mfmyeahbaby

MMF threesome joys

I'm curious as to what everybody out there truly thinks about their mfm? I can say for us that has been one of the best sexual experiences we've ever had. We've been fortunate to find a trusted and friendly guy to joy in. She has opened up so much and every time we do it, we just seem to grow more. I know that the other guy is totally respectful of my wife and would never do anything to hurt or disappoint her. That's why for us this sexual relationship has taken off and the sky is the limit. With respect like that for your situation no matter what it is, it's hard not to jump in and totally enjoy. That's why for us the mfm is our choice.

I would like to know what it is about the mfm that keeps you coming back for more? For the ladies: is it possible for you to completely enjoy and want to enjoy the sex you get with your stunt dick. For the fella: is it possible for you to completely enjoy the visual of another man completely turned on by you woman and totally fucking her and see her love every inch and in turn she totally fucks him dry? I think most if not all who indulge in mfm play would probably be totally turned by whatever is happening.

DITTO! i get the biggest kick out of seeing Mrs. Naked in the throes of sex with another guy (or gal). She feels the same when its another couple or a fmf. That is why we do it. As much for the other as for ourselves.

Yes, she loves her 2nd dick because it's a different one and because I'm there getting off on it too.

Enjoy and good luck.

I LOVE mfms...there's something just so fabulous about having 2 guys paying attention to me. And it REALLY turns J. on to see another man play with me. We too, have just one guy that we really really trust. He keeps our "dirty little secret" even though we have all the same vanilla friends.

Sadly, we are probably done with him for now...unless the girl he just started seeing (who he's bringing down in a couple weeks when he comes to visit) is into swinging as well.

IWe've been fortunate to find a trusted and friendly guy to joy in. I know that the other guy is totally respectful of my wife and would never do anything to hurt or disapoint her...With respect like that for your situation no matter what it is, it's hard not to jump in and totally enjoy...
Maybe I'm viewing your post with too much scrutiny, but when I came upon "stunt dick" your post took my thinking in a whole new direction.

For a single man that you speak of with such regard, who you feel is so respectful of your wife, it seems disrespectful to call him a "stunt dick".

Imagine if he wrote your post from his point of view and said this:

For the single males: is it possible for you to completely enjoy and want to enjoy the sex you get with your stunt pussy?

I don't know, maybe you would still feel this man respects your wife even if he posted in a forum and called her a stunt pussy. :confused:

LM

For a single man that you speak of with such regard, who you feel is so respectful of your wife, it seems disrespectful to call him a "stunt dick".

For the single males: is it possible for you to completely enjoy and want to enjoy the sex you get with your stunt pussy?

I don't know, maybe you would still feel this man respects your wife even if he posted in a forum and called her a stunt pussy. :confused:

LM

Amen, amen and yea, a thousand amens, LM!

Yet another example of the kind of dismissive, disrespectful and haughty attitudes that so many couples--even those who purport to enjoy play with singles--display.

Sad.

LM

"Stunt Dick"

Huh??? "Disrespectful" you say?

LM, are you feeling OK? Did you bump your head or something?? I'm just a little worried about ya because..

Stunt Dick has gotta be the single coolest job title I have ever heard in my whole life!

Most of us dudes would give their left testicle to have the honor of that prestigious a title.

Geez, I'd have my business card look like this....

Business logo here phone and email

address here

Buckminster Futt --- Stunt Dick

So when ya get promoted, is your title- "Big Stunt Dick" ?

Or if you're an old fart like me- "Senior Stunt Dick" ?

Or a guy on the executive staff- "VP of Stunt Dick" ?

LM -- I hope I made you laugh and that your head is feeling better now!!! ;)

best regards,

buck

Sorry what but is wrong with a stunt dick? So what else is this dick there for? Wining and dining? He's there to fuck plain and simple. I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions, but for the most part why would a single male be in the lifestyle? He's there there to fuck another mans wife.

If and and when we have a MFM he will be a stunt dick.

Being a single male that has been in mfm threesomes with a couple, maybe I can share one more perspective.

First off, having sex with a man's wife while he watches or joins in with pleasuring her is very exciting. Yes, the purely physical side of it is a major part of the satisfaction, but not all of it for me. I get much of my satisfaction in a mfm threesome for playing an important role in a woman's fantasy. You see, I have always gotten really turned on by women's fantasies and the stories of their fulfillment. I've noticed in many (but not all) swingers ads that they are looking to have similiar fantasies fulfilled. The well endowed single male, the elusive bi female, the younger male, the orgie, the gang bang, and the friendly party couple are the most common fantasy roles that I've seen over many years of reading. The only one that I fit in at this time is the younger male role. I don't know what I'll do once I'm no longer in my twenties, but I hope to be married and be the husband getting to watch by then. Actually, my biggest fantasies involve me watching a woman that I love have sex with a well endowed male or with another woman. So now, intead I enjoy fitting into the mfm experiences. I will admit, I have some new hot erotic ideas that I've yet to fulfill in mfm threesomes with me being the single guy. At first, it was a fantasy just to be in a threesome, now I want to try various positions, places, ideas, etc....

