eroticsensation

MFM and DP have you tried it?

Hi Guys,

we hopefully will have our 1st MFM soon. My wife is interested in DP. I am willing to give it a go. Just interested though for ALL the people who have tried MFM could you let us know if you tried DP. And if so how did it turn out? did you try it on your first MFM? and if you haven't tried DP then why?

Again we are interested in it but are concerned if it doesn't work out.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi eroticsensation

This is a well timed post as it happens we tried out our first MFM last weekend.

We had talk about it a lot just not had the chance and I know one of Jills fantasies was to try DP.

From a male point once you get used to the occasional touching of balls it is pretty good. Jill has been permanently horny since and talking about doing it again. So I guess she liked. I'll show her this thread and maybe she will give hear side of things.

My advice would be give it a try. If its not right for you two then just stop and don’t do it again.

Well, the first time was a bit of disaster as I lasted about one minute. Couldn't handle the excitement :mad:

Second time was better - except this time she got so excited she kept pushing both of us out until he lost it :lol:

Third time actually worked. Moral: practice makes perfect and make sure you bring along your sense of humour.

Thanks guys! yeah that is my main worry the excitement! I worry just as we get started I will BLOW :eek: that is why when/if we do it it would be about the end of the session. Also the balls touching is a little bit of a concern, but I guess you will get use to it. Just concentrate on other things! :rolleyes:

We did it on our very first swap, both in her puss and she went nuts! I did not have any problem with it she was so wet that I really did not feel our friend in there :lol: I only lasted a couple of minutes before I let go. We have done it a couple of other times in the last year. She loves it! ;) I love it!

I've tried it with another woman and her husband, but we couldn't seem to get in the right position to make it work. At any rate, it was near the end of a play session, we were all pretty tired and satisfied anyway, so we just laughed and gave it up. Lesson learned is that it's harder than it looks!

J and I want to try it; it's her #1 fantasy. We just haven't been in the right place, at the right time, with the right people yet. We are heading to the club again tomorrow night though, so you never know... ;)

we did it about our third time, she really enjoyed it, so did i, sometimes there is a problem with excitement, i do tend to get through before he does

Hi peoples,

We are very interested in trying a DP and have organised a couple that are interested in the same thing for next weekend.

My problem (female) is that I get so damn nervous/excited about the whole thing and worry I wouldn't be able to do it.

This probably sounds really weird, but from a female's perspective its an extreme turnon.

With MFM I presuming you guys mostly mean one in vagina and one anal? Please let me know if I'm wrong, but this is what we are wanting to try.

So basically I'm wanting advice from the girls out there. What is the best position to obtain a successful interaction and how do I settle the nerves.

Happy Bonking

I like to have the man in anal below me & lay on my back...and when the other man enters my pussy a non-stop orgasm starts for me

it is by far the best sexual experience i have ever had

My buddy and I put our cocks in his lady's pussy , and she went wild when we both came inside her at the same time. Then we fucked her with him in her pussy and me in her ass. I prefer ass in a DP.

Thanks and hope to talk to new friends here!! :)

I've been in quite a few MFM's with 2 different couples, and the ladies, one in particular, loved getting DP'ed. With that couple, we did it on the first get-together, multiple times every session.

The wife of the other couple had to warm up to the idea, but she eventually did and liked it. Of note, she hadn't had much anal experience prior to our relationship.

Thanks guys! yeah that is my main worry the excitement! I worry just as we get started I will BLOW :eek: that is why when/if we do it it would be about the end of the session. Also the balls touching is a little bit of a concern, but I guess you will get use to it. Just concentrate on other things! :rolleyes:

To date, we've never sone a MFM, FMF, OR a FFM (although we're hoping to in the near future), so I can't offer much advice in that respect. But if excitement is your worry, maybe try cleaning the pipes first and bring along some sort of desensitizing cream. ??? I dunno, maybe that would help?

We did it for the first time our last encounter. We had discussed it before but she wasn't interested in trying it. Well I guess she changed her mind :claps: I had read other posts where people had said that getting in the right position to perform could be difficult. We didn't have much of a problem. She started out on top of him in a "ride em cowboy" position (Yee Haw) then laid forward and I entered her from behind. OOOOOOh, that was fun :) She kept saying "Who Knew" excitingly. Needless to say I think we will be doing it again in the future. Danielle, damn you are so sexy :bowing: How did you feel about it honey?

