Guest Pinmonkey

What do you like best about MFM

Guest Pinmonkey

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what do you like best about MFM. I'd like to get the perspective from both males and females.

I think that the women would love to be the center of attention, and I know personally, I'd love to see her being pleasured by someone else.

Haven't done this yet, but dh and I want to. Yeah, I think being the center of attention would definitely do it for me ::P: Will offer more when I have done my research ;)

Getting fucked.....?

That would be the thing I like the best :)

Maybe you want more details?

I like that Mr. Indy gets to watch and I am the center of attention. I LOVE to hear the 2 men talk about me during all the action it is really, really hot to me.

• Hot! 1

Guest Pinmonkey
Getting fucked.....?

That would be the thing I like the best :)

Maybe you want more details?

I like that Mr. Indy gets to watch and I am the center of attention. I LOVE to hear the 2 men talk about me during all the action it is really, really hot to me.

I assumed that everyone would like the "getting fucked part" lol.

The second part of your answer is what I was looking for. Thanks.

My lady likes the attention, of course. She also likes when we talk about her and what we are doing and how she is reacting. What I get out of it is seeing and hearing her receive more pleasure than I could give her by myself. The day I met her, I told her that my full-time job is to see to it that she has as much fun and pleasure as I possibly can. This is one way. There are others.

• Like 1

As "soft swingers" we do enjoy the MFM. She likes to be the trinket we play with and I LOVE to watch her service and being serviced.

She likes the dirty talk we say about her and how hot she is to do this and just how much she really enjoys it.

She loves to have hands and mouths all over her. "Its all about you, N" is what we kiddingly say when we are about to play.

I would love to watch her service two other guys at the same time also. I believe she would really get into that and I know I would have to use the tripod and maybe get in there with them too!

Hope that gives you insight into our less than "vanilla" world!!! :lol::D

Hope to read other’s comments also.

M (him) & N (her)

We've only had a MFM once and it was in a big group setting. My wife was doing oral on me and a guy, who had the largest cock in the group, came up behind her and did her doggy. She went absolutely wild. She told me later that it made her feel like a queen. I just loved how she reacted. She had one of the most explosive O's I had even seen her have.

Since then, we have had a few foursomes with other couples where we have basically all gotten in a pile or daisy chain but it just wasn't the same. I know she wants to do the MFM again and I am sure we will. We just have never gotten together with a single male.

• Like 1

She like to be the center of attention. She likes to feel like a Queen. I tell her she's blosssomed into the GODDESS is always new she was.

She likes to let go of control, to be submissive I guess. Be taken by more than 1 guy and used (in a good way)

She like to have multiple cocks around, touch them, feel them, look at them, tasate them. She truly loves cocks.

She likes to feel sexy and loved. She likes to know others besides her adoring husband find her attractive. (She IS beautiful by the way)

She likes having a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy and sometimes 2 in her pussy.

She likes be sandwiched between two men.

She likes the men to compliment her. (this weekend our new friend noticed her nice all over tan and commented about how nice her ass looked and how nice her skin color was) She loved that. She loved that he noticed.

She likes to flirt with a stranger, play with him a bit.

She likes it when I finally offer her up to another man. Like when I tell him to come over and taste her sweet pussy, or some other very personal jester.

I like to see her have those screaming intense orgasms that she mostly only has with two or more men. No I don't take offense at this. There is something about all of the above for her that really gets her mind in a place to experience incredible orgasms.

I like to share her.

I like to watch other men lust for her, get excited, play and then go home. (sounds mean but its not) When all is said and done, I like to know that this GODDESS is mine.

I like to be in control and direct her actions with other men.

I like to make her cum after shes been with others in a way nobody else can. The home court advantage. I know her better than anyone ever will.

Hope this helps. I highly recommend MMF encounters and I highly recommend being open to whatever she wants.

• Like 1

My best memory is my wife and a friend. The fact his wife was with me was pleasurable but it was also distracting. I wanted to see every delicious second of 'them' together. And, I also wanted to join 'them' in pleasuring 'her'. I actually think I prefer splitting up and enjoying MFM situations with my wife and the other husband, and then the other couple and me, more than just swapping. But, it's all so good.

I've had long term, multiple MFM's with 2 couples. I enjoy the raw sexual feelings and experiences of it, and there was some bi, so I've had the best of both worlds. It is very uninhibited sex.

We've only done MFM once but it was great fun for all three, especially Mrs. Alura.

My favorite part, though, was the FMF I was treated to when the other wife got back in town. :)

Mr. Alura

Well we're both bi and MFM for us is for bi-acts between men with presence and participation of a woman.

