2jersey

Partner Loans to make Threesomes happen

Some friends of ours have verbally introduced us to the concept of "partner loans".

In their words, they are interested in "finding a couple that would be open to loaning us either male or female for a night and then we would return the favor by one of us spending an evening with them."

In essence, our friends are interested in threesomes - but without the single (unattached) male or female which comprises most threesome arrangements.

Has anyone here had experience with this kind of arrangement? Is it appealing?

We had a couple we would swing with on a regular basis that we did this with as well and it worked out very well. The threesomes were just as wonderful as the foursomes...

Never had the experience personally, but I have read about it on some swinging/sex blogs that I used to read. Seemed to work well for them. I see nothing wrong with it and it would be (I think) more convenient for some couples who have kids.

To me, it does seem like an appealing option. You get the fun of the threesome with (potentially) less drama and the comfort of a friend. As with everything in swinging, as long as everyone is on the same page, why not have some fun.

~SS

We've done that, 2jersey. It was in addition to our foursomes, and worked out quite well. Both of our partners traveled in their businesses. The threesomes happened when one of the other couple was out of town. We had no drama problems. We did have a lot of fun! :)

SexyShelby makes a good point about a problem that besets couples with children.

Mr. Alura

You know I never thought of "loaning out " my husband but it sounds like a mighty fine idea hahhaha I have about ZERO sex-drive right now hahahaha. Ok Seriously sounds good to me if all people agree upon it

We've done it.

Friends of ours only really want to play with bi women. So every now and again I get loaned out to them. It works for us. And sometimes we play with the wife of a couple who 'loans' her out to us for the evening. Ofcourse I have been known to be loaned out to them once in a while as well.

sounds confusing. I guess if everyone is comfortable with it, then it works out fine. But these are people we know very well and feel very safe with.

Been there and done that. With all the business travel, it was nice to find a couple you felt you could go play alone with. Since we have moved away from D.C., when I travel back, I am always asked to just stay at their place. When he was here on business she followd and they stayed with the wife while I was gone on another trip. It works, make for fun times, she has even gon on vacations with them to England for a few weeks.

We have done this on several occasions. Sometimes friends of ours will want to fulfill a specific fantasy - like a FMF or visa-versa - and it does take the complications out of trying to find a third for this to happen.

I my previous job I traveled quite a bit and the "loaning" scenario worked real well so that Mrs. WS could go out and have some adult time away from the kids 24/7 while I was gone. We also have friends in the military and when he's on TDY he's called-up Mrs. WS and asked her if I could be loaned out to his wife.

As long as everybody involved it good with it, it can be great fun!

Mr. WS

Some friends of ours have verbally introduced us to the concept of "partner loans".

In their words, they are interested in "finding a couple that would be open to loaning us either male or female for a night and then we would return the favor by one of us spending an evening with them."

In essence, our friends are interested in threesomes - but without the single (unattached) male or female which comprises most threesome arrangements.

Has anyone here had experience with this kind of arrangement? Is it appealing?

I was 'loaned' out last Monday, and we have been doing that for 2 years now. Its with very good friends, and progressed sort of slowly because its a whole different comfort level.

For us its nice in that with so much going on, we can't always get together on weekends but I still find 4somes more fun.

We have been doing this for some time and it works very well for us.

Usually, one of the couple is traveling to our neck of the woods on business and we invite them to stay the night with us. Or one of us travels out to be with the couple.

LM

Never heard swinging separately called "loaning" but I guess that fits. No we haven't done this but certainly hear of many situations where this happens.

To be honest our preference is still to swing together it is where we have the most fun. ;)

Me and my gf have found out that alot of swingers are into loaning, it's quite common.

