hotbunsncreme

Hubby loves watching other men having sex with me

Hello,

I am new to this forum. My husband have fantasies of watching other men have sex with me, and we have been discussing about this since middle of last year. For my part, I HATE the idea of watching my husband have sex with other women, and he assures me that it is only a one-way thing (ie, the fantasy is strictly on men sex me up) and would not do things that would hurt me and our marriage.

I am not sure whether I am ready for this yet, but his fantasy actually turns me on, which in turn, makes our sex life more erotic. However, I still have some concerns, like sex-related disease and ways to cope with jealousy. You see, we were just married barely a month, and I do not want to risk our relationship and marriage.

All information and comments welcome. Thanks!! :kissface:

Wow. You sound just like us ... 6 years ago. Since, we've had three MFM and are looking forward to being with an new friend next week. At first, my wife couldn't understand the thrill I felt about being in a threesome with her and another man, but slowly she began to trust that I meant it; that it wasn't a rouse to be with another woman in return, that since we were playing together and I was fully involved in the 'choosing' process then jealousy wasn't a concern (but like you, she 'couldn't handle me with another woman). And of course how could she not notice how hard I got when we talked about it; and not notice how much fun we had in bed playing with an extra dildo and not notice how much fun it looked like in videos.....well, she tried it and loved it. What surprised us the most after the first one was how much more intimate our lovemaking is compared to 'extracurricular sex' with another. Now we understand how this enhances our love life.

But it takes a long time to meet online, exchange emails, get comfortable and set up that first meeting. Don't be surprised, though, if after a few times, you begin to get interested in being with another MF couple. She likes that idea now as well. But I still like being with her more than being with another woman, so now she can have 3 paying attention to her!!!

Thanks, Bruncouple. Your reply certainly eases me a bit by knowing that there are some couples like us, or rather, there are some wives like me who have similar thinking (initially). In Singapore, it might be a bit difficult (though possible) to get to know other men with similar interests, and to initiate the first move. Besides, there might still be some conservative cultural thoughts here, though Singaporeans are more open-minded as compared to its neighbouring Malaysians. Well, since my husband and I are going to New York next month, we hope that that trip would be a memorable one for us.. sexually, that is!!

My other concern is on sexually-related diseases. Can the HIV virus transmit through oral sex? How can I find out from a prospective male partner that he is not HIV+ by not offending his feelings? I mean, there might be people out there who do not know that they are HIV+ until they are tested. I don't mean to discriminate HIV+ carriers here, but I want my babies to be safe when I wish to start a family in future.

:confused: More help & info needed here!!! Thanks!

Originally posted by hotbunsncreme

Hello,

I am new to this forum. My husband have fantasies of watching other men have sex with me, and we have been discussing about this since middle of last year. For my part, I HATE the idea of watching my husband have sex with other women, and he assures me that it is only a one-way thing (ie, the fantasy is strictly on men sex me up) and would not do things that would hurt me and our marriage.

I am not sure whether I am ready for this yet, but his fantasy actually turns me on, which in turn, makes our sex life more erotic. However, I still have some concerns, like sex-related disease and ways to cope with jealousy. You see, we were just married barely a month, and I do not want to risk our relationship and marriage.

All information and comments welcome. Thanks!! :kissface:

be very concerned about sex related diseases. I say this because ou are knew. THe worst thing that could happen is that you are both overwhelmed about this new fantasy and sometimes the initial excitement can lead to throwing caution to the wind while under the influence of the intense sexual fulfillment.

I think you will fulfill your fantasies and have a great time doing it. Read all the messages under sexually transmitted diseases so you know just what the risks really are. Some are overrated and some are not. You need to discuss this at great length and make very solid agreements in this department

Other than that you sound like you will have lots of fun. You seem to have a great attitude for this and believe it or not most men actually fantasize about this anyhow. To allow him to fulfill his fantasy and you have a great time at it is like having your pie and eating it too....OMG what a great pun...have fun...John

Don't do anything until YOU are ready, and only you will know when that is. Until then just enjoy the fantasy and enjoy talking about it. Many peopl never make the leap from fantasy to reality and that is just fine, enjoy what you have regardless.

julie is right jus' fantasize till you feel you are ready to meet some stranger and let him be intimate with you...i am kinda nervous for you...this all might jus' be a test? make sure what fuels your fantasy is romantic and compassionate and not dark jealous scary man stuff.

Once you're ready, I'd say try it out. I can say that it is a huge turn on for me to see my wife get plowed by another guy. As an added bonus, she knows that I am totally jacked up by the time she wants me to fuck her, which results in an intense screw for her. Basically, we both get what we want.

I should note that it isn't unusual for you not to feel the same way (in terms of seeing your husband with another women). So I wouldn't sweat that part. Angie (my wife) loves to see me with other women, but she's not exactly your "average" woman.

:)

We always play together, same room, full swap. We enjoy seeing each other get wild. At first it felt a bit strange, but not really uncomfortable, it slowly grew into a big turn on. The best was last weekend, it was Mrs Birthday and three other couples and myself all went on her at once.

Hi, I am from Singapore too. Me and my wife were talking about it for long time but never dare to try.

We have the same problem as you, would you like to talk about it?