Just as an aside, since I've mentioned swingers seeking fantasy fulfillment, I've noticed that newer couples seek fantasy fulfillment more than couples that have been swinging for a longer period of time. Experienced couples are more likely to seek singles or couples that they can be friends with outside of the bedroom as well. It makes sense that newer couples seek ideal fantasy lovers at the begginings. I think that the experienced couples still keep an eye out for rare experiences, but experienced couples usually look more at the person "as a whole person" than newer couples.

So, there's more to enjoying a mfm, even for the single male, than just having sex with a wife. At least in my case there is more to it.

Oh, about the "stunt dick" title. I wouldn't get upset over being referred to as that, but I'd hope to mean more to the couple than that. I'd like to be seen as a friend.

Understood Jacobsky. But not everyone is looking for friends. SOME swingers just want the sex. I meant no offense to you single males.

Maybe I'm viewing your post with too much scrutiny, but when I came upon "stunt dick" your post took my thinking in a whole new direction.

LM

Your absolutely right, I appreciate you view on my verbage. I will recant my text and revise with our chosen playmate. To all the ladies I mean no disrespect. Again thank you for thoughts. :surrender

To further add, the reason why the wife and I call him that is because just like in the movies they cast someone who looks similar. Well in this case we are built alike,from head to toe, but alittle taller. Anyway that being the only difference think on the rest. I probably should've kept the pet name just that and came up with a better description.

Understood Jacobsky. But not everyone is looking for friends. SOME swingers just want the sex. I meant no offense to you single males.

Oh, no offense taken lovinher.

Being able to see the perspectives that others have about sex is one of my favorite things about this forum, and there are so many different perspectives here.

Being a single male that has been in mfm threesomes with a couple, maybe I can share one more perspective.

First off, having sex with a man's wife while he watches or joins in with pleasuring her is very exciting. Yes, the purely physical side of it is a major part of the satisfaction, but not all of it for me. I get much of my satisfaction in a mfm threesome for playing an important role in a woman's fantasy. You see, I have always gotten really turned on by women's fantasies and the stories of their fulfillment. I've noticed in many (but not all) swingers ads that they are looking to have similiar fantasies fulfilled. The well endowed single male, the elusive bi female, the younger male, the orgie, the gang bang, and the friendly party couple are the most common fantasy roles that I've seen over many years of reading. The only one that I fit in at this time is the younger male role. I don't know what I'll do once I'm no longer in my twenties, but I hope to be married and be the husband getting to watch by then. Actually, my biggest fantasies involve me watching a woman that I love have sex with a well endowed male or with another woman. So now, intead I enjoy fitting into the mfm experiences. I will admit, I have some new hot erotic ideas that I've yet to fulfill in mfm threesomes with me being the single guy. At first, it was a fantasy just to be in a threesome, now I want to try various positions, places, ideas, etc....

Just as an aside, since I've mentioned swingers seeking fantasy fulfillment, I've noticed that newer couples seek fantasy fulfillment more than couples that have been swinging for a longer period of time. Experienced couples are more likely to seek singles or couples that they can be friends with outside of the bedroom as well. It makes sense that newer couples seek ideal fantasy lovers at the begginings. I think that the experienced couples still keep an eye out for rare experiences, but experienced couples usually look more at the person "as a whole person" than newer couples.

So, there's more to enjoying a mfm, even for the single male, than just having sex with a wife. At least in my case there is more to it.

Oh, about the "stunt dick" title. I wouldn't get upset over being referred to as that, but I'd hope to mean more to the couple than that. I'd like to be seen as a friend.

JacobSky--Since my wife has become aware of your writing she wants to see each post of yours. This thread interests her and your comments in particular excite her. She likes your ideas about the individual feelings that those involved in mfm's have for each other. The consideration and respect that they have for each other increases their ultimate pleasure she seems to think. Your comments still cause me some great times in the bedroom and I'm hoping you don't leave us.

I didn't get a reply to the last PM that I sent but I changed to a new computer and it may have been lost in the shuffle. Please feel free to PM Barbara if you like.

younger1

I think part of the issue here is there that is something of a 'low class' feeling to the original post which is a turn off to us snobs in the bunch here. It also seemed to not make a lot of sense. I felt like I was reading something translated from Chinese using google's translator.

For the ladies: is it possible for you to completely enjoy and want to enjoy the sex you get with your stunt dick.