Kevin

It definitely was THE ultimate erotic sensation, one that I had never really had any interest in. :claps: I enjoy anal sex and having two men inside me at once well I don't know if I really can explain it. It caused super strong orgasms and I hadn't realized that DP would.........I guess that's why I was screaming "Who Knew?" at the top of my lungs. :lol: I am surprised someone didn't call security. Well all I can say is that every women out there should try it and I can't wait to do it again!! facelick

:kissface: -Danielle

Mmmmmmmm wonderful guys, can't wait to try it out next weekend.

Been a fantasy for so long and anal is sooooo facelick damn good.

April041.JPG

Well, with our regular playmates we managed the double pussy for the first time last night. Went amazing well. I will never forget the look on Red's face :)

But how all four of us managed to fit on one armchair to do it will remain a mystery! No doubt we'll be experimenting with that again :D

Another good thread all....

As the wife and I discussed swinging in detail during the itinitial stages of all of this, it quickly became apparent that DP was one of her most powerful fantasies. Little did we know the different variations of DP.

Once we began to dig deeper :lol: into this (without knowing about this website mind you), at that time, this was our ultimate goal. Since then (about 4 years ago) we have learned that DP takes a lot of thought/preparation. Let's just say, when you read or hear of someone getting fucked in the ass, there may be consequences that happen that you weren't expecting, okay? Nuff said? Surrender Also, the guy(s) have to be very patient!!

On a side note, in the beginning of our swinging talks, one of our rules were, "her ass is mine" and not to be taken by another male. Once we gave this some thought, I thought "No, I'd love to see the look on your face as his cock enters your ass with me in your pussy". And so it went. Finally, this did happen during a MFM play date and it was awesome.!! facelick

We have never tried the 2 cocks in her pussy thing, but, after reading this thread, we are both intrigued and apprehensive. We'll definitely study this in more detail. Hey, who knows?

My comments here are,

You have to find a comfortable position. :o

This ain't an easy thing to do :(

Just know, for a fun DP you have to prepare beforehand for reasons that should be self-expanatory :eek: Any questions? Let me/us know.....

We done it, and love it. a little tricky, but not that hard. Female sitts on one guy, leaning forward, the other guy enter her ass from behind. Works great!

Our rules is the smaller guy in the ass, we have no problem with leting other males doing her anal, we like to have eye contact during the DP.

Hope it turns out good fore you to!

M och I

We've tried it... and we are still working on it. :lol: We tried it with a regular play couple of ours. First we tried Mrs. WS. Couldn't get the logistics right... so we also tried it with his wife... same deal. Surrender I think they make it look easier in the movies than it really is. :cool: But, we're up to trying again until we get it right!

Mr. WS

well we still have not tried MFM :(

but im telling you we will :nono:

mrs erotic really wants DP :kissface:

when we fuck and she rides me I stick my finger in her bottom and she goes wild ::P:

I say to her :rolleyes: "would you like a big cock in your ass".....

and she goes nuts facelick and says YES ofcoarse.

Problem is my nerves :mad: before we are to meet the guy I get nervous!

I think I might have to have a drink and a mild tranquiliser!

But we will get there!

and when we do you guys will be the first to know :)

actually come to think of it the only guys who will know :rolleyes:

One of my many fantasies was a DP. On our first swap with friends of ours I enjoyed a DP. I was on top of Joe facing him and my ass was "prepared" by Linda with lubes and a toy. Then Tony entered me from behind. I was somewhat worried because Tony has a rather thick cock. He entered me slowly. It was a painful at first, but the pleasure(s) were out of this world. I never had cum so intensely before. The feeling of Tony cumming in my ass and Joe cumming in my pussy was unbelieveable. Joe said he loved to watch my facial expressions as Tony entered me and it was really exciting to feel Tony enter and cum in me. Joe calls me a loud fuck and he said that I was much more loud than usual during the DP. I LOVED IT.

Wanda

You don't notice the ball touching because the woman's reaction consumes all of your senses. It is definitely something not to be missed. Even women who usually take a while to reach orgasm or rarely have multiples often have no problems quickly having multiples when enjoying a DP.

Guest letsplay33

I am glad to hear all the positive responses about dp. I enjoy anal very much and have much better orgasms from anal and I have wanted to try it for some time and have been thinking about it alot recently. I am going to give it a try the next mfm that we have. Wish me luck

We have done this many times love it. DP is one of the supreme pleasures for a woman facelick and a turn-on for men generally.

It does take a little practice and patience. There isn't a lot of room for maneuver so all three of you have learn how to move together.

It's also essential to be experienced with anal sex. Don't try a DP with anal unless you are comfortable with it.