We frequently play with two other couples at the same time. This allows for various combinations of men and women. The comment about not wanting to see your husband with another woman will most likely become a problem. This means that you will be playing with single men or married men that are cheating. Your husband is willing to allow you the thrill of a new partner and it would be fair to allow him the same thrill with a new woman. Jealousy is a sure killer of a good time. Give him the gift of experiencing the touch of another lady. Best of luck in your adventure.

If it turns you on and you can talk about it openly - that's about 99% of what you need. Now make sure to set your boundaries and try it once.

There are many guys out there that would rather see their wives with other men than ever be with another women themselves. I'm one of them. My wife is OK with me fucking other women but I don't find it as nearly enjoyable as watching her with another guy.

My wife is OK with me fucking other women but I don't find it as nearly enjoyable as watching her with another guy.

Amen to that. When my ex-girlfriend and I were exploring swinging, we both got a lot more from her being with other guys than bringing women into our bed. I loved to watch her, and she absolutely loved performing for me. We considered it a different, and highly arousing, form of foreplay...when we made love after one of her encounters, it was simply amazing.

We've had many sessions with several men over the years. It began with my husband (like yours) asking, begging, pleading for me to do another guy while he watches and joins in. I (like you) was hesitant at first, but now I've come (no pun intended) to really enjoy the MFM's we have. We have played with other couples too, but both of us continue to enjoy the MFM's the most.

i as a future divorcee just would like to add one thing, be completely honest about what you really want.

Hubby wants to watch wife have sex with another man and it never happened. We were on vacation and met another man at the pool. We had good conversation and he gave us his card with phone No. Near end of week hubby said we did not do anthing really sexually exciting. Wife said do you want to call that man we met? She said she was attracted to him. I called him and we met for dinner. He asked what we had in mind? a club or what? We said it was our last night of vacation and if he wanted to come to our room for a drink? He said yes. We went to our hotel, had a drink, wife had two, we talked and the man asked my wife to stand up. He approached her and they kissed, hot kissing and feeling each other up. She opened a few buttons on her blouse, they kissed more and he took off her blouse and bra, He sucked her nipples and continued to feel her body. Then he took off her skirt and panties and she laid down on the the bed. He opened her legs and went down on her. He liked she was shaved bare and juicy. He got naked and she went down on him and then he used her vibrator on her until her legs were shaking and she was moaning. Then he slipped his cock in her and they fucked hard until he exploaded. Cum was dripping from her and she had me fuck her so she had a lot of cum in her. She had us both lick cum from her.

This never happened before until she was attracted to a man and boy was it ever hot to watch! It was worth waiting for.

There are many guys out there that would rather see their wives with other men than ever be with another women themselves. I'm one of them. My wife is OK with me fucking other women but I don't find it as nearly enjoyable as watching her with another guy.

Add me to that list Please!!!!!

Julie is right.

Not every fantasy is meant to be bring to reality. You two are perfectly normal and there are many other couples like yourself, enjoying this fantasy or this reality, however, you've been married just for a month!

I'd say, you two still have to get to know a little more before facing the emotional risks this sort of games could impose (moreover if in a conservative cultural environment). Sharing this (and every) fantasy is a great way to do it, and you still have a lot to squeeze from the fantasy alone to get pleasure from.

Slow down a bit, just take your time, there is no hurry to do this, right? Learn a little more about your confort level, about each other tolerance boundaries, about the way each other reacts when being emotionally hurt by accident, and this would give you more clues on whether to do it for real or not.

Also, besides exploring the "nice" sides of this fantasies, give it a tought to the potential unwanted outcomes, how you would react if facing them? Because we're our fantasyland's Gods. In our fantasies everithing goes on semessly, just the way we expect it to happen, and reality have this bad habit of challenging our expectations.

Most of the time with the cpls I play with,the male does have a fantasy about his wife being fucked while he watches, I am contacted by him we chat some and he will share his fantasy, and to be honest tool size always comes into the conversation, the famale half seems to love to let him watch if she thinks it turns him on, I on the other hand totaly love MFM lol with this type of cpl I become the center of attention.........it is probably just an extention of having something you like to show off (car, house Wife etc etc)

I remember hearing a guy say that having a hot car and watching somebody driving it by you was really cool... so watching a guy fuck your wife is not too far off???

Hi ...My wife and I are relatively new but I have to tell you, and from what Ive read about the issue...I can wait to watch another man fuck my wife..alot..

My husband enjoys watching as well and likes to take pics and videos of my 'adventures'. He finds it really erotic that another man takes me and even encourages me to have sex with 'trusted' partners when he is not around. We are open and honest and he knows who I am playing with and when. His kink is being at work thinking about me getting fucked at home and since I am a sex addict myself ( at least that what I call myself ;p ) I enjoy this arrangement as well.

I love my wife very much. We get along great and our sex life is good. She is fun in bed and we trust each other. However, I would love to watch her have sex with another guy. It turns me on completely. I'd rather try that than a FMF threesome, but I would try both. I am not a jealous person nor is she. I don't see anything wrong with another man having sex with my wife as long as we all consent 100%. Sex can be fun, it don't have to have all the emotions attached.

My only issue is that we have only talked about it. However, we are closer than ever before. As I have mentioned, she once took her top off for a friend of mine so he would show her is dick. I was there and it turned me on watching it. I even told her to grab it but she laughed it off and put her top back on. It was a great night.