Stunt dick issues aside, what does this mean? Is it possible for you to completely enjoy and want to enjoy sex with another male? Well I'd guess they may be incompletely enjoying it but I think its a non-statement.

For the fella: is it possible for you to completely enjoy the visual of another man completely turned on by you woman and totally fucking her and see her love every inch and in turn she totally fucks him dry.

This is just kind of crude. 'love every inch and in turn she totally fucks him dry.' You could have said 'She gives herself completely to him and in turn does her best to please him as well'. Maybe not the best example, I am not an errotic fiction writer, but 'love every inch' 'totally fucks him dry' seems like it belongs in a bathroom stall.

I think most if not all who indulge in mfm play would probaly be totally turned by whatever is happening.

Again I'm not sure what this means. Its a non-statement.

I'm not afraid to say I'm a snob when it comes to swinging. I don't like the stereotypical low brow sex maniac much of the general public seems to think of when they think about swingers, and this post only reinforces this stereotype.

As someone who has had his fair share of mfm's with his wife and had more then his fair share as a 'stunt dick', there is a lot of mutual enjoyment for different reasons in both.

I'm curious as to what everybody out there truely thinks about their mfm. I can say for us that has been one of the best sexual experiences we've ever had. .

Well, we had the good fortune to have a threesome partner who lived with us for around four years. I remember one nite when our threesome buddy suddenly just stopped in mid stroke. Looking back and forth at us, he suddenly sez:

"Hey, dya know what? I don't know about you but doing it like this with you guys has been the best and the most sex I've ever had in my whole life. Has it been like that for you, too? "

I respond saying "Oh fuck yeah, man. I can't believe how much fuckin' fun we been having!! I mean this been absolutely the best ever." and I think I repeated myself a couple times.

My wife, responding to what I'm saying, is nodding her head vigouriously in agreement and (with my cock still in her mouth) repeated hums "mmm mmmm" ( BJ mumble speak for "oh yes! oh yes!" )

Our housemate/ threesome buddy is nodding his head and saying "yeah, no shit....yeah, no shit..." and goes back to humping my wife.

That brief existential moment of awareness was like doing a reality check on acid - an outside confirmation that your perceptions of this incredible, overwhelming cosmic, transcendental event that you are feeling, seeing, experiencing is really happening and it's not just the elevated serotonin level fooling with your head.

So I'd say that for all three of us, the four years we were fucking together was the best time any of us ever had in bed.

best regards,

buck

I love the attention of having two men and I love it when the three of us can sleep together but I don't get much sleep.

R

MFM was my main reason for giving swinging a try, as MFM obviously requires an extra guy!! I am totally in love with my husband and he is a wonderful lover. We decided to try swinging to add a little spice to our life. We are new to Swinging and have only swung a few times. We haven't "hooked up" with a "single male" yet. It seemed easier to start out with couples. That said, having two men all to myself, both of them happily pleasing me, is so delicious !! :) When we first got into the lifestyle, I assumed (wrongly of course) that the single men were only out for the sex. It is great to hear that some of you want to feel a connection, be friends, etc. It would be hard for me to enjoy being with someone that I didn't feel a connection for. By the way, JacobSky, I love your pic. I happen to like "Cowboys"! :)

JacobSky, I would still like to sit close and watch you doing my wife. She always wants to hear about anything you write. She says that you sound so down to earth and your kind make good lovers.

Younger1

We haven't "hooked up" with a "single male" yet. It seemed easier to start out with couples.

The opposite is true for us...as much as we enjoy the dynamics of couple's play, we've found MFM much easier.

Two guys, one focus, it doesn't get any easier than that. Everyone is on the same page going in.

We tend to cater to the young guys in MFM. They always seem to be more grounded that their older counter-parts...

In that, they've no time for drama and such, hell, they've got classes.

Not to say some great friendships don't blossom, I think she's adopted a couple of them...LOL.

I don't know what I'll do once I'm no longer in my twenties,

Having once been a young man in my twenties,

I'm extremely well qualified on this subject.

Please follow these instructions precisely.

[highlight]

1) Do NOT get any older! Stop right now!

[/highlight]

You have to trust me on this one. - you do not

wanna become an old fart. Your prostate gets bigger

and harder and you're running to the bathroom every 15 minutes.

The worst part is getting up full head of steam takes alot more work. When I was in my twenties, I got hard just thinking about onya. I could not go soft unless I smacked that puppy with a hunk of rebar.

In your fifties, your partner may need to give you a little help to turn your crank over manually. r

[highlight]

2) Money - a dangerous commodity

[/highlight]

You sound like a young professional. Good

job I bet :ppl You are liable to join the "more

money than brains " club. Very dangerous.