We've done it a few times, it works quite well, Soph often gets 'loaned' to these students that live near us, about, 5 guys renting an apartment, everytime they have a long-period of tests to take and they're stressed out, they tend to ask if Soph can stay for abit, so while they're out she cleans the apartment, when they get back, the 5 guys + her will have group sex. At one point she stayed with those guys for 2 and a half weeks, theyve returned the favour with us, so it's all good.

hmm and how exactly have these guys returned the favor? :confused:

Somehow I don't think the loaning we are discussing or intending refers to weeks at a time. Nor does it involve gangbangs but then again to each his or her own.... :o Though if it were my partner who left me for 2 1/2 weeks to fuck a bunch of women on his own, I don't think he would be finding me back at home waiting for him when he returned. :cool:

hmm and how exactly have these guys returned the favor? :confused:

Somehow I don't think the loaning we are discussing or intending refers to weeks at a time. Nor does it involve gangbangs but then again to each his or her own.... :o Though if it were my partner who left me for 2 1/2 weeks to fuck a bunch of women on his own, I don't think he would be finding me back at home waiting for him when he returned. :cool:

Most of the guys have girlfriends, but they live on the other side of London, their girlfriends are swingers too, but on several occasions, on of the guys has went on a College trip and their girlfriend was 'loaned' to us for a day or two

If Dog ever loaned me out he will be paying with extreme intrest if he wanted me back. :nono: I get what you are all saying, but it sounds awful. I am with Amanda on this one. I want it to be together or not at all.

I have been with out Dog now for two weeks. I miss him terrible, I am horney as hell, and I miss him terrible. :sad: Ya I know I said that twice. But I wouldn't want anyone else to come by and say. "Ya, I'm here on loan. Don't worry, you can owe me one".

I may have this all wrong, but that is what I am picking up from the posts.

Sorry if I have offended anyone

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

I don't know about other people, but we've restricted our "loaning" to couples we play with regularly and then only under special circumstances. Yes, we prefer to play together and have most of the time. However, "loaning" is a benefit of playing with couples that can be fun. "Loaning" also removes the need to sift through all the singles looking for an acceptable partner for a threesome.

Mrs. Alura would never agree to be loaned to a group of single men, and without her agreement, no "loaning" could take place.

Mr. Alura

I don't know about other people, but we've restricted our "loaning" to couples we play with regularly and then only under special circumstances. Yes, we prefer to play together and have most of the time. However, "loaning" is a benefit of playing with couples that can be fun. "Loaning" also removes the need to sift through all the singles looking for an acceptable partner for a threesome.

Mrs. Alura would never agree to be loaned to a group of single men, and without her agreement, no "loaning" could take place.

Mr. Alura

Exactly! :) We feel 100% the same Mr. A.

We tried it once (well, twice since we had to complete the transaction). We had the wife over here and it was great - then Mrs Spoo played with them and it was... well... lacking...

Sure it was pretty hot to think about and she had a pretty good time, but we both realized that - for us - we just don't get into swinging without each other.

It obviously works and many couples enjoy it - as evidenced by the responses - but it wasn't what we hoped it would be. It is something that is scratched off of our "to do" list.

Spoomonkey

Exactly! :) We feel 100% the same Mr. A.

You are so intelligent, MJ, and have such good tastes! :)

Mr. Alura

We tried it once (well, twice since we had to complete the transaction). We had the wife over here and it was great - then Mrs Spoo played with them and it was... well... lacking...

Spoomonkey

I wonder how y'all would feel, Spoo, had "the transaction" been truly completed... meaning that the husbands had been "loaned" as well?

Mr. Alura

There's another alternative to have a threesome experience, without finding the unattached male or female, and without having to separate from your spouse.

The two couples who are interested in the "loaning" but not the separation, can simply get together as a foursome. They make it a time of threesome play, while the 4th gets to watch. Then next time, the other husband gets to watch. Or if it's a MFM threesome, the other wife gets to watch.

Yep, TybeeSwing, that works, too. But we call that "Playing Together." It wouldn't be "loaning" to us if all four were there. "Loaning" has only worked for us when one of the foursome is away for some reason.