The position I like is straddling one guy reverse cowgirl and sitting on his cock in my ass. The other man straddles him facing me and slides his cock in my pussy. It's a little acrobatic, but the best if you want to be primarily fucked in the pussy. :kissface:

The other position is to straddle in the cowgirl position, lean down, and take the second guy in your ass. This works great if you like the feeling of a cock slamming you from behind.

Both positions can produce intense orgasms. To avoid premature cumming from the guys, we never do this the first time. Wait until both men have cum once first.

I like to start with anal sex for a cum or two and then invite the other man to fuck my pussy when I'm near another orgasm. The second cock sends me up the wall! facelick

And yes, their balls do touch quite a bit. It's never been a problem. They tell me they can also feel each others' cocks sliding in and out! :kissface:

As a single I never have yet but I have talked about it. I have spoken with people who have tried and failed basically because you just have to get the positioning right. Hopefully I will get the opportunity some time. I have already experienced the occasional M to M touching and as long as it isn't intentional it doesn't bother me.

Good luck!

This will be embarrassing to write but I feel it needs to be said- Please read this before you try DP

From a woman's standpoint I will tell you it is/was my fantasy... I love being with Mr. Body with a vibrator in one place and him in another... It is mind blowing when both your derrière and your vagina cum at the same time...and I have always like anal sex with Mr. Bodyscape (more than he does actually) , I think it is the one thing he had not tried until he met me... lol

In so far a surprises...well on my end (pun intended) I really prepare. I shave, take a laxative the night before and do an enema and insert anal lube and make sure I have lubricated condoms . I want everyone to have good clean fun and it puts me at ease.

In a dp... I would suggest you never ...never... let anyone in the backdoor ...other than your mate. WHY?

Well, it is something I can no longer engage in due to a very ignorant and rude single male we partied with. I explained that I liked DP; but you have go SLOW and let me control it... and I will invite you.

Well there I am enjoying riding Mr.Bodyscape and facing him in a chair...this man comes up behind me and rams me in the derrière. I had not prepared, I did not invite him to do it, and there was no lubrication on his condom and he went full in- in one hard stroke.

Needless to say, I was injured, he broke blood vessels ripped the inside of my anus and it caused me great pain for months and will never heal ( it is a stabbing pain that will come out of now where and blood vessel issues if I am not very, very careful). I babied it for months and then I wanted to try it with Mr. Bodyscape again recently- when I prepared and we tried a vibrator in my derrière again (after 5 months) the pain is excruciating... and surgery may well be in my future.

To top it off this moron asked us to provide him with a certification on sls. :nono:

So there goes my fantasy right out the window.

And the moral of this story kiddies?

The discrepancy between a tender lover and someone who is out to fuck you makes all the difference in the world when dealing with this.

And don’t worry, I will be OK .

• Like 1

BodyScape02 said:
This will be embarrassing to write but I feel it needs to be said- Please read this before you try DP

In a dp... I would suggest you never ...never... let anyone in the backdoor ...other than your mate. WHY?

Cat ... my sincerest sympathies. What a horrible thing for you to have to deal with. :mad:

My husband and I engage in anal ... and we both enjoy it very much. I, too, have the fantasy of DP, and have a particular single male in mind ... one I know very well would never do such a thing as we have played with him before and he is a very "wait til it's perfectly clear" kind of guy, never aggressive, never pushy.

However, the SM will definitely be in the front door, as Mr. and I have a rule that neither of us participate in anything anal with anyone other than each other.

Now, our rule was put in place, not to avoid the situation which you described, because, honestly, it is something that neither of us thought of. Our rule was designed because we both feel that anal is very personal between us. We feel it is TOO intimate to share with someone other than each other.

But I see now that there are other things to keep in mind.

And that's a real shame .... that something like that could even happen. :nono:

Certification????? :eek::mad: He's lucky you didn't charge him with RAPE! Or at the very least ... Did Mr. BodyScape beat the holy fuck out of him? Mr. txduo wouldn't hesitate to make sure this guy wasn't fucking anyone for a VERY long time after that!!!! I have seen your pics ... Mr. Bodyscape looks like a pretty formidable guy.

Belive me ...neither did I... but the position we were in rendered both of us blind... and me open. I thought he was going to kiss me... not hurt me.

No I begged off and made nice and we got out of there. It wasn't until later in the evening when I had to deal with blood instead of stool that I was aware how bad it was...

he was told and said oops sorry I didn't know.. then he recently came on line and IM'd me to chat with me. How he enjoyed it so much and can we do it again and Hey what about that cert.