So to protect yourself, send me all your money.

I'm only doing this for your own good.

Besides, young chicks your age dig guys

for their macho good looks, Women don't

care if you're poor so as you can do it three

or four times in one nite..

[highlight]

3) Younger women rock!

[/highlight]

You young dudes do not deserve all those

beautiful 20 something women. They should

be worshipped like goddesses.

So I want you to put those beautiful girlfriends

on planes and let me know when they'll arrive.

I promise I will cherish them and take good

care of them. I will fuck them regularly

As Groucho Marx, the great 20th century philosopher once said:

[highlight]

You are only as old as the women you feel!!

[/highlight]

best regards,

buck

For two cents worth..it is so wonderful to see a woman being satisfied over and over by 2 lovers..the sensuousness of watching her cum multiple times..and to aid in her ecstasy..dayum if it doesn't keep it hard longer..

And yes..fulfilling her fantasy is what it is about..must be getting old here

I'm curious as to what everybody out there truely thinks about their mfm. I can say for us that has been one of the best sexual experiences we've ever had. We've been fortunate to find a trusted and friendly guy to joy in. She has opened up so much and everytime we do it, we just seem to grow more. I know that the other guy is totally respectful of my wife and would never do anything to hurt or disapoint her. Thats why for us this sexual relationship has taken off and the sky is the limit. With respect like that for your situation no matter what it is, it's hard not to jump in and totally enjoy. Thats why for us the mfm is our choice. I would like to know what it is about the mfm that keeps you coming back for more. For the ladies: is it possible for you to completely enjoy and want to enjoy the sex you get with your stunt dick. For the fella: is it possible for you to completely enjoy the visual of another man completely turned on by you woman and totally fucking her and see her love every inch and in turn she totally fucks him dry. I think most if not all who indulge in mfm play would probaly be totally turned by whatever is happening.

OMG, I wish I had my shit together that well when I was in my twenties! The saying goes "If I only knew then what I know now." So, I have decided to go back and have sex with all the women I could have in my twenties. And for good measure, I'm going to have sex with all women who are in their twenties, and women were also, at some point in the past, age 20. I digress.

My wife and I are the exact opposite of what someone standing on the outside would consider "conventional wisdom" for swingers. Many would think that swingers get into it so the man can have sex with other women, and vice-versa.

I prefer MFMs because I really enjoy watching my wife enjoying herself. Sex with her feels good, but also looks good, and if I'm the one in there, I can't see all the angles. Nothing hotter in this world to me than looks at me with those bedroom eyes while she has a dick in her mouth that belongs to someone else.

She, on the other hand, prefers FMFs because she really likes pussy. Hard to come up with a good argument for that. That is why other couples are win-win for us. We all get what we like, and a dude is much more likely to let you take a mulligan on the golf course if he knows your wife will probably blow him later. :)

The single guys out there who understand that they play a role, and are happy to do it can really go far. I have no problems with single guys either for my wife to sport-fuck, or develop a friendship with, so long as he understands the respect principle, and keeps it above board.

My wife and I have an arrangement. SHe can have a steady boyfriend if he pays on the bills, and I can have a steady girlfriend if she helps clean the house. Alas, we are broke and the house is a mess...Oh well. Maybe someday :)

Buck ... your an arsehole and I think I love you.

Wow, it's so nice to be appreciated for being such an "arsehole". I enjoy the opportunity to counteract our natural tendency to intellectualize our indecent, lascivious, lecherous, lewd, libidinous, licentious, lustful, obscene, prurient and perverted sexual behavior.

I once asked Richard Feynman about his reason for going to Brazil to teach. His answer? "Have you EVER seen the women in Brazil?" He didn't try to rationalize the reason he hung out in strip clubs, either. I admired his intellectal honesty.. and try very hard to follow his example...

BTW - Are you one of those "naturally cheeky" folks from the land of Oz? That might explain your reaction to my posts.

Sometimes I think I must of been born in the wrong hemisphere. I go drinking with some Aussies, and somehow, we always seem to end up in some kind of brawl. I can't remember the last time I had so much damn fun with my clothes on. And I swear, the ladies from Oz have got to be the naughtiest women on the whole damn planet. Sometimes they can even make this shameless ol' pirate blush.... Ya gotta love 'em!

best regards,

buck futt

I'm kind of the opinion that the "extra" male in a MFM is the "stunt dick" irregardless if he is single or part of a couple. What's wrong with that? If you swing much then sometimes you swing with people who you have a friendship with and sometimes it's just a "drive by or one night stand" situation. But you're still the extra, the one not part of the couple. I much prefer stunt dick to dildo with legs, which is more dehumanizing to me. But, we all have our own preferences,nothing wrong with any of them. :)