• Hot! 1

My wife had a regular lover until he got engaged and she put a stop to it. We did some MFMs and I really enjoyed watching "the show" when he was pumping in and out of her. She like having hands all over her and me licking her clit when he was inside her. It took some work to get into position :)

So many things others have mentioned. But a lot of it is the look on their face, the sounds of pleasure they make. No swinging will ever compare to making love but it's still a blast and seeing and experiencing a woman "at her maximum" is always an experience to savor.

I have a high performance motorcycle and it's fun to ride around and I lovingly take care of it. But the best moments with it are when it and I are leaned over at maximum angle barely under control and the pipe screaming that sound, the rear sliding around barely maintaining traction, on the edge of control but at maximum effort.

a lot of it is the look on their face, the sounds of pleasure they make. No swinging will ever compare to making love but it's still a blast and seeing and experiencing a woman "at her maximum" is always an experience to savor.

^^this. It's seeing her happy and having fun and getting all the stimulation she can handle, and knowing she wants that level of stimulation. Threesomes have been fewer than our couple on couple swaps, but when they are on point, they are pretty awesome. I'm never one to push people toward swinging since most aren't cut out for it, but a good threesome is one of those things not to be missed, and for those that do go through life without having experienced one, they have missed out.

I liked that MFM was our gateway to full swaps with other couples.

• Like 1

For Mary, it's about the sensations of being desired by another guy, and the feel of another cock inside her.

I love the feeling of angst, when I know I'm 'giving' my bride to another man to use as he desires (with her permission, of course.) My emotions as he first slips his cock into her wet pussy are delicious.

I like the attention and the approval. I realized it before when even started in the “play” phase. Just in the bar where we met, my husband and another guy both giving me approving looks for the way I was dressed, both being charming, being able to openly flirt with and seduce both. Then, when we got to the room, simply wonderful. Now, after maybe a dozen, I’ve gotten where just the flirt and flaunt phase itself is great, even if we don’t get to the play phase.

It's not the "center of attention" thing that is good about MFMs, it's that I can get 4 penis-in-vagina orgasms out of two guys. And lots of semen inside of me. Sometimes it's fun to be greedy and get it all to myself.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

So, I enjoy that I can take my time and there is no hurry to get to the orgasm, when one guy finishes there's a backup dick to finish the job.  I like having a backup dick.  

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

19 hours ago, JessicaJamison said:

So, I enjoy that I can take my time and there is no hurry to get to the orgasm, when one guy finishes there's a backup dick to finish the job.  I like having a backup dick.  

Maybe you're right, I shouldn't see one of my major sexual accomplishments as being able to beat or match my guys to orgasm in order to be able cum multiple times with both guys.  Instead I should just let one finish and enjoy continuing the journey.

On the other hand, hubby has told me that one thing he appreciated about me sexually early on was that unlike a previous girlfriend, I didn't cum quickly and tell him to get it over.  (He said she like it, came really hard, but then lost total interest.)  If I cum way before a guy, I can continue to enjoy it without interruption and cum again.

• Hot! 1

2 hours ago, couplers said:

Maybe you're right, I shouldn't see one of my major sexual accomplishments as being able to beat or match my guys to orgasm in order to be able cum multiple times with both guys.  Instead I should just let one finish and enjoy continuing the journey.

On the other hand, hubby has told me that one thing he appreciated about me sexually early on was that unlike a previous girlfriend, I didn't cum quickly and tell him to get it over.  (He said she like it, came really hard, but then lost total interest.)  If I cum way before a guy, I can continue to enjoy it without interruption and cum again.

I just like stretching it out, I like hitting the edge of orgasm and easing off and then doing it again and again, then when I finally fall over the edge it hits shoot hard.  Then I can have my multiples cause they come so easy after that.  

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

13 hours ago, JessicaJamison said:

I just like stretching it out, I like hitting the edge of orgasm and easing off and then doing it again and again, then when I finally fall over the edge it hits shoot hard.  Then I can have my multiples cause they come so easy after that.  

I couldn't write a reply without it seeming sarcastic or snarky, so let me say in advance, my response is genuine:

You seem to be a connoisseur of sex, makes me realize there are things that I still need to explore and work on.  Especially the "I can have my multiples cause they come so easy after that."

• Like 2

On 11/16/2020 at 10:01 PM, JessicaJamison said:

I like having a backup dick. 

Us (Lora, Claire and me in our poly family) too.  That's why as our family added women (at first it was just me and the two guys) and we all entered our thirties we women had to add a boyfriend - two guys can no longer satisfy three women.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2