I let him have it in no uncertain terms and told him to never get within an inch of me or my freinds and told all of my freinds who are intersted in single males to avoid him.

I know there is a no kiss and tell rule...but to me this is about saving them the pain. I will not post his name but if your in pgh and have a single male you are looking into and ask me...Is this one him... I will say yes or no.

If that makes me a baddy... then the definition needs to be changed.

As for Mr. Body... I don't know what he would do...we have never run into him at the club.. .he seems to be more a - meet me at the bar type. I have learned if they have been on the site longer than a year and no cert... I just ignore them.

The really unfunny part is the surgery involves cutting the inner spinchter...so you deal with the pain to remain annaly retentive. Thank god my doctor works allot with gay men... and has been very helpful in alternate methods of dealing with it... like diet and exercise.

Sorry to ruin the glowing reviews here...all it takes is one bad bannanna to ruin the fun. And DP is soooo my big WANT.

Good grief, was the guy high or just too stupid to live? You can't do anything like that without damaging something.

Some guys never learn though because I know a woman that likes anal but won't hardly ever let her husband because he is so rough with it.

Hope you can continue to avoid surgery and idiots.

curious again,

I think the latter. and I have a much better chance of avoiding surgery...lol :rollseyes

strange thing is we have a heck of a time in our area finding suitable single males. most no show, or say I am too demanding ( with the size issue) or end up being link Mr ram and run.

And all I hear on the (local)forums is how badly single men are treated! I have to wonder...why me?

boo hoo hoo. Pity party now offically over...anal ease purchased and hope springing eternal

~Cat :o

Cat - How awful for you!!! OMG what a jerk! I hope you will be ok.

I have been really lucky to have found a single male friend who is the utmost gentleman. I have never had anal sex with him but I would let him only because I know he wouldn't hurt me. We tried a DP last time we were together but it just didn't work. We will try again next time I think.

For all you ladies out there considering trying this on a first MFM, I would recommend reconsidering this. You need to have a comfort level with the male joining you that just won't be there the first time you meet. If the first MFM goes well, and you trust the guy to respect your needs the next time then go for it then. Talk about the rules before hand, like, "If I say stop, you will stop immediately." Make that very clear and then have FUN!!

Man! One of my main fantasies is a double pussy penetration and both guys cumming in girls pussy. Have it tried with a toy and me but two dicks would be the altimate turn on!!!

We have tried it a couple of times. Like most things, the first couple times are a learning experience, and are not so great. But with the right person it is fun.

We love MFM threesomes, but usually ends up more like a take-turn-some... just not all that into the DP thing.

They say (I wish I knew who they are) that good things are worth waiting for. facelick I sure hope that's true 'cause Mrs isn't interested so I'm still waitin' :lol:

Have we tried it?

We major in DP (DP Pussy is best, Su gets the width that many girls say they prefer and the feeling of being particularly "slutty" and the guys get extra stimulation from the other guy's dick being present - but anal and pussy is pretty cool. too). :cool:

Nothing else really compares, but Su is looking forward to sometime in the future when there might be a third guy present as her only complaint about DP is "nothing to suck and play with" while enjoying full penetration. :sad:

Nothing else really compares, but Su is looking forward to sometime in the future when there might be a third guy present as her only complaint about DP is "nothing to suck and play with" while enjoying full penetration. :sad:

Sounds like you need another guy. :lol:

Intuition, you got it in one. :)

Sounds like we need to take a vacation in either Canada or Texas, too, as we've noticed a predominant number of boardies seem to hail from these two regions.

Good for you. Far better to be there than here in our own little "one-horse-town". :sad:

Hi we have had a few mfm and have tried DP on two occassions enjoying them both very much, granted getting into the right position for all is a bit of a challenge but when its right it feels wonderful!!!!

first attempt didn't work but still had fun trying. that was 10 yrs ago. then last year my new female friend and a guy we both knew tried it. first time and the three other occasions were incredible, progressively more cumfortable, and so completely erotic, bareback babe sandwiching as well as dual oral pleasure. she was and still is amazing and we all enjoyed it. would love to try it again but the guy we had moved away, so hopefully someday ...the hardest part is finding someone compatible. any western canadians that meet our specs out there? let me know.

D has indicated she'd like to try a MFM with DP of anal and vaginal. So far it has been me and a toy for her. :D

We have done MFM a half dozen times, and that is not so much fun.

But the most erotic experience I remember is two cock's in Eilleen's pussy.

It felt so sensual and erotic.

The way was me laying down, Eileen on top with cock in her, and friend

putting second cock into pussy. Nice movement, Three orgasms in 15 minuters. Felt sexy to have cum mixed up.

