally happened that we switched places, I mean, someone of us was the lucky one getting the attention from the other two, and the next night someone else was the lucky one.

So, I don't believe that sentence fits our case. Moreover, it sounds like a smart sentence on a topic played by ear.

And when I think of a MFM scenario, and playing by ear myself since we didn't have the actual experience, I don't feel like enjoying the "star" role as one of the males in such an scenario. Perhaps it is a "male thing", but I believe the only way for one of the males being the star, all or most of the time, would be "dimishing" the other male's role, and the scenario making something like this feasible and enjoyable for everyone involved would be a cuckoldry one.

Because if this I believe the sentence doesn't fit every case, because it supposes tehe should exist some hierchy between the involved people, and the only way to enjoy the game would be being on the top of it.

Without a question MFM with a stranger that was selected and aproved by my wife is definetly the best, nothing comes close not even by a long shot, to me there was nothing more erotic that listening to my wife's moaning and calling my name and sweet and caring names, and exploding pleasure....huuummmm, it just turns me on just to remenber those moments, sorry I got carried over.

I was able to watch my fiance in a mfm. It was great to watch him not knowing what to feel or what to do. I could see the confusion in his face. It was his first. Nevertheless, I liked being the guess.

While typing this I see the add above 'Sharing my wife, Husbands watch as their hot wife fuck another guy' (someone needs to proofread their adds).

My point in bringing this up is that what you won't see the same add 'Sharing my husband, Wives watch as their hot husband fucks another woman.'

'Wife watching' seems to be a normal desire/fetish/whatever and seems pretty common in the MFM crowd, most women (and I used most because I'm sure some do) do not seem to get off on watching their husbands have sex to the same degree.

In my MFM experiences I've been the 'guest star' a majority of the time. Its a very different experience from being the husband in an MFM. Still while I tend to get 'more' than the husband its sort of a natural thing, being the guest. Its still primarily focused on the woman though. Its natural because the husband can do his wife any time, but is only able to watch her in these circumstances, so it makes sense the guest would do more than the husband.

I'd say in an FMF where the females were not bi, the wife would more often feel left out if she wasn't into watching.

As a single female, I am more often the guest star, however I find that most women in the lifestyle aren't really bi & that is frustrating because I wind up being with the male more than the female. I prefer to have equal time with both and love it when they focus their attention on me, but I really want everyone to be pleased.

'Wife watching' seems to be a normal desire/fetish/whatever and seems pretty common in the MFM crowd, most women (and I used most because I'm sure some do) do not seem to get off on watching their husbands have sex to the same degree.

been away from the board for awhile

i liked this question. i think men are just more visually stimulated, so watching is more fun for them.

the dynamics are a bit strange at first. but we love finding someone and inviting them to have sex with us (me). thats the hottest things for us.

my husband just loves to watch me in action.

he very rarely shows interest in having another female partner himself.

jana

The only threesomes we have been in so far have been MFM and the other male being either a old boyfriend of my lover or another friend. The latest was a close friend of my lover, that I am rekindling a friendship with, and she visits about once a month. We have felt that the more we are friends with the other male the better the sex is. (OMV) I get very turned on by seeing my lover fucking another man and my presence and enjoying her at the same time increases her sexual excitement almost to the max. We are looking for another couple to either have a foursome or have the FMF threesome that we have not enjoyed yet.