magnum

Advice please, I have been outted

I made the mistake of telling a couple male friends that I have "played' with others and now they are being distant and they have seemed to have lost my phone number etc.

I think that that have been or will be telling other "friends".

Any advice on how to deal with this.

Thanks

I made the mistake of telling a couple male friends that I have "played' with others and now they are being distant and they have seemed to have lost my phone number etc.

Thanks

Did you elaborate when you said you've "played" with others? You're a single male, so it's not like they can tell your spouse. I think it all depends on what you've said and how much you told them. Are you in jeopardy of losing your job? Maybe they're just uncomfortable with a man talking about his sex life? (Ok... I know that's probably not true.) But they might be uncomfortable with where the conversation was going?

Yeah, I have to wonder why they're giving you the cold shoulder. If I was single and hooking up with married couples, and making it known, I only imagine that I would be getting high-five'd by all my single guy friends. Unless they misunderstood and think you're also have sex with the guy as well?

That's all I can think of...

Thanks

My first question is how much have you told your friends. Seems to me that most guys would be patting you on the back and buying you a round to hear the details . . . unless they're married or in a committed relationship . . . are they? If so, they could be worried you might want to play with their women?

Whatever the case, they're not really your friends if they'd turn their backs on you for sharing this information.

=)

did you tell them enough to make them worry about their spouse (if married), Sometimes a lack of understanding of how the LS works can make some uncomfy, like you might go after thier SO

Just from what you have written here I don't see that you have been "outed" by anyone.

You told your friends, your single and single people party with others.

If anything you "outed" yourself.

Have you asked them why they don't call anymore? Since we don't know them or what you told them we have no way of knowing why your friends are not contacting you.

When I was a single guy I was never one to play and tell, did not hang with other guys that did either. I don't understand why anyone would run around talking about who they play with anyway.

Were these friends in a relationship ?

If so, as a single male. Why would you feel the need to do that ?

Like Julie asked, could you give some more info ?

I kind of got the feeling that there might have been some details that he should have left out of the conversation. Same sex maybe?

Thanks for your reply; to clear up a couple things, this is not about "same sex" play, which someone had suggested.

It is about me telling a couple male friends, which are not in the life style that I have “played” with a married couple “friends of mine that they do not know.”

Now, I get the cold shoulder from them and snide comments. I am sure that they have also told there wife's and I am looked at as some kind of perv.

I should have known better than to think I could trust them with a subject such as this.

Thanks Magnum

It is about me telling a couple male friends, which are not in the life style that I have “played” with a married couple “friends of mine that they do not know.”
I know Mrs.fun asked once before and we really couldnt get the jest of why you felt the need to do that ? What were your expectations ? I just have to ask because when she asked me, I thought perhaps they had led you to believe (they) had an interest in the lifestyle. Is that the case ?

If not, then why did you feel the need to share this info ?

Ed here-- you essentially bragged about your sex life around your buddies and are surprised at them for behaving as 90% of the population would. They don't know what to do with the information and in that case, like most people, start giving that information out to others. You've learned a valuable lesson about being discrete. The truth is they simply find Swinging repulsive or just confusing and do not want to associate with you any longer. Buddy, you fucked up by telling them.

Like several others have suggested, we can't help but feel like we're only getting part of the story. Where is Paul Harvey when you need him, lol. Seriously, we have found once the shock wears off things should start to normalize. Try to help the situation by not bringing it up again or calling attention to it, ignore the comments and if possible minimize unnecessary interaction.

Their MARRIED and now feel even more threatened by you Mr. SINGLE guy. Those dudes already felt semi-threatened by your single-ness around their wives...now for sure the "electric chasity fence" is foremost in their thoughts.

They don't want nothing to do with you getting to close to their respected pussy kingdom...and besides that, more than likely their wives already didn't like you because you were a single male friend and a threat to their husbands married-ness.

You need to be married before you can be telling your married friends that kind of shit....and even then you need to approach those words with caution.

Let it alone.....

I thought I could trust them, I have known them for a long time, I know better now.

I thought I could trust them, I have known them for a long time, I know better now.

Any chance of telling us what happened? Or are you being purposefully vague?