I love to Eat Eileen out after she has been filled.

Otto

I did oral MFM...maybe the other MFM too, but I just wasn't watching. ::P:

I can't wait for my lady to do it. She says she wants to, but hasn't let herself go there yet. She really has no idea how much fun it will be.

Get another lady into the mix and ... flamethrow :drool::o Wow!

I will have no problems with the male contact...but I won't be talking to him, as in "Wow, Charlie...You're really hot tonight." :kissface:

It is all about the lady. :hahaha:

Male D

On a related post, everyone talked about dp (simultaneous anal and vaginal penetration) and how awkward or great it was, but noone discussed a simple way to do it:

Susan here--okay, I've done this my share of times but I enjoy it and I'm 'built for speed' as they say. I only do this with men I know well, who know my body well. Here's one recipe:

It really helps if the guys have flat stomachs, or close, because 'reach' does matter. Okay, one man is on his back at the edge of the bed, his legs hanging over. I straddle him, my butt even with the plane of the edge of the bed. I don't enter the man I've straddled yet. The other man is standing behind me. With plenty of lube he pushes his cock gently against my ass. I relax and push back into him at my pace. This is much better than having the man enter you at an uncertain pace. Then we position forward and have the man I'm straddling enter me vaginally. The three of us are positioned well, they're both inside me and the gentle pace of fucking begins. I'm typically completely leaned over and embracing the man underneath me. This gives great 'lines' for being pumped anally and vaginally at the same time. It's always an incredible ride for me.

• Like 1

My lover and I have enjoyed numerous MFM threesomes. We have always found them very exciting. For us it has been important that we know the third male well before this happens. He knows how to enter with plenty of lube and slowly until full penetration. We have never had a problem and have done the threesome in various positions. The slam-bam is too typical of many single males that have not grown up yet and this is probably why they're not allowed in too many swing clubs. The single male who asks first and fully understands the requirements of anal sex would have better success. I would be very angry if any male, either married, SO relationship or single would do that to my lover.

It always must be the lady who decides!

Gloria said:
I like to have the man in anal below me & lay on my back...and when the other man enters my pussy a non-stop orgasm starts for me

it is by far the best sexual experience i have ever had

Gloria,

Can you please give us a few more details? How did the DP come about? What position were you in? How in to it were the guys? Since you're obviously articulate and have been successful at this, can you elaborate?

DP is one of my fantasies that may not come true. The first time we ever played was a mfm with a very good friend. Now everything went fine. My fears of her totally freaking out didn't happen. Instead she came across as very with it actually started by riding him very well then he asked for anal and everyone kinda looked at me and I said it is ok with me.

Well she should have said no but I guess I should have read her mind. Anyway he stuck it in rather gently and I thought so far so good. Well it must have got good because next thing I know he was hit'in it like it was a pussy and I ask several times "are you ok dear?" she replied yes.

Come to find out that pretty much did it for the anal rides, she wasn't ok. We still however some 10 years later enjoy that mfm and pretty much don't do any other play at all. Mainly because of the respect that is there and trust that has developed. Which leads to some of the best sex ever for all.

mfmyeahbaby said:
...well dp is one of my fantasies that may not come true

I sometimes feel that way too! :rollseyes

mfmyeahbaby said:
 come to find out that pretty much did it for the anal rides.

This is SUCH A SHAME. flamethrow :bricks:I remember the early days. If I got in 1 inch I was happy. She was SOOOO tight. :cool: It's only been very recently that she has allowed me to pound a bit, and was cool about it later. She is the best!!!!!!! :D

Anyway, she is the one who should have stopped it. Not you. For her to have said "this will be the last time" is sad. Not one of us who decided that anal was worth exploring hasn't experienced some pain of one sort or another. She must still be recovering. I remember one time I had a hard time in a golf tournament from hemis... oh, never mind...

Hi everybody out there,

This is our first posting here. We are a Dutch bi swingerscouple. We have done quite some MFM in our swing life, next to the "normal" MFMF. DV and DP are both our favs.

She not such a vaginal cummer, but she really cums like a rocket in these both ways.

There are three ways we do our DPs. First there is the regular way, one under, I sitting on his dick and the other fucking my ass. Then we have a side by side, which is harder. Everybody on his/her side. My absolute favourite position is the reverse DP. One man on his back, me with my back on his chest while he fucks my ass. Then the second man can really bang my pussy very fast and hard. As Alanon said before, I cum like hell in this one. But also two cocks in my pussy is what I like very, very much.

Kisses,

Brin