But it's a helluva lot of fun! :)

Mr. Alura

This scenerio is something that we have never done or even considered. I guess it's because neither of us have ever had the fantasy for a threesome. I don't think I would enjoy being the odd woman out, being alone with my thoughts and worries waiting for Mr. GT to come home. Although we play seperate room we only play at the same time.

I wonder how y'all would feel, Spoo, had "the transaction" been truly completed... meaning that the husbands had been "loaned" as well?

At the time - and probably now as well - that was something Mrs Spoo was not comfortable with. And to be honest, the idea really didn't appeal to me at all. I am not really interested in playing "second fiddle" in an MFM.

If I were a single, I would probably not be interested in swinging at all. The fun is the shared experience with Mrs Spoo - which is exactly her disappointment in playing alone as well. I wasn't there - and it just wasn't very fulfilling.

Now - if we could find a couple that would loan the partner without reciprocation... :D

But, of course, that is an extremely unfair thing to expect or to ask. We tend to assume that all couples come as a package deal - and show the same respect that we would want shown for us (i.e. don't ask us if you can just screw one of us).

Singles are fine for us. We have had single females since and it was incredible. And we do have a single male friend who is great. So - we get to experience threesomes without having to do something that - for us - is not comfortable.

After all - that is what swinging is all about ;)

Spoomonkey

Wow... I'm really suprised by how common this is....We have done this and both think its great!!

If everyone is on the same page......what a wonderful thing. I'm glad to see many others feels this way and are truely open minded enough......

Spoomonkey wrote:

We tend to assume that all couples come as a package deal - and show the same respect that we would want shown for us (i.e. don't ask us if you can just screw one of us).

Thanks for the clarification, Spoo. There is certainly nothing wrong with your attitude and we agree that we come as a package. I'm sure we'd turn down any couple who only wanted one of us. It's best in all ways if we can play together and at the same time.

One of our play couples both traveled a lot in their businesses. One was a college professor who went to different universities to lecture on his speciality. His wife was vice-president of a corporation and traveled world-wide. Mrs. Alura was also on the road a lot at the time. When all four were in town we played as a foursome but when one was gone we were able to take advantage of the situation for something different.

Our kids were young at the time and babysitting was a problem. Because of the freedom we all enjoyed in our jobs, we often were able to play while the kids were in school.

I guess we just adapted to the situation.

Mr. Alura

You are so intelligent, MJ, and have such good tastes! :)

Mr. Alura

hmmmm...now I just have to figure out a cross boarder loan :lol::kissface:

I don't know about other people, but we've restricted our "loaning" to couples we play with regularly and then only under special circumstances. Yes, we prefer to play together and have most of the time. However, "loaning" is a benefit of playing with couples that can be fun.

Dito

We only do this with one couple, and wouldn't do it with any others, even those who we like and have played with multiple times.

So - we get to experience threesomes without having to do something that - for us - is not comfortable.

Interestingly we do the same for the same reason, even though we are opposite on it. We have found most of the single females to be VERY flakey, a sort of how nature says 'do not touch' moment. We have met some that are fine, but a majority I think are single for a reason. Single males seemed to follow the same pattern, only replace 'flakey' with 'creepy'. Neither made us feel comfortable.

I do appreciate your lack of comfort in it though. It took me a long time to get used to being an single male for an MFM. I felt very out of place and more like a taker in someone elses territory. It wasn't until Mrs. Chicup had an MFM that I relaxed. Likewise Mrs. Chicup wasn't all that happy with me being the single for the first few times. Over all though its been a relationship strenghtening thing.

hmmmm...now I just have to figure out a cross boarder loan :lol::kissface:

Ah! The hallmark of good foreign "relations," MJ. :)

Mr. Alura

Dito

We only do this with one couple, and wouldn't do it with any others, even those who we like and have played with multiple times.

One couple is plenty, Chicup! :)

Mr. Alura